Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get INVOLVED! Hi all!

Alright all!

Just dropping in to introduce myself. I've been browsing this site for a couple of weeks and trying to take in as much information as I can and learn all the wording lot use. Still a couple of things I'm not sure of like (PI) if someone can elaborate on that one it would be helpful. Almost could do with a post showing a full list of all the abbreviations used for us newbies, but I have worked out most.

I started a very basic routine this week. I know you all seem to say do the JP90 thing but I've gone with something basic to start me off.

10 min warm up
    10 mins stretching increasing by 5 mins each week up to max of 20mins
    100 jelqs
    5 - 10min warm down

Could do with a little advise on the rest periods? I can already grasp after doing a PE a few days in a row now how It could be addictive and you could get over excited and train too much. Think I need to be told by a few people how important the rest days are and what exactly would be recommended? 1 on 1 off?

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. I have pretty much read most of the important stuff I can find soo far on this site and got a good idea of things.

Got a starting stat of:

BPEL: - 7"
    EG: - approx. 4.6" (haven't actually measured for a long time but that's what it was agesssssss ago lol)

I would love to see an inch increase on both those stats. I can see why length might be easier to attain than girth increases but correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway guys hopefully will be speaking to you all a lot more!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

READ ALL the threads in the link above^^^. It should answer all your questions. Welcome to the GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

READ ALL the threads in the link above^^^. It should answer all your questions. Welcome to the GYM!

Perfect, that answers a lot of questions! Thanks

Comment

Hey Build4life!

Welcome to the Gym.

in addition to the above advice, It is always recommended to continue with the beginners routinefor 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome!
          Start slowly, and stay safe !
          You have a lot of good material and the START HERE button.
          Started: 29/11/2016
          NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
          BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
          MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
          BEG: 5
          BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
          What the mind thinks the body follows
          My progress log

Comment

Working...
          X