Grateful New Member and Measuring Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grateful New Member and Measuring Question

Thank you guys for creating this community and sharing personal information that does and doesn't work for you. This has been my third week of PE now and the gains, as well as the sure-healthy state of my penis, is undeniable. I've had control in the bedroom, and its bigger than I've ever felt it. I wasn't measuring initially, just doing the techniques when I found out about this and watching my penis respond. But I'm seeing how healthy my member is becoming and watching it grow, so I'm encouraged to take it to the next level and really track my measurements and growth. Im about to do a session now and will see what my official measurements are after.

Two things:

1). I have the fabric measuring ruler (usually used for circumference), is that okay to use for length measurements as well? I have a curved dick so only seems fair. Haha

2). I've definitely had some substantial gains in the first weeks, maybe a half inch or more. I wish I had measured from before I started so I could give the progress report from before PE! That would of been awesome, but I'll take it from where I'm at now, but put an asterisk by it cause its def bigger than where it was initially!

Anyway, PE has opened up a world of possibilities, so thank you guys. Its on now.

Welcome to the Gym, KT! If you haven't already done so, READ ALL the beginner threads in START HERE, top left tab, blue bar. You'll discover EVERYTHING a newbie needs to know about PE, measuring correctly, rules of the gym, posting protocols & abbreviations we use, PE SAFETY, PLUS a whole lot more! Start a journal to help keep a record of your daily PE over in the Progress Forum. You'll get feedback from our members that will help you in your journey, too. Glad you joined us! HAPPY TUGGIN'!

Comment

Hey KT!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yep! ^^^
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
          Yep! ^^^
          ...You're SUCH A MOOCH!....

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            ...You're SUCH A MOOCH!....
            Just doing my bit to save the planet...energy efficient!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

^ Great advice from some super people. Welcome to the gym KT, we're all here for each other!
              Wolf
              5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
              1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

For measuring, a cloth measuring tape is good. A piece of non-stretchy string is (IMO) even better.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Welcome to the forum!

For measuring, a cloth measuring tape is good. A piece of non-stretchy string is (IMO) even better.
                  Awesome thanks man, im on it!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    Welcome to the Gym, KT! If you haven't already done so, READ ALL the beginner threads in START HERE, top left tab, blue bar. You'll discover EVERYTHING a newbie needs to know about PE, measuring correctly, rules of the gym, posting protocols & abbreviations we use, PE SAFETY, PLUS a whole lot more! Start a journal to help keep a record of your daily PE over in the Progress Forum. You'll get feedback from our members that will help you in your journey, too. Glad you joined us! HAPPY TUGGIN'!
                    Thanks bud, appreciate the advice. Ima start my journal next session!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Hey KT!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
                      Good advice with the technique brother man, taking notes most definitely.

Comment

Also as promised, here are my official measurements! Im a lil stoked for the ride if you cant tell.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1412821

Comment

Originally posted by KT38 View Post
                          Awesome thanks man, im on it!
                          Glad to help

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Glad to help
                            Big Al, taking your advice I used some non-stretchy string to measure this morning since I'm on a bit of a curve. My actual measurements are.....

BPEL: 7.0 in

EG: 4.75 in

thanks man, lookin forward to the future. What's crazy is I didn't realize I was actually 7 inches. For some reason I also kinda played down my size, even tho I only fit gold wrappers, I don't know, I jus subconsciously didn't think I was that big. 7 is cool, its good to know how to actually measure correctly, so thanks for that guys.

I'm still looking to gain 2 more inches in length and an inch in girth though...so looking forward to it! xx

Comment

Originally posted by KT38 View Post
                              Big Al, taking your advice I used some non-stretchy string to measure this morning since I'm on a bit of a curve. My actual measurements are.....

BPEL: 7.0 in

EG: 4.75 in

thanks man, lookin forward to the future. What's crazy is I didn't realize I was actually 7 inches. For some reason I also kinda played down my size, even tho I only fit gold wrappers, I don't know, I jus subconsciously didn't think I was that big. 7 is cool, its good to know how to actually measure correctly, so thanks for that guys.

I'm still looking to gain 2 more inches in length and an inch in girth though...so looking forward to it! xx
                              It's good to hear the suggestion was to your liking

Comment

Working...
                              X