Locker room envy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker room envy

Gentlemen: I’ve always wanted to try PE and now will attempt this in my mid 50s. I’ve led a busy corporate life and never had the free time and discipline to attempt this. I am psyched about finding this site. I am an average guy - around 6.5 x 5 ( precise measurements to come), very high activity in sport, high libido, zero problem with EQ. In fact, I get hard much too quickly and have aN almost vertical erection which sometimes has gotten me in trouble! Yes I would like to increase my erect size, primarily girth, but my main goal is to increase my flaccid size. I have a skinny boys penis in the locker room - a grower to be sure. Part of me questions why I give a damn at this point in life while the other part of me says you can always improve. If I can increase my girth and my flaccid size, even in fractions of an inch, I will consider that to be success. Cheers!
    Start 3/12/18: 6.25" BPEL, 5.125" EG, 5.25" BPSFL
    Target: 7" BPEL, 5.5" EG

zero problem with EQ
    Overworking a penis/too much/too strenuous, can degrade one's EQ. You can use that as feedback too !

How about this as a starting plan ?

Click here to start! <------ click !

Please review the Rules, and most importantly the items in the Safety section. Critically important information is in there, so you don't hurt yourself/go in the wrong direction.

Then on to the Beginners Section, and select a Routine.
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine is one used by many.

You will be 'conditioning' your penis.

Then, begin reading through these-
    Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
    PI's are your best friend
    Wiki Terms - EQ
    PEGym Videos *new*
    Best of the PEGym
    Penis Measuring
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 03-10-2018, 12:48 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You got to love that little welcome sign. I just say welcome.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by mst View Post
        Gentlemen: I’ve always wanted to try PE and now will attempt this in my mid 50s. I’ve led a busy corporate life and never had the free time and discipline to attempt this. I am psyched about finding this site. I am an average guy - around 6.5 x 5 ( precise measurements to come), very high activity in sport, high libido, zero problem with EQ. In fact, I get hard much too quickly and have aN almost vertical erection which sometimes has gotten me in trouble! Yes I would like to increase my erect size, primarily girth, but my main goal is to increase my flaccid size. I have a skinny boys penis in the locker room - a grower to be sure. Part of me questions why I give a damn at this point in life while the other part of me says you can always improve. If I can increase my girth and my flaccid size, even in fractions of an inch, I will consider that to be success. Cheers!

Good luck man, I started when I was around your age.

An little off topic question, sorry Mods. So, do you manscape? Trim or shaved clean? I’m clean as a whistle for 15 years. Have you noticed any other guys in the shower clean? Any our age?
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          An little off topic question, sorry Mods. So, do you manscape? Trim or shaved clean? I’m clean as a whistle for 15 years. Have you noticed any other guys in the shower clean? Any our age?

While I agree with you Party, a BALD cock appears BIGGER for guys who need a confidence boost, I've always preferred to shave my perineum, balls & cock shaft, then just trim my topside a bit. I've been doing that since HS, because neither females nor guys enjoy hair in their mouth giving oral. I like my partners with a nice shaved & trimmed "landing strip", for that reason!

When I see cocks or cunts with NO pubic hair...I think I'm looking at a pre-pubescent minor....Talk about losing your erection between the sheets! YIKES!...to each their own, I GUESS!

Comment

Also, I don't think manscaping has much of anything to do with age, at least at my gym. I see older guys & LOTS of youngsters & teens shaved bald, but most guys 30+ just trim their cocks similar to mine, from what I've noticed in the locker room & showers. There's also a lot more guys wearing "cock jewelry" now than a few years ago though! LOL! Cock rings, piercings & tats seem to have become "the rage" with younger guys, especially!

I've always favored having a little "BLING" around my "THING", too!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Also, I don't think manscaping has much of anything to do with age, at least at my gym. I see older guys & LOTS of youngsters & teens shaved bald, but most guys 30+ just trim their cocks similar to mine, from what I've noticed in the locker room & showers. There's also a lot more guys wearing "cock jewelry" now than a few years ago though! LOL! Cock rings, piercings & tats seem to have become "the rage" with younger guys, especially!

I've always favored having a little "BLING" around my "THING", too!
              well the reason I asked about guys my age goin bald downtown is I got some surgery coming up on my knees. I thought about growing it back a bit but have decided, awe, frack it. The nurses can laugh if they want, won’t be the first time, LOL.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thanks for the pointers, Dangler. I’ll make sure I don’t take this to excess. And As much as I want to be more of a shower, bald crotches seem like excessive upkeep to me, not to mention itchy.
                Start 3/12/18: 6.25" BPEL, 5.125" EG, 5.25" BPSFL
                Target: 7" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Comment

I like ~ 0.25" to 0.50" length.

You are most welcome mst !
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey MST!

Welcome to the Gym

As already mentioned, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the pointers, Dangler. I’ll make sure I don’t take this to excess. And As much as I want to be more of a shower, bald crotches seem like excessive upkeep to me, not to mention itchy.
                      I am with you buddy. I am natural and just trim on occasion. Keep my chest, stomach, ball/cock, arm, leg and butt hair. I think it's a proud part of our masculinity. I always have some form of facial hair as well. I love my wife being natural with some trimming too.
                      Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Welcome! I am 51 and can adamantly say this works buddy. Read through my log. I also have one, with pictures, <removed> If I can do this, and get the gains I have, anyone can. I did it without any pumps, hangers or other expensive equipment. Just my hands and a cable cuff clamp for about a buck. This is a journey. Start with the JP90 routine and go from there. Just be committed to a consistent routine and be patient. Feel free to pm me. PEing can be overwhelming with so much information when you are first starting. Again, welcome to the group!
                        TheZZMan
                        Member of the Month Sept 2018
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by TheZZMan; 03-10-2018, 06:04 PM. Reason: Do not direct members to other websites.
                        Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Hey Hydeaway!

I followed your progress over at Thunders. Never realized you were one and the same.

Congratulations on your gains.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            Hey Hydeaway!

I followed your progress over at Thunders. Never realized you were one and the same.

Congratulations on your gains.
                            Hey buddy! Thanks man! What is your handle at Thunders?

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              While I agree with you Party, a BALD cock appears BIGGER for guys who need a confidence boost, I've always preferred to shave my perineum, balls & cock shaft, then just trim my topside a bit. I've been doing that since HS, because neither females nor guys enjoy hair in their mouth giving oral. I like my partners with a nice shaved & trimmed "landing strip", for that reason!

When I see cocks or cunts with NO pubic hair...I think I'm looking at a pre-pubescent minor....Talk about losing your erection between the sheets! YIKES!...to each their own, I GUESS!
                              I Agee with your tastes Jock 100%. I trim my bush down but shave my base and balls clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X