mission statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
    Thank you Workin 4 It. That would be a wonderful mission statement.
    I know right?! I am starting to think that maybe W4I works in advertising...or if not, he should!

And hey W4I...pulling out mission statements like you just did for this forum for my blog...would only increase traffic to it Fella!

Comment

The Gym Mission:

We are here to help rebuild you! A harder, thicker, stronger, longer, and more confident you.
      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
        The Gym Mission:

We are here to help rebuild you! A harder, thicker, stronger, longer, and more confident you.
        okay LND. Great start. I'm just picturing that SNL flip where those two guys "we're here to PUMP (clamp hands) YOU UP! I'm I the only one who remembers that??
        Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
          okay LND. Great start. I'm just picturing that SNL flip where those two guys "we're here to PUMP (clamp hands) YOU UP! I'm I the only one who remembers that??
          Bahahahaha...I was just thinking the same thing Anonymity...too funny!!

Comment

I had Million Dollar Man playing in my head, but I think that's actually better. LOL
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm torn. I have two mission statements that are dear to me:

"a place where we can come together and give or accept advice to help all of us succeed at sex, relationships, and life".

Or,

"To relentlessly pull and squeeze my penis until it becomes so bulky it scares women and children".

You see what I mean? Tough call! LOL.
              draggin
              Last edited by draggin; 09-22-2013, 07:32 PM.
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Hey anonymity. I don't think I've ever since an actual "mission statement" here at the gym, not even when I was a mod.

I really like the ones that have been posted though. Really great ones at that.

Hehe, how bout this one

PEGym....where you can grow a big dick, without becoming a big dick!
                Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                If you want love, give love.
                If you want honesty, give honesty.
                If you want respect, give respect.
                You get in return, what you give.

Comment

You win!

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                  I had Million Dollar Man playing in my head, but I think that's actually better. LOL
                  I wasn't sure, if anyone would catch that. More like 6 million actually.

It was that or: "The GYM, a continuing mission, to help you grow, as no man has grown before!" LOL.

LND

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                    I'm torn. I have two mission statements that are dear to me:

"a place where we can come together and give or accept advice to help all of us succeed at sex, relationships, and life".
                    That's pretty short and sweet!

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                      That's pretty short and sweet!
                      I actually give it some thought, so thanks, buddy.
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

People can take away much more than PE from the gym.I have learnt about cars, guns, languages, social manners, life lessons, emotional support , diets , workouts and a whole load more.

The Gym is what you make of it.Pm people, ask about them.You will be surprised at what you can learn.The one to coin a mission statement would be Remek, but for the rest of us....it is just a place like no other.No stuck up mods or A - Hole members.Just ask what you want and take what you need.

Most people go about posting and such but taking time to know members can really open your eyes.
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

That sure is true Camaro. I have made quite a few new friends. I was just referring to a mission statement.
                          A statement or phrase which encompasses the shared goals and/or the orientation of a group, team, business, or organization. So far, although Draggin was hilarious, my favorite for this forum would have to be what Working 4 It came up with.
                          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Mission statement;
                            Rule 1- Feed Cusp
                            Rule 2-Don't piss off Cusp
                            Rule 3- when in doubt refer to rule one or two; either is fine.

Okay what's for lunch?
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Mission statement;
                              Rule 1- Feed Cusp

Okay what's for lunch?
                              Left overs from last night. Stuffed salmon, saffron rice and salad.
                              Anyways, can we just drop this whole thread? It was a fleeting thought I had, it's going nowhere, and there's much more fun to be had out there on the forum with the other threads.

My mission statement as I have chosen to accept it is "to move on". Let's get back to some laughs ya'll. go check out the pictures of snakes in the mouth that Camaro sent in the redneck thread. yuck!
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                                Mission statement;
                                Rule 1- Feed Cusp

Okay what's for lunch?
                                Hmmm...well Cusp, I have yet to feed you and I've pissed you off...so I guess that means I've completely disregarded the forum's current mission statement, huh? Shall I just pack my bags and head out????

Comment

Working...
                                X