mission statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
    Hmmm...well Cusp, I have yet to feed you and I've pissed you off...so I guess that means I've completely disregarded the forum's current mission statement, huh? Shall I just pack my bags and head out????
    Ah, you're fine TPW. I've pissed Cusp off so bad, he's banned me. We still love each other though. In a cyber sort of way And don't ever feed him. Ever try to get rid of a stray cat after you feed it once or twice? Might as well slap a collar on it and call it yours lol.
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
      Hmmm...well Cusp, I have yet to feed you and I've pissed you off...so I guess that means I've completely disregarded the forum's current mission statement, huh? Shall I just pack my bags and head out????
      The mission statement is only 2 hours old. You did all that stuff before the mission statement was made public.From now on you have to behave!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
        Ah, you're fine TPW. I've pissed Cusp off so bad, he's banned me. We still love each other though. In a cyber sort of way And don't ever feed him. Ever try to get rid of a stray cat after you feed it once or twice? Might as well slap a collar on it and call it yours lol.
        You're right; I did ban you! How did you ever get back in? Oh I guess I'm just an ole softy but now that you're here you better behave as well!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          The mission statement is only 2 hours old. You did all that stuff before the mission statement was made public.From now on you have to behave!
          Oh Gosh Cusp...the pressure to behave...not sure if I can do it! It may be best if I just regularly feed the cookie monster to earn some get out of jail free cards ahead of time.
          TPW
          Member of the Month Oct 2013
          Last edited by TPW; 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            You're right; I did ban you! How did you ever get back in? Oh I guess I'm just an ole softy but now that you're here you better behave as well!!!!!!
            Hey, I'm sweeter than the sweetest Georgia peach you can find
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

As i said, Remek would be the man to come up with it.For the rest of us, the gym is what you make it.

Perhaps the admins can ask him for one? Or we could have a contest to see who comes up with the best one.The men get a free extender or something and the women can have a skype date with me....
              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                As i said, Remek would be the man to come up with it.For the rest of us, the gym is what you make it.
                Camaro, I like what you said there, although I will expand on it a little bit, if that's alright.

I am sure that there is a statement somewhere, along with a whole job list for the admin, code of conduct, etc. But maybe the gym has grown beyond it's original intention, into something more. Maybe the admins and mods find their jobs to be more than just wrangling in unruly posters and banning spammers. Maybe the benefit and purpose of the site, it's members and leaders are not so easily described anymore. I know I have received so much more here than I originally thought. Because of the people here, this site is beyond just a place to help you grow your unit. We together are what make up the purpose of the gym. If it were full of careless, arrogant a-holes, would this site be the same, regardless of a mission statement?

So maybe what we should be asking (no offense Anonymity) is what is our own mission statements. What exactly are we trying to do here, what is our purpose. Are we here just to have fun and learn something about PE, make new friends and engage in meaningful conversations, or offer support and advice when we can to those who need it? My answer is yes to all of it, but that's just me. Everyone will have a different idea and interest in the gym.

I'll admit that my attempt at a statement, though obviously well liked, is just a projection of my own interests here. Our collective effort make this site what it is today, and I for one am thankful for it, and to Remek for founding it. Each and every person here brings something valuable to the table. My hope is to be a positive, useful member here for a long time, regardless if or when i reach my goals.

So I say -Take what you need, try to give back even more, and continue to make this place the amazing site that it is.

Just my thoughts anyway.
                Last edited by BigO; 09-24-2013, 10:55 AM.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                  Camaro, I like what you said there, although I will expand on it a little bit, if that's alright.

I am sure that there is a statement somewhere, along with a whole job list for the admin, code of conduct, etc. But maybe the gym has grown beyond it's original intention, into something more. Maybe the admins and mods find their jobs to be more than just wrangling in unruly posters and banning spammers. Maybe the benefit and purpose of the site, it's members and leaders are not so easily described anymore. I know I have received so much more here than I originally thought. Because of the people here, this site is beyond just a place to help you grow your unit. We together are what make up the purpose of the gym. If it were full of careless, arrogant a-holes, would this site be the same, regardless of a mission statement?

So maybe what we should be asking (no offense Anonymity) is what is our own mission statements. What exactly are we trying to do here, what is our purpose. Are we here just to have fun and learn something about PE, make new friends and engage in meaningful conversations, or offer support and advice when we can to those who need it? My answer is yes to all of it, but that's just me. Everyone will have a different idea and interest in the gym.

I'll admit that my attempt at a statement, though obviously well liked, is just a projection of my own interests here. Our collective effort make this site what it is today, and I for one am thankful for it, and to Remek for founding it. Each and every person here brings something valuable to the table. My hope is to be a positive, useful member here for a long time, regardless if or when i reach my goals.

So I say -Take what you need, try to give back even more, and continue to make this place the amazing site that it is.

Just my thoughts anyway.
                  I think he wants to be "Member of the Month". Oh he already was! He might have a future here!( if I don't mess him up!!!!!!)

Comment

I sailed the Duchess through typhoon and thunder when ye hid in a wenches skirts sir!! Surely, Pirate shall thank me for the safety of his vessel and make you scrub the deck for the rest of yer rum-soaked years...

My future is indeed starry.
                    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

bump. We should think about this as a group.
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Everyone give it thier best shot and come up with one

Comment

Okay, here's our chance as a community to contribute to the focus and purpose of our forum. I picked the best response so far from "Working4It", he said he doesn't mind at all if we use it to get started. Let's paste it and add/subtract or edit it until it best represents us all and our intentions here. Then maybe we can submit it as a community to the admin staff and hopefully they will approve something. Anyway, here we go. Let's work together and see what we can come up with.

"To provide a socially safe and knowledgeable reference for questions and support of all things related to and including Penile Growth Exercises, General Sexual Health, and Relationships. To provide help, advice, and positive encouragement to like minded individuals without judgement or belittlement, through an enjoyable and entertaining interactive message format encompassing various cultures and ethnicities. With a purpose of encouraging safe practices, individual mental and physical growth, positive self image, and relationship success in a friendly and fun manner."
                          Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working 4 it, I don't care what anonymity says about you - you're a good guy!
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Toad is a fungus.(poor guy) Please don't listen to him. You made a wonderful statement.
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

The mission statement from my perspective:
                                PEgym is about growth - in all its forms - and supporting each other through that process.
                                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                                X