Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intro: Hi PEGym Members

Hi guys,

I've registered on the PEGym site since 2014 but have been wavering in my commitment to PE and this forum till today. I've tried keeping track of my own progress for a brief while and the enthusiasm died out soon because of discouragement, false expectations and other factors. I figured it's best I become part of the forum and openly post my progress so at least there's some accountability, encouragement from the members and enthusiasm to keep to it. So yes! That's why I'm making my formal intro now as a first step to my commitment.

It's proven beyond doubt from the hundreds of testimonials here that PE does work! And I have no doubt it will work for me.

I'm starting off small - 5.5" BPEL, 4.25" girth.
    Aiming for a 7",6" medium term, long term 8"+. I've always felt insecure about my size and for that reason I've set my mind to improve it to something I'd be proud of. I will be humbly posting my progress.

I'm a beginner, though I've been reading since 2014 and am getting versed with the techniques and terms used. I'm here to learn alot and most importantly commit to working at PE.

Thanks to everyone on this site who help to make PE a reality for us. You're all champs!

Cheers!

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MRB8, gonna try to read as much base-knowledge first.

Comment

Great attitude, novusmax13! Welcome offcially to the gym! If you've been lurking and reading all this time, you should be able to get a quick "grip" (pun intended) on how to PE SAFELY! Don't rush it, start with a JP90 routine, take rest days, Starting pics, correct measurements, and watch your EQ & PI's. Enjoy the journey! Oh, and start a journal to document your progress. Maintain it and stay involved & encouraged by the great members here!
        jockinthebox
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month May 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 03-05-2015, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks jockinthebox. I will start off with proper measurements. Then start off a beginner routine, posting weekly or fortnightly progress.

Looking forward!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It's great to have you with us. As you probably seen from lurking, we are a friendly and helpful community. Enjoy your stay and join in, we look forward to hearing more from you.

As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE thread that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hello novusmax13! Glad you decided to join us.

Theres some great info and helpful members here, so getting involved and keeping a log is a great way to encourage success and gain knowledge.

Keep at it, read up as much as you can, and don't hesitate to ask questions. We're happy to help in any way we can.

Best of luck to you!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the forums novusmax13!

Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself and we look forward to your participation. We are a friendly community who are more than happy to assist with whatever we can as you can see from the above posts.

Since the guys have already provided you with some great links and info, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                X