Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Passionate.Wife View Post
    You are doing just great Durandal!

What you will discover soon enough is that those of us with longer profile names also have nicknames - which are usually shorter versions of our names - since it is easier and quicker to address us. Of course, you are always welcome to address members by their complete profile name if you prefer.

I am "The Passionate Wife" or "TPW", whichever you like, I will happily respond to either one.
    Understood TPW. You're pretty nice

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
      Here ya go Durandel. These may help;

Guidelines
      Oh Good! Them Instructions Manual! Thanks Workin_4_it or W4it. Appreciate the help!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

It's great to have you join us. As you can see we are a very friendly and helpful community. We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

Originally posted by Durandal View Post
        Thanks! Thanks for reading also! It's kind of difficult for me to get a girl when the ones in my university are looking for guys above 8 inches. But i'll try to be patient. I'll be Checkin out them links, you and Mr.B8 posted. Thanks again.
        Your point of view on size that girls are looking for is a bit distorted. If they only want 8 inches or more then there is going to be a lot of lonely girls at your university. There is only 1 in 100 guys that have 8 inches. Anything bigger then that the ratio increases dramatically. Google women's size preference and you will see that size matters with a resounding NO and the preferred size is more in the average range. Go out and have some fun, you have more than enough to satisfy a woman.

As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE thread that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 03-07-2015, 12:29 PM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Durandal, WELCOME to the gym!
          Everyone's giving you great info here, so I'll just remind you to 1) Take correct measurements; 2) Take beginner PICS (you'll regret it if you don't); 3) Start a JOURNAL of PE exercises and update it frequently to stay active on-line with the forums and learn from other members; 4) TAKE REST DAYS and DO NOT OVERTRAIN-you will learn the rest days are when you gain the most & INJURY causes setbacks, so always err on the side of SAFETY! Your EQ & PI's should ALWAYS dictate your rest vs. exercise level. Enjoy the journey!

Comment

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              Welcome aboard!

It's great to have you join us. As you can see we are a very friendly and helpful community. We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

Your point of view on size that girls are looking for is a bit distorted. If they only want 8 inches or more then there is going to be a lot of lonely girls at your university. There is only 1 in 100 guys that have 8 inches. Anything bigger then that the ratio increases dramatically. Google women's size preference and you will see that size matters with a resounding NO and the preferred size is more in the average range. Go out and have some fun, you have more than enough to satisfy a woman.

As mentioned above a good place to start is to do some reading in the START HERE thread that can be found at the top of the page. The JP90 is a great routine to start off with for most beginners. Start off slow and gradually increase over time.

There is a lot to learn, so use your time during the JP90 to further educate yourself. There is a wealth of information here, do plenty of reading and don't hesitate to ask questions.

The key to being successful is to be dedicated, consistent and patient. PE does work, but it won't happen overnight. The rewards for putting in the time and effort are well worth it in the end.

Good luck and always PE safely.
              Thanks Man, but yeah. Where im at, it's like them girls want guys above 8 inches. And it seems like every 1 out of 100 guys from around the world have gathered here. But yeah, thanks anyway. Ill be patient with them PE workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Hey Durandal, WELCOME to the gym!
                Everyone's giving you great info here, so I'll just remind you to 1) Take correct measurements; 2) Take beginner PICS (you'll regret it if you don't); 3) Start a JOURNAL of PE exercises and update it frequently to stay active on-line with the forums and learn from other members; 4) TAKE REST DAYS and DO NOT OVERTRAIN-you will learn the rest days are when you gain the most & INJURY causes setbacks, so always err on the side of SAFETY! Your EQ & PI's should ALWAYS dictate your rest vs. exercise level. Enjoy the journey!
                Thanks for Them Advice Jockinthebox. Ill make sure to listen to them PIs in them mornings. And taking them pictures is a must to see them results. And starting a Journal in here, Ill see how to do that. As for the advice from other members, them members experience can help me forge a bigger penis, so Ill make sure to listen to them. Just like I did listen to my grandparents and them other adults.

My uncle once told me to listen to them old people and them advices they give the young folks because they were here before us, and they know more, but that's another story.

Im not saying them members are old, Im just saying since they have been here before me, they know more of what's going on and what to do about it, them members are more experienced. Um, I apologize if I offended anyone, it wasn't my intentio, I was just making one of them references.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post

Glad to have you with us, have a safe PE journey!
                  Thanks Man

Comment

Working...
                  X