Growth. Life. Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    I don't have much time to waste on this sort of twaddle but just quickly .

Paragraph 1 meaningless twaddle .
    Para 2 No I don't get lifeless after ejaculation if you do you should improve your diet. Take away part of ourselves OMG ?
    Para 3 Psuedo religious ravings to start then this .
    Quote.
    Most females injaculate and most are naturally wise and some what physic, to a degree, while men are looked at as dumb, lazy, simple minded and sex crazed.
    Unquote
    No I don't think most women are naturally wise or physic (whatever that is) or that men are lazy ,simple minded or sex crazed.
    LOL, speak for self, I'm definitely lazy, simple minded, and sex crazed, and just plain crazy I mite add.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
      Im very aware of the scientific views on biology. Almost everything i spoke on corresponds with what most science books say. However ibhave found alot of what science says about life to either completely false or hugely overcomplicated.
      Clearly you don't understand science or how to formulate a proper argument, or sarcasm.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

While there are some nutrients that are used more in sperm than the generic cell. Our bodies use most of the "sun" that we eat to maintain our body tempurature. The tired feeling comes from hormones released at the end of ejaculation, vasopresin and tryptophan as I recall.

All in all, I think Sungiver's stories have a poetic vibe that is easier on the ears than a political discussion. So while it's bunk, it's been a fun ride.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

LOL! I wondered when Monty Python would come into the conversation!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              Clearly you don't understand science or how to formulate a proper argument, or sarcasm.
              I do understand science, i understand sarcasm. And i kno how to argue. But at the moment im voicing what i have found to be true in life. Things that not too many people talk about.
              Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
                While there are some nutrients that are used more in sperm than the generic cell. Our bodies use most of the "sun" that we eat to maintain our body tempurature. The tired feeling comes from hormones released at the end of ejaculation, vasopresin and tryptophan as I recall.

All in all, I think Sungiver's stories have a poetic vibe that is easier on the ears than a political discussion. So while it's bunk, it's been a fun ride.
                Lol. Whether that was a diss or a compliment. I like it. I feel life itself is very poetic.

Comment

Thanks for the comedy, OP.
                  Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                  Pre PE
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  MEG: 5.125"
                  Current
                  BPEL: 7.75"
                  MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Already earned a negative reputation 'round here, aye?

That was quick!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Already earned a negative reputation 'round here, aye?

That was quick!
                      Hey, leave him alone, Jay! (thought I'd provide a little "poetry") I think the color RED looks good on him, but it's obvious he much prefers things "green"! (LOL!)

Comment

Well...I think we could do with some "alternative" views around here. Makes life interesting!
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                          Thanks for the comedy, OP.
                          Much welcomes. Remember most comedians base their jokes off truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
                            Much welcomes. Remember most comedians base their jokes off truth.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Ha ha!

I love you guys.
                              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I am responding if only to ask... what the hell kind of magic plants are you on, man?

Well. I admire your passion, and the spiritual element you apply to PE. That's nice and all, but damn. Relax a little! I myself ejac to relax! I don't feel like I'm compromising my life force whenever I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X