The real average size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    The only study I know of that gives an average over 6" bpel is Kinsey and that is flawed by self reporting . Offhand can't think of any that went as high as 5.3" meg either .

I am a mod on a dick site so I thought I had seen most every study with any cred . Can you post a link I would be interested in this meta study.
    You bet - here it is:

Penile size and the []small penis syndrome? - Wylie - 2007 - BJU International - Wiley Online Library
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
    4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

It's hard to get detail on that study (the over 6" by 5.3" one) within the meta study but as the sub headline reads a method for self measure I am taking that as self reported .

Comment

It's hard to get detail on that study (the over 6" by 5.3" one) within the meta study but as the sub headline reads a method for self measure I am taking that as self reported .
        Yes, I think you're probably right. I haven't read that study.
        9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
        4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG

Comment

I always trusted the rough approximations made by studies I read because almost every dick I had ever seen was about the same size (around mine), a few much smaller and only a couple larger. This is obviously anecdotal and entirely unscientific and I had never considered girth, but the fact that most of them seemed to be the same size as mine (around 6") and reflected what studies claim was enough to appear obvious to me that they were more or less accurate.

I don't do cocks. Don't PM me. If you roll with a bunch of crazy young studs as a teen you will see a lot of dicks. You alienate yourself if you don't join in on group peeing etc. There were other things, like pranks and "dick baseball".
          BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
          BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

Well we shall not judge DarkMedic any kinks you have are your own affair lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMedic View Post
              I always trusted the rough approximations made by studies I read because almost every dick I had ever seen was about the same size (around mine), a few much smaller and only a couple larger. This is obviously anecdotal and entirely unscientific and I had never considered girth, but the fact that most of them seemed to be the same size as mine (around 6") and reflected what studies claim was enough to appear obvious to me that they were more or less accurate.

I don't do cocks. Don't PM me. If you roll with a bunch of crazy young studs as a teen you will see a lot of dicks. You alienate yourself if you don't join in on group peeing etc. There were other things, like pranks and "dick baseball".
              LOL^^^! THAT LAST PART'S REALLY FUNNY! When I was a teen jock, I played 4 sports year-round. Yeah, I saw more cocks (flaccid) than I care to remember in the locker room & showers (along with a few "semi's")! While it's impossible to estimate how much those guys would grow when fully erect, I'm guessing most guys were probably 5.5"-6" when they had a "MAJOR" boner. Giving them the benefit of doubt, they were likely in the 6-6.5" range as fully mature adult males (over 25). My bet is, given the studies cultural averages & considering ethnicity & genetic influences from Asian to African (and everything in between), 5.3-6" erect probably would include 99% of the male population of planet earth. Once the "ALIENS" are among us...ALL BETS ARE OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                Nether have I, if u could find the link for it post it.. And yes that is small, I should know as I use to be that at one point..

I've been going off of that "Wessel's, Schneider, Chen" chart.. With the Chen "line 3 in the chart"..
                Hey, how did you gain a whole inch in girth?
                Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Well we shall not judge DarkMedic any kinks you have are your own affair lol.
                  lol right. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I have any kinks. Guess it depends on what is considered conventional.
                  BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
                  BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

I've never understood the fascination with average. Rather than ask what's the mean, why not ask what's the top 10%? Is there anything worthwhile where being 50% is where you'd like to be?
                    "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Originally posted by WalkThePlank View Post
                      I've never understood the fascination with average. Rather than ask what's the mean, why not ask what's the top 10%? Is there anything worthwhile where being 50% is where you'd like to be?
                      Well you need to know what the real average is, if you want to then figure out what the top 10% is. I think most of us here do want to be in the top 10%, if not closer to the top 1-2% out there.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMedic View Post
                        lol right. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I have any kinks. Guess it depends on what is considered conventional.
                        So you consider dick baseball with your friend a conventional thing?

Comment

I don't know what the average size is, but why the scientific measured average is quite low may be due to they also measuring those with micropenises.

What I can tell, by experience, is that the average can not be too high anyway. Maybe the size is different from country to country. But I have experienced that the most people have smaller cock than I have, and mine is not big. I have not measured for a long time, and I most likely did not measure correctly. And I can not exactly remember the measurement either. But I think it was around 16 cm (6,3").

So mine is not big, but still bigger than most of the men I have met here in Norway. And I have met quite many during the years. And I have seen theirs in erect state. So you can easily imagine why and what happened next. But anyway, average seems to be smaller than around 16 cm, some much smaller. But maybe gay men have smaller penises than other? I suspect that, but who knows?

I remember that I have read somewhere that the average is 15 cm (5,9"). It had to be a Norwegian article, that is the only thing I know. From my experience, that number may be quite spot on. Not that I have in-depth experience either, I'm not a hooker after all

Comment

To measure the average penis correctly, I think that first the study have to be big enough - include many men, thousands. And then, the percentage with abnormalities, such as the smallest and the biggest penises should be taken out of the study. Then you will find an average penis size based on the average population. And then those with abnormalities can be included to find an average of the total population. But the average size of the average population will be more correct as a marker for penis size, I think.

If abnormalities are included, you will get a too low average size if more men have micropenises compared to how many who have monstercocks. And the opposite if the other way around. Also will the number go down if lets say 4% of the population have 5 cm smaller cock than average, but only 2% have 5 cm bigger cock than average. So in my opinion, abnormalities should not be included when calculating average penis size.

Comment

There is a 'critical mass' point in statistics that once a sample size is large enough, it can be extrapolated to fit a larger population. I think most studies do this, but yeah, if someone measured 20 or so guys, that wouldn't be representative of the whole, so to speak.
                              Original/Current Stats:
                              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

The average size would be at least 6 inches BPEL regardless of ethnicity.

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                                Bingo.. Showing u actually care about how u look and act is really what is attractive to females.. We don't all look like CK models, BUT being cleaned up when possible, "Trying" to keep off extra weight, smelling good (that can be massive, for a yes or no).. In other words, show that u are putting an effort into yourself and life, this makes people want to be around u.. That makes females want to be around u..

I dress just a little bit better when I go out now, this means a well fitting jacket, and a "clean" well fitting pair of jeans, t-shirt with a fresh hair cut.. Plus I try to smell half decent.. I get more looks and attention from females then other guys.. Why?? Because they've been wearing the same jeans 3-4 days in a row, or their in track pants and a dirty t-shirt around here.. So, they get over "looked".. Basically I dress clean, and have a fresh hair cut and I'm shaved or trimmed.. It's really that simple.. Sound shallow?? Yes it is, but also shows effort..

I always said women will not remember u unless really small, OR really large.. They will remember if u know "the way around the bedroom" thou along with the above..
                                So what if you're a semi-good looking guy and then dress to impress and when you get to bed with a woman and you only have 4 inches I doubt the woman will still have that same attraction towards you.
                                goBIGorgoHOME!
                                Last edited by goBIGorgoHOME!; 05-11-2017, 07:36 AM.
                                03/28/17

Current: 4 1/4 BPEL x 4 3/8 EG

Comment

Working...
                                X