No announcement yet.

Triclocarban increases genital size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic but...I once worked with a guy who would'nt stop with the practical jokes and I was usually the object of his jokes. I always kept a big water jug with me down on the floor for drinking. Well he gets the wise idea to empty an entire bottle of dish soap into my water jug.

I come along and pick up my jug and start chugging. I probably swallowed 3 huge mouthfuls before it hit me.

It's always funny when it happens to someone else.

Comment

That guy sounds like a dick.

But they had the rats on test prop and TCC? It's prolly the combination. I've heard through steroids your dick can grow.

Comment

I've been massaging drostanolone propionate into my penis for 1 month now....nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
          Off topic but...I once worked with a guy who would'nt stop with the practical jokes and I was usually the object of his jokes. I always kept a big water jug with me down on the floor for drinking. Well he gets the wise idea to empty an entire bottle of dish soap into my water jug.

I come along and pick up my jug and start chugging. I probably swallowed 3 huge mouthfuls before it hit me.

It's always funny when it happens to someone else.
          i work on the line in a busy kitchen - my boss poured half a can of salt into my ice water one day and gave it a good stir. 2 hours into dinner service - 110 degrees - i'm sweating profusely and dying for water. chugged 1/3 of a pitcher before vomiting in the trash. i got him back by rimming his pitcher with a habenero pepper.
          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
          now: 7X5
          next: 8X6

Comment

Originally posted by Jama View Post
            I read on wiki it was only one study that stated and increase in hormonal effects with TCC, all the other studies showed hormonal activity getting blocked or decreased.
            Also they didn't mention it increasing genitals, but more if increasing of the prostate by alot. We might not want enlarged prostates.
            Also saw briefly a thing trying to have the FDA ban TCC and something else. Saying it's unsafe.

Not exactly the case. TCC has been shown to be an hormonal disruptor. That means, it will have an effect in androgen receptors, therefore causing the enlargement of genitalia. However, the body reacts lowering testosterone production to compensate the "side effects" of mentioned disruption. That explain one more reason to have humans with low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction these days. The rats, we being supplied with exogenous Testosterone. If you stack Testosterone with this chemical, YOU WILL have results. But there is no reference whatsoever about the doses needed in a human for the desired effects, and there are no specific studies about toxicity and long term effects.

And finally, never trust the FDA. It is an organized criminal gang just like the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
              Don't give up yet bro.

According to Proctor and Gamble there is 1.356 grams of triclocarban in a 113 gram bar of Safeguard soap. So at the quoted online price of $350.00/0.05 grams that would equal a cost of $9492.00 worth of triclocarban in one bar....WTF...and I sure as fuck did not pay no $37 968.00 for four bars of soap. I paid $4.00 for a four pack, $1.00/bar.

And if Proctor and Gamble are paying that much and selling it for less than $1.00 per bar wholesale then somebody surely needs to be fired...LOL

Any chem students here that know how to seperate the triclocarban back out of the solution...in the kitchen?
              Where did you find that specific information? I was looking at their reptilian website and couldn't find it. I only found the list of the ingredients of the soap containing 1.2% TCC.

Comment

The price quote on triclocarban @ $350.0/0.05g came from a link to suppliers from cdnisotopes.com

The 1.356g/113g bar came from the msds sheet for Safeguard soap that I found online, can't remember where though. 1.2% of 113g equals 1.356 as well so I'll trust that confirmation.

Shitty thing Jackxxx, I used to have a good friend who was a master chemist and owned his own analytical laboratory. This guy could whip up a batch of anything imagineable. Too bad we are no longer friends or on speaking terms.

Comment

I google 'triclocarban suppliers' and get lots of hits. Most of them are either China or India. They are selling the stuff in mass quantities, often by the ton. Minimum amount is usually around 25kg. You have to email them for a price quote. I guarantee they are selling it for WAY cheaper than $350.00/0.05g.

I also read that it is commonly used in hospitals as a disinfectant.

Shitty thing again, one of my ex girlfriends works in a large hospital as a senior sterile surgical processor in the lab that sterilizes and disinfects all items and instruments. Of course, we no longer speak.

Comment

buy some beer to your chemist friend, and flowers to your ex, and start growing you penis phallic

nah.. good information, very informative

Comment

I keep reading that many antibacterial wipes use triclocarban as the active ingredient. For the life of me I can't find one that does.

I was thinking that wiping down your junk with one of the wipes may cause a small enough amount of triclocarban to be absorbed to cause a slight effect.

Comment

Don't forget to wipe your ass too. You'll really absorb lots that way and you'll finally smell good too. :-)

Comment

ha ha ha...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF19L00KbAI
                          phallic1
                          Last edited by phallic1; 02-21-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I went to take a look at two places today. I found the Safeguard soap, but now it comes with 0.75% TCC instead of 1.2% as before. I was wondering what if you make a cream from the soap, apply a thick layer of the cream on the snake and then put a condom to keep it for about 1 hour. Then wash, apply another coat, repeat the whole day during off time. We know by the studies that the chemical it is been absorbed from soaps. So applying and reapplying the cream over and over again, there will be a nice amount absorbed. Maybe not enough to cause significant effects in 10 days, but in a few months.

Comment

I dont know if you've found this site, but it searches products containing certain ingredients. When searching for Triclocarban it even gives you their hazard levels. Harzard level 5 products contain the 1.2% Triclocarban.

*Actually some of the lower hazard levels have a higher percentage of Triclocarban
                              Last edited by Pricaso; 02-21-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

This is very interesting. I've done some more reading and if anyone's gonna try taking triclocarban then I highly reccommend you also take HCG and Nolvadex to make sure your natural testosterone production doesn't stop. Also if you use topical triclocarban take it with DMSO to make sure it gets absorbed into your bloodstream.

Comment

Working...
                                X