Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I hope your recovery continues to go well

Thank you, it's a bit more sore tonight. Good thing he gave me pain killers feelin good now

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
      You emailed me the pic?
      I can e mail. Just don't know how to upload on this site. If you know how can you post it.

Comment

I left you a link on the previous page

https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?do=addalbum

That brings you to the album creation page, you will create an album and upload photos from there
        My progress log

Comment

I don't know how to upload it from a phone or ipad, sorry. Honestly, no big deal if you don't post 'em now so long as you've got the before and afters. It can always be done later. Getting that "before" though is primo.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
            I left you a link on the previous page

https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?do=addalbum

That brings you to the album creation page, you will create an album and upload photos from there

I tried that but it won't let me upload from I pad or phone. Thank you for trying

Comment

Well Irishfan, if there is one thing I can say, you have some balls. Doing the surgery on impulse.... wow! I hope the gains turn out to be a success and I hope you enjoy what you have gained. I wouldn't do it, but hey, its a personal choice. It sounds like it has turned out well and I hope you enjoy using your tool to its utmost ability.

WARNING TO MEMBERS: Things have gone well for irishfan... and maybe that has made you consider this operation. Before you do, I suggest you research into the history of silicone breast augmentation. Any operation has the possibility of complications, and infections or changes to the body can cause serious and permanent damage. Also, there is always the 5% chance of allergy to general anesthetic with any surgery. Be careful, do your research, and triple check yourself before you wreck yourself. Surgery is not to be taken lightly.

Consider that your penis is a far more complicated organ than the fatty tissues underlying the female breast. Then read this:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bre...lants/WO00052/

Take surgery at your own risk.
              CaptainJohnson
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 08-03-2012, 02:01 AM.
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                Well Irishfan, if there is one thing I can say, you have some balls. Doing the surgery on impulse.... wow! I hope the gains turn out to be a success and I hope you enjoy what you have gained. I wouldn't do it, but hey, its a personal choice. It sounds like it has turned out well and I hope you enjoy using your tool to its utmost ability.

WARNING TO MEMBERS: Things have gone well for irishfan... and maybe that has made you consider this operation. Before you do, I suggest you research into the history of silicone breast augmentation. Any operation has the possibility of complications, and infections or changes to the body can cause serious and permanent damage. Also, there is always the 5% chance of allergy to general anesthetic with any surgery. Be careful, do your research, and triple check yourself before you wreck yourself. Surgery is not to be taken lightly.

Consider that your penis is a far more complicated organ than the fatty tissues underlying the female breast. Then read this:

Breast implants: Saline vs. silicone - MayoClinic.com

I would say it's a bit early to say things have went well. So far so good, but it has only been a week from first procedure and less than 24 hours from the second. So for now hold off on saying it has gone well . Let's just pray. I am an atheist but I will pray on this one .

Woke up a bit ago and the pain is all but gone. A bit of discomfort but I think it's from the wrap. Size looks good but it has to be swollen.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post

Breast implants: Saline vs. silicone - MayoClinic.com

There is actually a message board like this one devoted to penis surgery topic, good and bad. phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com

If anyone has the balls (no pun intended) to let a knife or needle near that area, you are probably going to want to check that site out.

Comment

Today was good. No pain, a bit of discomfort

Comment

Today was another good day. I did have to re wrap and even things out. It seams like the healing proces is going well. Once in a while I will get a warm sensation. Then it goes away.

This morning I had a major erection that would not go down. It looked much thicker but it was wraped. I will not unwrap unitll I have sex probably next weekend. Then I will keep it wraped most of the time for the better part of a month. I actually like it being wraped it does not turtel. And for me turteling is very uncomfortable.

Comment

This morning I woke up with an erection that would not go down. It became painful, I haven't had them like that in close to 20 years. It felt kind of good. So far I can't say if this was a success but it is bigger no doubt. But that could be due to swelling. Only time will tell. Apparently I am the first to try this on any fourm. That is a bit unnerving, but what is done is done

Comment

Today was another good day. I found a better way to wrap that is more comfortable and I think much better. This morning when I measured at 80% erect it was a hair over 5.in g I used to get another .25 at 100% not sure if that will still be the case. But I guess if I end up at 5 in girth that is a hell of a lot better than 4.5

Comment

Today has been good, I have been icing a lot this time and it has been healing faster. Most the swelling is down. It looks like a lot of the gains are also gone. It is bigger but not like t was. I guess that's from the swelling. The new wrap is much better. I had developed sores on the underside of base and behind gland. They are very uncomfortable. This morning I put some neosporen with band aids it has helped.

Comment

Keep up the updates please!
                              pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

If you have a bit of Vitamin E oil place that on the sore first and then cover with bacitracin or neopsporin. That will speed up the healing greatly.
                                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X