No announcement yet.

My silicone injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea a scam artist always has an excuse as to why his scam didn't work, or better yet, passes the blame like "Doctor" Loria is here. Sorry you had to learn the hard way. However, once again non surgical PE prevails over non proven surgery costing literally thousands of lost dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfan View Post
      I don't recall seeing hundreds of Dr. L testimonials. I did talk to a few people. Just because it didn't work for me does not prove it doesn't work at all. I think PMMA is proven it still may not work on me but we will see about that. It's only $2500 so it's cheap enough to try.
      I totally respect your choice, but if you don't mind a word of advice, I think you should at least give it more time before you try another form of surgery, I mean if I were you, I'd be grateful that no complications happened and that everything is OK and wont take more risk.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        I totally respect your choice, but if you don't mind a word of advice, I think you should at least give it more time before you try another form of surgery, I mean if I were you, I'd be grateful that no complications happened and that everything is OK and wont take more risk.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.

Thank you

Comment

subscribed

Comment

silicone injection somebody take it that it has great power and produce the great energy to the body,but practically it has maximum adverse effect for the body.so tell me here any new research for its safety point of views.

Last edited by Ojone; 09-30-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Just finished round two. It looks great. It is at 6" 70% erect. Not much bruising, no pain at all. As of now I am so happy

Comment

Originally posted by Irishfan View Post
                Just finished round two. It looks great. It is at 6" 70% erect. Not much bruising, no pain at all. As of now I am so happy
                That's great news Irish. That is damn near a gain of 1.5 inches, right?

Comment

6 inch girth right?

Comment

Yes, 6 inches eg and yes an 1.5 gain. I could loose some due to swelling. I didn't loose anything last time. It really does not look like I have any swelling or much bruseing. They said I could also gain a bit over months depending how my body makes collogen. I think I would like 6.5 in but we will see how this fits my wife first.

this many sound stupid but, you can't imagin how much better it makes me feel. I feel so much more confident. I used to think my wife looked at me naked like she was disgusted or disappointed. If I could only get another 2 in el not sure that's possible. I have already gained 1.5 in in length. I may be maxed out

Comment

• Originally posted by Ojone View Post
                      silicone injection somebody take it that it has great power and produce the great energy to the body,but practically it has maximum adverse effect for the body.so tell me here any new research for its safety point of views.

Doctors have been doing this for 14 years with very few unhappy customers. Driving cars are not safe, nor is drinking, smoking or hundreds of other things we do every day. As I just learned life can end anytime. I refuse to live in fear of what could happen if I do something. If this were the case I would never leave my home. This may not be for you and that fine, I respect your opinion. We all have to live our lives in the way that work for us.

I workout five days a week, eat clean and I am in the best shape of my life at 41. And still almost died from a heart attack. Life is to short enjoy it

Comment

• Dude, I'm really happy for you...not because you have a bigger dick but because you feel supremely confident now. You can walk around knowing you have a gigantic penis between your legs. Even if the girth "decreases" a bit...that might not be such a bad thing. Anyway, what are you considering for length? I'm not recommending more surgery but you should ask your doctor if he knows any reputable procedures that you could look into further.

Comment

• Good for you Irishfan. While surgery might not be the best option for everyone, its probably nice for some people that feel they have no further options (believe it or not, I have heard of some unlucky souls where PE just wasn't effective for them).

Please keep us updated on how/if this effects the ability to gain length in the future
                          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                            Dude, I'm really happy for you...not because you have a bigger dick but because you feel supremely confident now. You can walk around knowing you have a gigantic penis between your legs. Even if the girth "decreases" a bit...that might not be such a bad thing. Anyway, what are you considering for length? I'm not recommending more surgery but you should ask your doctor if he knows any reputable procedures that you could look into further.
                            for length I am just going to continue extending and hanging. I won't be able to hang for a few months though. I am happy enough with the 6 inches of length that I wouldn't consider surgery. I am sure if I am consistent I will gain another inch over five years or so.

Comment

• Three days post opp and feel great no bruising or swelling. I am 5.5 behind gland 5.75 ms and 6.2 eg base

Comment

• Thats very cool. I thought last time I read about you, it failed. So you tried again? Happy for you man, when all the bruises etc are down, take some pics.
                                01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                                03/04/13
                                BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Working...
                                X