Impossible to go from below average to huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
    We are learning new things and trying new things by the day in this field. What you state as impossible and unrealistic is very close minded and unwise. The fact is, you don't know what is possible and what is impossible. In 10 years we might have perfected routines and devices for everybody to successfully grow. Not saying that you have to wait 10 years, but you don't know. Maybe if you start gaining today, along the way new techniques will be applied and will allow you to grow 3-4 inches within the next few years.
    Perfectly said. We are discovering on a daily basis guys! This is just the tip of the iceberg. Eureka is yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeewomanizer View Post
      the most one can gain realistically through pe is 2 inches ...
      s-u-b-j-e-c-t-i-v-e oooooooooooooooopinion
      ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Those of us who have a below average sized penis 5inch/5.5inch have a big disadvantage & can never become the guy with the huge dick. The most one can gain realistically through PE is 2 inches so if someone starts at 6.5inch/7inch they can reach 8.5inch/9inch but for a guy like me who's 5inch/5.5inch if I want a 8.5inch/9inch cock I know thats never gonna happen no matter how much PE I do I'll only be able to reach 7inch/7.5inch it sucks...
        Says the newbie with less than a year of experience.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          Well I can tell you that gains are possible, since my husband had them. As for size I enjoyed him just fine before he did PE and grew. Understand we came here to get help for ED and the growth was a side effect. I have stated many times that size is not everything, yes my husband starting size was bigger but the point is I loved all he could do with it, before it got bigger. I still enjoy it but in a different way, there are many things we could do before that we can't now and frankly I miss. Good luck in achieving what you want.
          Out of interest what are some of those things you can't do anymore, and at what size did they become problematic/a no-go?
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Even IF it were impossible. What would be wrong with a 7-7.5 inch BPEL? That in itself is something to be pretty confident about. There are times when I only hit up to 7.5. Some days it's 7.75. On really good eq days I hit 8 or above. 7 or above is pretty rare, not on this forum, but compared to everybody else.

Although, gaining more than 2 inches isn't impossible. Check the top gainers thread. Proof right there.
            July 2nd 2014 starting NBPEL: 7, BPEL:8, EG:5

restart January 8th 2020 NBPEL: 7 1/4 BPEL 8 1/4 EG: 5.4

realistic goal: NBPEL:7.5 BPEL:8.5 MEG:5.75

Dream 0.o NBPEL:8 BPEL:9 MEG:6

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              ...Then make your own reality! No offense, but your post sounds like an excuse to fail.

So because the "averages" aren't that promising you attempt to convince yourself otherwise? Why not go out of your way to be the one trainee out of X amount who start "below average" and make huge gains?

One thing is certain as far as training is concerned- do nothing and you'll get nothing.
              The frustrating thing is I wanna do PE i.e finish my Size Genetics routine & start using the Phallosan with the Bathmate but I havent got the time or privacy atm so I cant do any PE

Also the rare few on that list who did gain around 3 inches it took them 10/11 years! I cant see myself doing PE for 10/11 years I'll be in my late thirties by then! I can see myself using each penis device/extender for 9 months/1year over a period of 3/4 years then if I dont gain anything or if I only make unsignificant gains I'd have surgery as a last resort. Having said that like other posters have mentioned new stuff is getting invented every year so I might not need surgery

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
              Not to be the killjoy, but realistically, if you are starting below average or even low average, the probability you'll end up at far end of the other side of the spectrum is fairly low. Not saying it can't happen, but if you are 5" and 'won't be happy' unless you get to 9", you are likely setting yourself up for failure. Much safer to hope for 2" from where you are now, and see how you gain over time.

That said, some people are lucky with PE and respond very well, so it can happen. 5" can go to 8", and sometimes 8" might only go to 8.5".
              Thats what I said gaining over 2 inches or 2.5 inches is unrealistic & unlikely except for the rare few or for those gain really easily

Comment

You're making excuses to fail before you even have given PE a chance to work. I agree with Big AL, your biggest enemy is the phantom defeatist attitude you have. IMO, you're correct, with your current attitude and excuses for not PEing, you WILL fail @ PE.

Comment

Out of interest what are some of those things you can't do anymore, and at what size did they become problematic/a no-go?
                  At above 7in BPEL deep throat became problematic and when the girth was added Above 5.5in is pretty much gone. We experienced the same with some sexual positions, we have a tantra chair and many positions with a more direct access are no longer possible (balls deep) without so major adjustments and care. Realize that this will be different depending on the woman, some are internally more flexible than others. Is also a matter of preference. I have stated many times I thought the perfect size for me, that still allowed ME to enjoy OUR sexual preferences was 7X5.

We have members here that are way bigger than my husband and their wives seem to be OK with their sexual life. We are BDSM'ers and like adventurous sexual positions and scenes, the new size makes it difficult to just enjoy the scene without having your mind deviate, to think about the possible pain, if we slip in anyway.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Those of us who have a below average sized penis 5inch/5.5inch have a big disadvantage & can never become the guy with the huge dick. The most one can gain realistically through PE is 2 inches so if someone starts at 6.5inch/7inch they can reach 8.5inch/9inch but for a guy like me who's 5inch/5.5inch if I want a 8.5inch/9inch cock I know thats never gonna happen no matter how much PE I do I'll only be able to reach 7inch/7.5inch it sucks...
                    Hummmm. When I turned 21 years of age I wore a Size 9 Shoe and Now I wear a Size 11.

Go Figure!
                    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I dont think that its impossible. I started with 5,5 and my last measurement was 7.1. This year i will make it to 8. Why i know that? Because im dedicated. It´s all about what youre willing to do. Most important is understanding what youre doing. Ive seen many people giving up with Phallosan because they seen no visible results. But they didnt measure their BPFSL or forgot other important measurements. Doing the right exercises at the right time is very important.

Comment

Not to be the killjoy, but realistically, if you are starting below average or even low average, the probability you'll end up at far end of the other side of the spectrum is fairly low. Not saying it can't happen, but if you are 5" and 'won't be happy' unless you get to 9", you are likely setting yourself up for failure. Much safer to hope for 2" from where you are now, and see how you gain over time.

That said, some people are lucky with PE and respond very well, so it can happen. 5" can go to 8", and sometimes 8" might only go to 8.5".
                        My opinion on the lab grown issue is that if they have the ability to take a person's cells and grow a fully operational organ in a Petrie dish, they can (probably) figure out a way to just grow the organ on the body, right? I've seen a scientific video even so far back as 2007 that showed a fully operational bladder that they grew in the lab... Obviously a key idea of this process is to avoid organ implant rejection, but kind of on the same token (and directly to the topic creator), have you ever seen the second Avenger's movie?

**Avengers 2 very slight SPOILERS**

There's a part early in the movie where one of the heroes get's pretty seriously wounded, and he goes to a very high tech scientist who (literally) just prints his own tissue to replace the wounded tissue. Even further, the scientist says that if they were doing the procedure back at her main lab, she would have completed it in just 20 minutes. I believe stuff like this is already secretly possible, but soon enough, it might be publicly available.
                        IIINVINCIBLE
                        Last edited by IIINVINCIBLE; 02-13-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                          At above 7in BPEL deep throat became problematic and when the girth was added Above 5.5in is pretty much gone. We experienced the same with some sexual positions, we have a tantra chair and many positions with a more direct access are no longer possible (balls deep) without so major adjustments and care. Realize that this will be different depending on the woman, some are internally more flexible than others. Is also a matter of preference. I have stated many times I thought the perfect size for me, that still allowed ME to enjoy OUR sexual preferences was 7X5.

We have members here that are way bigger than my husband and their wives seem to be OK with their sexual life. We are BDSM'ers and like adventurous sexual positions and scenes, the new size makes it difficult to just enjoy the scene without having your mind deviate, to think about the possible pain, if we slip in anyway.
                          I still find it interesting how so many here have commented about things getting harder above 7" insertable and 5.5" MEG. Kind of helps as a reality check, as I still can't fully believe my length is that long (probably mostly due to my fat pad..but at 7.75" BPEL I figure at least 7.25" is more than usable), and that 5.5" MEG is actually considered big by the fairer sex, whereas most of us wouldn't start calling it big until it was cleanly above 6".

Out of interest as well, do you know what your husband's NBPEL is, and he did he gain there proportionally to BPEL?
                          Phoenix7672
                          Member of the Month Oct 2015
                          Last edited by Phoenix7672; 02-14-2016, 08:25 AM.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

The frustrating thing is I wanna do PE i.e finish my Size Genetics routine & start using the Phallosan with the Bathmate but I havent got the time or privacy atm so I cant do any PE
                            You can surely find a routine to fit your schedule- even if you have to go out of your way to make time for training.

Also the rare few on that list who did gain around 3 inches it took them 10/11 years! I cant see myself doing PE for 10/11 years I'll be in my late thirties by then! I can see myself using each penis device/extender for 9 months/1year over a period of 3/4 years then if I dont gain anything or if I only make unsignificant gains I'd have surgery as a last resort. Having said that like other posters have mentioned new stuff is getting invented every year so I might not need surgery
                            That's not always the case. See pg. 3 of Big gainers to see how some have added a large amount of size in relatively short periods of time.

No offense, but this sounds like more excuses for accepting failure.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                              Hummmm. When I turned 21 years of age I wore a Size 9 Shoe and Now I wear a Size 11.

Go Figure!
                              The most retarded post on this thread goes to you congrats!! Shoe size & penis size is completley different.

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              You're making excuses to fail before you even have given PE a chance to work. I agree with Big AL, your biggest enemy is the phantom defeatist attitude you have. IMO, you're correct, with your current attitude and excuses for not PEing, you WILL fail @ PE.
                              Like I said I currenty dont have any PRIVACY to wear a penis extender or any device since I dont live alone I share it with a flatmate who stays home most of the time
                              And I'm not finding excuses. I've used the Size genetics for 6 months & I havent gained anything. My penis isnt any longer. There are some of us who are hard gainers or can't gain anything at all no matter what we do
                              I'm willing to use the Phallosan for 1000 hours but if I gain 0 inches then would it be worth wearing it for another 1000 hours so 2000 hours in total?? Are there people who have gained solely by using the Phallosan forte on its own or with the bathmate??

Comment

The most retarded post on this thread goes to you congrats!!
                                Please play nicely!
                                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                                X