No announcement yet.

Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but ya......hope it dosent screw up my glans!

Comment

• i disagree with this. you definitely want blood in and circulating the head but what you are doing seems dangerous to me. if you tried to do that while hanging it would hurt a lot anyway. if you are maintaining that much head swell for a long period of time that means you are cutting circulation. it is not natural for the head of the penis to be full unless you have a full erection

Comment

• Have you considered getting a vac extender, i now prefer hanging but i have one and it works great. Don't know if you can get the same amount of pull as with a noose type device but my flacid length is always big after using it, never had a problem with comfort or head swell with it.

Lee.
        Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
        Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
        Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

• I see you are using the velcro strap. I read the post the describes the strap building, however the photos in that post aren't anywhere to be found. Could you show your velcro strap so we can all get an idea of how to make one for ourselves. I have extender but the dam rubber strap hurts... esp if i want to wear it for 5-8 hrs.
          THANKS man..

The Velco Strap Innovation for Penis Extenders the link about the velcro but doesn't show pix...

Comment

• Hi

What extension rods do you use on the pictures: two long ones or one long and one short? Just to measure the length via rods

Comment

• I still need few more tries to verify this, but so far, I think I can last longer (i.e. wearing extender) without the head swell :/ with the head swell,it goes numb much faster.. strange..
              NBPEL 15.5/BPEL 17.5/EGB(M)(T) 12(13.5)(12.5)
              NBPEL 6.1"/BPEL 6.9"/EGB(M)(T) 4.7"(5.3")(4.9")

Comment

Working...
              X