Head Swell Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
    Doesn't hurt the least, not even during a masturbatory event.

A person's unique situation/penile characteristics, can have an impact upon what we may recommend to others. It's helpful to offer many perspectives or contexts, so readers can make intelligent informed decisions when it comes to "wearing" their extender.
    Fair enough Dangler, but I have been asking around on here and sent many a PM about such issues, and I have reached some conclusions based on that, however you are right, I will be more careful to not think that there is a one-for-all method. Afterall, on many of my posts here, I generally try to end with "Do what you find works for you" and "experiment for yourself" type of thing, and in the end, I am a true believer that the majority of extender use depends on users figuring out a great deal about themselves and doing what THEY think is best for them. However, a little guidance with an extender can be pretty dang helpful!

Comment

How to Check for Appropriate Tension with the Extender!

For those of you who are wondering about "How much tension" should you be using, see the photo I have attached here. What you will notice is that I am pushing with one finger in the middle of my shaft.

What you are checking for is to feel the center-of-the-center of your shaft. If it feels good and tight almost like a guitar string, then you are in a good medium to high tension range great for producing gains.

Wear the extender like this for at least one hour, preferably two, before taking if off.

5 hours a day of this will produce very nice gains in the quickest amount of time. This I KNOW!!!

I am now trying to see what happens with very high tension used for an hour ("Power-Hour") IMMEDIATELY AFTER a full PE exercise session.

I hope to post a report regarding this new "Power-Hour" method in a few months. Look for it HERE in this thread FIRST!!!
      Attached Files
      calixto
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by calixto; 04-22-2010, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I was wondering if the above post and attached pic has helped anyone wondering how to check for the appropriate tension while wearing an extender?

Comment

Ya that helped a ton! I thought I said it on the Male Edge Page I may have forgot though... Thanks!

Quick question for you though Calix...Does your velcro strap hurt your Fenulum? The rubber strap will hurt mine if I don't put it on perfect. Making me have to take it off after about 45 min to readjust.

Comment

the Suspensory ligament

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            What you are checking for is to feel the center-of-the-center of your shaft. If it feels good and tight almost like a guitar string, then you are in a good medium to high tension range great for producing gains.

Useful input here:
            Penis Enlargement Forum • View topic - Possible injury
            on snapping the suspensory ligament.
            If your extender allows you to set it's tension objectively, I would go that route. Setting tension by subjective feedback, i.e. does it feel oh so tight, is not my preference.
            By setting tension objectively, I infer that your extender has the facilities and or instructions on how to set it to different tensions. The thought of tearing/damaging that ligament scares the Beejeebers out of me.

Of course any extender wearer can do whatever they want.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

That was a good read thanks Dangler.

Comment

Originally posted by Fli-Fisher View Post
                Quick question for you though Calix...Does your velcro strap hurt your Fenulum? The rubber strap will hurt mine if I don't put it on perfect. Making me have to take it off after about 45 min to readjust.
                Well, I ASSUME THAT YOU ARE USING SOME KIND OF GAUZE/CLOTH AS A BARRIER BETWEEN YOUR PENIS AND THE EXTENDER CRADLE, RIGHT?!!??!

Assuming that, I make sure I pull the extra skin that I have UP so that way there is NO PRESSURE on the frenulum. Works great, no pain!

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                If your extender allows you to set it's tension objectively, I would go that route. Setting tension by subjective feedback, i.e. does it feel oh so tight, is not my preference.
                By setting tension objectively, I infer that your extender has the facilities and or instructions on how to set it to different tensions. The thought of tearing/damaging that ligament scares the Beejeebers out of me.
                Right, I guess I shouldn't have said "Tight like a guitar string" but I just was trying to capture the essence of the idea that it should feel "tight" so to speak, with reasonably little play, and a distinct resistance to pushing down on the shaft. If you can easily push down more than an inch or so, I would say it would be better to crank up the tension a little.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hey Cal , Just wondering you're thoughts on size genetics products.
                    There is an offer of 50% off , and I was thinking about it . From $350.00 to $165.00 , I think .
                    Any good ?

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

• Hmm, what is size genetics Mael?

Comment

• I believe it's an extender . Thought you may have some info about them .

Comment

• Yes SG is an extender, I was looking at one of their products before I started PE, but decided to go for the free option of PE instead.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

• Head Swell

Originally posted by millia View Post
                            Yes SG is an extender, I was looking at one of their products before I started PE, but decided to go for the free option of PE instead.
                            Thanks millia , I saw you joined at thunders . That's where is saw the post on SG .
                            I've seen one's home made and will probably try that . I'm pretty handy with those type things .

Comment

• Well hell guys, let me know what you come up with Mael, It MIGHT jsut be BETTER than anything thats out there!!! I might want one if you are successful!!!

Comment

• Head Swell

Thanks Cal , It might give me a lift to research and make a device .
                                I've been down for a few days , dammit .
                                Maybe I'll pick your brain for info about extenders .
                                Take care my friend .

Comment

Working...
                                X