No announcement yet.

Hanging theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did 9 hours at 1.5kg yesterday and I have done 5 hours at 1.5kg today. I measured my BPFSL this morning before I started with todays routine and it has gone up by 0.4cm since I started hanging (been hanging for 5 days), so it's definitely doing something.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      LoL.... Brutal? That's somewhat of an exaggeration, but I suppose that depends on your definition of brutal.

Low traction devices are a good way to dip a toe into the water, but honestly it's a cost stepping stone you can avoid. Weight hanging can be done by anyone. Remember you don't start out with anymore than 3 lbs with the LG Hanger.
      I'm curious if I could use the LG hanger as an ADS with somewhat higher weights eventually. Is it as comfortable to wear for many hours as the Phallosan is? Is it possible to do 10 hours a day with it at something like 2.5 - 3 kg assuming you have adjusted to the device?

Comment

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
        I'm curious if I could use the LG hanger as an ADS with somewhat higher weights eventually. Is it as comfortable to wear for many hours as the Phallosan is? Is it possible to do 10 hours a day with it at something like 2.5 - 3 kg assuming you have adjusted to the device?
        You can wear the LH Hanger for multiple hours with low weight. However you probably won't be able to conceal the chamber size under clothing like you can with the PF. Since I manufacture all our chambers out of 2" diameter solid rod the size is much bigger than those think little injection molded caps that the PF uses.
        Marlon LGHanger
        Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 05-14-2018, 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

You can wear the LH Hanger for multiple hours with low weight. However you probably won't be able to conceal the chamber size under clothing like you can with the PF. Since I manufacture all our chambers out of 2" diameter solid rod the size is much bigger than those think little injection molded caps that the PF uses.
          Thanks for the answer, concealing it within clothes isn't really necessary so no problem.

Comment

Be patient.... once you work up to the 8 lb level (3 months of consistent training) you should start seeing growth.
            Marlon, I just got to 8 lbs, what direction should I go weight wise from here? Is this more an individual thing? I have a tough cord and I been hanging for 2 years but 90% of that time has been wrong...meaning I didn’t hang heavy enough and got use to using a girth band instead of just the sleeve itself which is way better and I’m finally starting to see small results.
            Dons_Johnson
            Last edited by Dons_Johnson; 05-28-2018, 12:06 PM.
            11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Dons_Johnson View Post
              Marlon, I just got to 8 lbs, what direction should I go weight wise from here? Is this more an individual thing? I have a tough cord and I been hanging for 2 years but 90% of that time has been wrong...meaning I didn’t hang heavy enough and got use to using a girth band instead of just the sleeve itself which is way better and I’m finally starting to see small results.
              I think the general consensus is that you should reach fatigue, in example feel a stretch and a mild burning sensation in your ligaments, and whatever weight achieves this is where you should be at. If you achieve fatigue at 8 pounds then it makes no sense to go any higher, if you achieve it at 6 pounds going up to 8 pounds is probably just going to put you at risk.

Different people achieve fatigue at different weights. I am currently getting intense fatigue at 5 pounds from a one hour session where I do 20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2kg, 20min @2.25kg (2-3min rest to switch weights and let glans swelling cool off) in a BTC position. If I were to add more weight at this point I feel as if I'd rip my ligaments apart.

I could be wrong though, but it seems the most logical approach to me. I am sure Marlon can add some wisdom.
              AnonNick
              Last edited by AnonNick; 05-29-2018, 05:02 AM.

Comment

I think the general consensus is that you should reach fatigue, in example feel a stretch and a mild burning sensation in your ligaments, and whatever weight achieves this is where you should be at. If you achieve fatigue at 8 pounds then it makes no sense to go any higher, if you achieve it at 6 pounds going up to 8 pounds is probably just going to put you at risk.

Different people achieve fatigue at different weights. I am currently getting intense fatigue at 5 pounds from a one hour session where I do 20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2kg, 20min @2.25kg (2-3min rest to switch weights and let glans swelling cool off) in a BTC position. If I were to add more weight at this point I feel as if I'd rip my ligaments apart.

I could be wrong though, but it seems the most logical approach to me. I am sure Marlon can add some wisdom.
                Thats how I started and I get what you’re saying but I’m curious as to know why Marlon said 8 lbs you’ll start to see results, I’m assuming all the weight previously was to build stamina and conditioning? Then when you hit 8 lbs and above you start to see actual progress?Coincidentally when I first read this thread I was close to 8 lbs and I’m starting to see progress, so I’m just wondering if that’s the magic number of seeing returns.
                Dons_Johnson
                Last edited by Dons_Johnson; 05-30-2018, 04:16 AM.
                11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

Thats how I started and I get what you’re saying but I’m curious as to know why Marlon said 8 lbs you’ll start to see results, I’m assuming all the weight previously was to build stamina and conditioning? Then when you hit 8 lbs and above you start to see actually progress?Coincidentally when I first read this thread I was close to 8 lbs and I’m starting to see progress, so I’m just wondering if that’s the magic number of seeing returns.
                  It's different to everyone. Some don't gain anything until 15 lbs and some gain at 5 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                    It's different to everyone. Some don't gain anything until 15 lbs and some gain at 5 lbs.
                    This seems like the most logical conclusion to me as well. I think when Marlon says 8 pounds he means that its the general rule; in example some people will require less and some people more.

Comment

Add a couple more pounds, and in another month try adding one more pound and see how you respond.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Add a couple more pounds, and in another month try adding one more pound and see how you respond.
                        Thanks Marlon, I’m at 8lbs and I’m fairing well and finally seeing some length growth, like i said I been doing it incorrectly for too long and now I’m finally succeeding. I’ll add a pound in a month like you said.
                        11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

Thanks Marlon, I’m at 8lbs and I’m fairing well and finally seeing some length growth, like i said I been doing it incorrectly for too long and now I’m finally succeeding. I’ll add a pound in a month like you said.
                          I don't mean to interfere or sound rude at all. But why exactly do you need someone to tell you these things? I mean, surely you have felt the signs of what gives you a really good fatigue, and surely you feel best yourself what your penis can handle and what it can't. Do you really need someone to tell you these things? If you don't feel fatigue or if you feel that what you are doing doesn't give any results, then clearly you need to change something and that is usually done by adding weight.

Comment

I don't mean to interfere or sound rude at all. But why exactly do you need someone to tell you these things? I mean, surely you have felt the signs of what gives you a really good fatigue, and surely you feel best yourself what your penis can handle and what it can't. Do you really need someone to tell you these things? If you don't feel fatigue or if you feel that what you are doing doesn't give any results, then clearly you need to change something and that is usually done by adding weight.
                            Penis enlargement using traction (weight hanging) is somewhat of an intuitive thing. No two guys will respond exactly the same.... too many variables to consider. That being said it's better to proceed with caution than to be a cowboy riding a bull, hoping and praying you aren't going to injure yourself.
                            Understanding what fatigue really is and how to recognize it is very important in determining when you should begin to add weight to your hang.
                            It's not a bad thing to test your limits, just be sure to take notes and learn from mistakes!

Don't get stuck doing the same exact thing week in and week out for several months. Keep changing things up so that your penis never gets a chance to adapt to the workload.
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Penis enlargement using traction (weight hanging) is somewhat of an intuitive thing. No two guys will respond exactly the same.... too many variables to consider. That being said it's better to proceed with caution than to be a cowboy riding a bull, hoping and praying you aren't going to injure yourself.
                              Understanding what fatigue really is and how to recognize it is very important in determining when you should begin to add weight to your hang.
                              It's not a bad thing to test your limits, just be sure to take notes and learn from mistakes!

Don't get stuck doing the same exact thing week in and week out for several months. Keep changing things up so that your penis never gets a chance to adapt to the workload.
                              Yeah this is precisely what I am doing. I went for as many hours as possible before at about 1.5kg but when I stopped feeling fatigue and added weight I noticed that it caused edema and minor redness on my glans. I then stopped these kind of routines in order to avoid blisters since these seem to be the first signs of them occuring.

I took about two days off to let the redness cool off and then I decided to go for 2-3 hours a day. Each session is currently an hour and I do three sets which are 20 mins each. I currently start with a lower weight, increase it for the next set and then increase it again for the last set. If I don't feel any signs of beginning to reach fatigue by the end of the second set I increase by 0.25kg more than what I had intended to do on the third set.

Interestingly enough I have noticed that doing these kind of routines give me much more significant fatigue than the 10 hour days I did before at lower weight. Glans swelling and redness is now also gone almost completely.

Below is the log from the past few days, interestingly I seem to adjust to the weight quite quickly at the moment and I keep having to increase it. If there are no signs of problems I imagine it won't take long before I reach 8 pounds or so.

20180528:

1 hour morning
                              25min @ 1.5kg, 15min @ 2kg, 10min @ 2.25kg, 10min @ 2.5kg
                              very minor swelling, fatigue reached

1 hour evening
                              25min @ 1.5kg, 15min @ 2kg, 10min @ 2.25kg, 10min @ 2.5kg
                              minor swelling, fatigue reached

20180529:

1 hour morning
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.0kg, 20min @ 2.25kg
                              minor swelling, intense fatigue

56 min evening
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.0kg, 16min @ 2.25kg
                              very minor swelling, extreme fatigue; couldn't finish last set

20180530:

1 hour morning
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.0kg, 20min @ 2.25kg
                              no noticeable swelling, fatigue

1 hour afternoon
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.0kg, 20 min @ 2.5kg
                              no noticable swelling, extreme fatigue

1 hour evening
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.0kg, 20 min @ 2.5kg
                              no noticable swelling, extreme fatigue

20180531:

1 hour morning
                              20min @ 1.5kg, 20min @ 2.25kg, 20min @ 2.75kg
                              minor swelling, intense fatigue

1 hour afternoon
                              20min @ 1.75kg, 20min @ 2.25kg, 20 min @ 2.75kg
                              no noticeable swelling, intense fatigue
                              AnonNick
                              Last edited by AnonNick; 05-31-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Well, I had a question...a good question, sorry if it annoyed you but it wasn’t for you. That someone is the guy who MADE the LG hanger. Coincidentally as I went heavier then progress showed and coincidentally it was when I saw his statement about seeing gains at 8lbs. All the weight previous WITH fatigue didn’t do anything but give me conditioning and some stamina, no length and no girth. That’s why I asked. In an unproven area of PE, in discussions where there’s no clinical studies or empirical evidence other then people saying this is what they got I think it was a perfectly good question to ask.
                                Dons_Johnson
                                Last edited by Dons_Johnson; 05-31-2018, 06:44 PM.
                                11-17-15~6x4.5

6-28-18~7x5.5

Comment

Working...
                                X