Hanging theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
    I recently started using the lg hanger and so far it’s the best product I have ever tried. But I am feeling an extreme about of fatigue with only 4.5 pounds right now after only about 3 weeks. There is no gains that should be expected with such little weight? I am not one of the lucky ones with a thin ligament
    Be patient.... once you work up to the 8 lb level (3 months of consistent training) you should start seeing growth.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
      I just figured out why I don't feel the same pull from the Phallosan belt as I do from hanging at the exact same color zone.

When I hang the force on the penis is completely vertical, meaning that gravity acts on it completely and with a 1kg of weight it produces a force of approximately 10 Newtons.

For someone like me, who is already moderately hung, the penis reaches so far out the side of my waist that the tension bars attached to the Phallosan is put at an angle of roughly 45 degrees in relation to the penis. This means that the force has a component towards the side of my leg and only part of the tension put on the tension bars is translated to my penis. To be more precise, at a 45 degree angle I only get about 70% of the force I would have had if the device had exerted all of the force on my penis.

So what does this mean then? Well, if I stay in the green zone, I am getting the equivalence of less than 0.35kg of hanging weight.

The Phallosan with the belt is really only useful for guys that are significantly smaller so that the tension bars do not position themselves at an angle.

From now on I will be converting to hanging, and only use the belt in between sessions to maintain the penis in a stretched position.

Edit: Looking again I realize that I even underestimated the angle, it is more like 60-70 degrees. Consequently we are talking about perhaps 50% of the force in my case.

I believe the Phallosan is a moderately effective ADS, and is more useful as a supplement between heavier hanging sessions.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eben View Post
        Great discussion.

1. I used the phallosan for about 2500 hours with no results.
        At a fairly high tension. This is just my experience. Others
        seem to have benefited.
        2. Its a personal believe with this device that there is risk
        of damage to the nerve bundle leaving the lower spine
        (sciatic nerve). I got numbness in my right leg from the
        compression of this device on the nerves. This is when
        I stopped using it, and the numbness corrected back to
        normal.

Question:
        3. Does anyone know if the ligament under discussion
        can be manually felt to try to guess its thickness? I'd
        be curious to know mine (width).
        The ligament is attached on the underside of the pubic bone shelf.... making it virtually impossible to gauge the thickness.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          I believe the Phallosan is a moderately effective ADS, and is more useful as a supplement between heavier hanging sessions.
          Yeah this is effectively what I am doing now. I am not able to use a lot of weight hanging though, in example today I used only 1kg of weight hanging for an hour, then switched to the belt for an hour and after that I switched to 0.75kg hanging for another hour followed up by 3 hours of using the belt. I felt quite extreme fatigue through the hanging sessions, especially in the area around my pubic bone which I suspect is the ligament, and I honestly don't know if that's a good or bad thing in regards to my potential future growth.

If I ever reach higher weights around 4-5kg I'll for sure purchase the LG hanger.

Comment

Sometimes small traction work and sometimes high traction work..

In both way the consistency is the most important..

You can always try to increase the weights.. starting with smaller traction device/ manual is the most recommended..

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
              Sometimes small traction work and sometimes high traction work..

In both way the consistency is the most important..

You can always try to increase the weights.. starting with smaller traction device/ manual is the most recommended..
              I had some experience with the JES extender many years ago, never gained anything from it as I couldn't wear it for more than an hour without pain around the glans where the silicon tube attached, the other attachment methods etc only gave me further discomfort and slippage.

I have found that the Phallosan is extremely comfortable, and with some minor adjustments involving putting some tape around my glans and foreskin I can wear it without any problems for essentially unlimited amounts of time with no loss of circulation.

This is why I have started using the Phallosan as a hanger, it combines a combination of high comfort and much higher traction than the belt produces.

I have done over 5 hours of hanging at 1 kg today and I have felt a significant stretch all day and been riding the fatigue really well, it feels great. I just take breaks in between where I have the belt on, so a typical day right now lasts for 10 hours or so, 5 of which is hanging and 5 of which is with the belt.

Comment

Ziisus I can't believe 1 kg gives fatigue as I don't get fatigue even at 9 kg for hour. I would need like 15 kg but there's no device that can handle that comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                  Ziisus I can't believe 1 kg gives fatigue as I don't get fatigue even at 9 kg for hour. I would need like 15 kg but there's no device that can handle that comfortably.
                  I just think I am new to it and therefore I don't really need to use a lot of weights yet, I can feel myself getting more and more resistant to it so I will probably have to increase the weight quite quickly in order to stay at fatigue. I'm doing the final part of my routine today and I'm at 1.25kg right now, I can already tell that it's getting more difficult to achieve fatigue.

Comment

I just think I am new to it and therefore I don't really need to use a lot of weights yet, I can feel myself getting more and more resistant to it so I will probably have to increase the weight quite quickly in order to stay at fatigue. I'm doing the final part of my routine today and I'm at 1.25kg right now, I can already tell that it's getting more difficult to achieve fatigue.

1.25 kg = 2.8 lbs. which is slightly less than the recommended beginner weight for the LG Hanger.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                      1.25 kg = 2.8 lbs. which is slightly less than the recommended beginner weight for the LG Hanger.
                      I think I'll be able to take it up to 1.5kg quite quickly as I seem to adjust to the weights quite well. But for the time being I will likely be hanging for many hours a day, yesterday I did 7.5 hours. Taking that into consideration I am effectively using hanging as an ADS right now.

Comment

I think I'll be able to take it up to 1.5kg quite quickly as I seem to adjust to the weights quite well. But for the time being I will likely be hanging for many hours a day, yesterday I did 7.5 hours. Taking that into consideration I am effectively using hanging as an ADS right now.
                        You are and forces are still in normal ads level. I think my esl40 generates 1 kg and I wear it all day. 5 kg and 7 hours will do something.

Comment

You are and forces are still in normal ads level. I think my esl40 generates 1 kg and I wear it all day. 5 kg and 7 hours will do something.
                          Well I'm not totally convinced that 1.5kg won't do something, it's possible that it's enough to give me something assuming that I give it enough time, but yeah, in due time I will without a doubt have to increase the weights further. I'm just taking it slowly, and as long as I feel fatigue I see no reason to move higher.

Comment

Well I'm not totally convinced that 1.5kg won't do something, it's possible that it's enough to give me something assuming that I give it enough time, but yeah, in due time I will without a doubt have to increase the weights further. I'm just taking it slowly, and as long as I feel fatigue I see no reason to move higher.
                            That's wise not to rush it. Guys have gotten newbie gains from low force devices up 0.1 - 1". Nobody has gained significantly +2" with low force. You need to go brutal on your dick.

Comment

That's wise not to rush it. Guys have gotten newbie gains from low force devices up 0.1 - 1". Nobody has gained significantly +2" with low force. You need to go brutal on your dick.
                              Yeah I'll definitely go slowly to begin with and see what happens, if nothing happens I'll increase the weight and probably switch to a proper hanging device like the LG hanger.

Comment

LoL.... Brutal? That's somewhat of an exaggeration, but I suppose that depends on your definition of brutal.

Low traction devices are a good way to dip a toe into the water, but honestly it's a cost stepping stone you can avoid. Weight hanging can be done by anyone. Remember you don't start out with anymore than 3 lbs with the LG Hanger.
                                -Foldus,
                                L.G. Hanger,-
                                www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X