My Bathmate advice based on my experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bathmate advice based on my experience

So over a year ago I began my PE journey with my Bathmate X30. After some newbie gains (about an inch in length and under and inch in girth) I gave myself an injury. It was serious enough to keep me from trying the Bathmate again for 6 months. I'm back on it now after gently and sporadically easing myself back into a routine. I'm pleased to say that I've now exceeded my previous Personal Record of 7.5 inches in-pump measurement. I have always maintained that the in-pump measurement for me is about half an inch more than in real life. That is still the case today, so considering I started out at about 5.8 inches in length, to get to 7 inches in length and 5.6 inches girth (post pump) is good progress indeed.

My advice; treat each time you enter the pump like its a new routine and cater for the variables.

I didn't listen to my body when I injured myself (the Bathmate didn't injure me, I did). The day before I measured in-pump at 7 and thought for sure the next day I should be able to pump, as a minimum, to that same level. Variables, such as water and room temperature, body shape, and level of erection hardness will have an impact on the in-pump experience. Now if I feel uneasy at considerably less than what I was able to reach last week, I simply back off. Sometimes I will pump flaccid for a week to maintain my routine without overdoing it. Without fail, I exceed my expectations the following week.

Be consistent, plan long term, take regular breaks and for Priapus' sake do some WARM UPS!

Hey Seth,

Nice post...I've been using the bathmate for 8 months and I think I've gained about a quarter an inch in length and up to a half inch in girth..I too really tried to pump well and reach about 1/2 inches in the pump above my normal erect length...My size was very similar to you when starting...In January I started doing 100 Jelqs after my initial set of BM followed by another set in the pump...I've since dropped the jelqs as I noticed alot of scrotum stretching..Now this was happening before the jelqs but seemed to get worse upon starting the jelqs...

When I first noticed the stretching of the scrotum skin I went back to using the comfort ring immediately...This doesnt allow me to pump to the same lengths, but seems to at least preserve some of the loose scrotum skin..Recently, I ordered the cushion pads as BM customer service advised this when I reached out about all the scrotum stretching..These are hard to line up so it often takes more effort..Tomorrow, I'm going to try using the rings with no lube as I think having my package all lubed up is causing the scrotum skin to get sucked up more..

I seemed to have a pretty quick learning curve with the BM, but I think I was too aggressive with my pumping..I believe what happened to me was the skin under the shaft is very tight and when I pumped several times with force to gain more length in the BM, the scrotum skin migrated up the shaft...I know the comfort ring they provide in the BM doesnt allow you to get as much pumped length, but I can pretty easily get to 6.5 now...I believe this is completely due to the scrotum stretched out...Its unsightly and I'm subconscious with my wife now...Sometimes, my unit looks all full and hung and the balls are all tight making things look good..But when my sac is loose it looks horrible..I dont want to stop as I dont believe the excess skin will just go away making things look worse if I did lose some size...I figured the damage is done but if I could reach my goal which is actually right where you are it would be great and hopefully minimize the extra skin issue...

Given you had your own challenges, do you have any advice? I liked your line about treating every session like it's own unique training..I think I really need to take a step back and learn to isolate the penis and minimize the scrotum action...I'm just very conflicted because when my sack is lose it's not attractive...I got into this to increase my size not my balls..Did you ever experience this and if so how did you combat it? I would like to realize your type of gains while stopping the bleeding with the unwanted stretching...Do you use the comfort ring insert? For awhile I dropped it and got great pumps but shortly after this I noticed the unwanted effect...Any assistance you could lend would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

Hey Alwaysbetter,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think the ball sack issue was the major factor for me in taking a step back. I'm uncut, so the 'banjo string' can only take so much tuning. Your wife will not care about your ball hang, but having a loose scrotum gives you more confidence going in to the Bathmate, because it is less likely to get sucked up in there. Do jelqs before and stick to the manufacturer recommended 3x5 routine, at least to start with. Warm up, use warm water, some guys use a rice bag that they've warmed up. Ultimately, you could use the pump in a warm bath rather than the shower as I have always used it. If you feel that a trip to the A&E (emergency room) is imminent, back off and pump flaccid for a while.

Comment

Finally - I don't use the comfort ring as my risk is at the top of the penis not the base. The corrugated look wears off in a few minutes. As always, YMMV.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback...Its funny because I've never been hurt or even really close since starting this..I'm actually pretty good at using this thing accept for the scrotum thing...and even though the ballz hang pretty low at times...I still manage to get the scrotum skin involved..Now I've never even come close to an actual ball being sucked up...Its just all the lose skin down under that this is creating..I used to power pump and really try to push myself to a longer measurement in the pump..I guess that is where my extreme stretching took place...

one thing I like doing is letting the thing hang while I'm standing up...I can do this no problem and I figured It would help with length like a stretch...I usually warm up in the bath and then fill up the pump and stand..for some reason I always feel more natural that way...maybe about once a week I do it in the shower...What does your routine look like...Ironically, my dick looks great when the balls are tight to the body...I feel like my wife (who doesnt know I'm doing this) is noticing the difference in my balls...I wanted her to notice the difference in my cock...I think she orgasms more on my cock than she used to so I guess that is a positive...

Comment

Thank you for sharing your experiences!
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Seth View Post
              Variables, such as water and room temperature, body shape, and level of erection hardness will have an impact on the in-pump experience.
              Be consistent, plan long term, take regular breaks and for Priapus' sake do some WARM UPS!
              Thanks for sharing, every bathmate user should know this. If the pump ever feels uncomfortable release pressure or take it off immediately. What number you can achieve is not what counts, being able to use the device safe and consistently will give you exactly what you want.

Comment

Update:

On Friday, I tried the Bathmate in the shower, but this time without using coconut oil as lube...I used the comfort ring insert along with the cushion pad, taking my time to ensure everything lined up properly. I did several short pumps but didnt try to pump very hard...Friday appeared to be a success as everything stayed lined up for both sets and my guy came out of the pump nice and fat...More importantly, the cushion pad appeared to do it's duty as I really didnt notice much stretched scrotum skin...I did another session in the shower today, which was shorter but also successful..

I think dropping the lube really helped me as that seemed to complicate the process making the cushion ring slide out of position...It also cause the excess scrotum skin to slide easier too...Hopefully, the last two days are a good sign..I figured I cant really do much about the excess ball skin but stop it from getting worse...The fatter my guy looks the less noticeable that is anyway, which is why I didnt want to quit the BM..

Comment

hi everyone
                  i just bought bathmate hydromax7
                  and i test it few times and have problem with it... the problem is when i insert my flaccid p inside the pump in shower i can feel vacum suction pump few times and closed the valve i fallowed all the instruction but i cant achive erection
                  my length is around 5.3 inch
                  but i cant even rich my lenght after pump
                  any idea from experience users please
                  i appreciated

Comment

So over a year ago I began my PE journey with my Bathmate X30. After some newbie gains (about an inch in length and under and inch in girth) I gave myself an injury. It was serious enough to keep me from trying the Bathmate again for 6 months. I'm back on it now after gently and sporadically easing myself back into a routine. I'm pleased to say that I've now exceeded my previous Personal Record of 7.5 inches in-pump measurement. I have always maintained that the in-pump measurement for me is about half an inch more than in real life. That is still the case today, so considering I started out at about 5.8 inches in length, to get to 7 inches in length and 5.6 inches girth (post pump) is good progress indeed.

My advice; treat each time you enter the pump like its a new routine and cater for the variables.

I didn't listen to my body when I injured myself (the Bathmate didn't injure me, I did). The day before I measured in-pump at 7 and thought for sure the next day I should be able to pump, as a minimum, to that same level. Variables, such as water and room temperature, body shape, and level of erection hardness will have an impact on the in-pump experience. Now if I feel uneasy at considerably less than what I was able to reach last week, I simply back off. Sometimes I will pump flaccid for a week to maintain my routine without overdoing it. Without fail, I exceed my expectations the following week.

Can you explain what the injury was and how it happened?

Comment

Frenulum tear from pumping too much, too suddenly.

I had been away from the pump for a couple of weeks expecting to return where I had left off. Bad idea for a newbie like me at the time. With a few years under my belt it may be different.

I also used to do kegels in the pump, I ain't doing those again.

Comment

Frenulum tear from pumping too much, too suddenly.

I had been away from the pump for a couple of weeks expecting to return where I had left off. Bad idea for a newbie like me at the time. With a few years under my belt it may be different.

I also used to do kegels in the pump, I ain't doing those again.
                        Thank you. Just started using one and really like it but want to be careful. I seem to get inflammation/irritation around the urethra opening for several hours after pumping. Anyone else get this? Any tips to reduce this?

Comment

JamesHarNYC,

I've never had an injury or your experience perse...However, I would take your time and work on the technique..In the long run it's more of a marathon than a sprint...My advice, make sure you pay attention to how your entering the pump...Enter it high and make sure you avoid scrotum skin getting sucked into the pump..I've never actually had my balls sucked in but for several months I was catching that scrotum skin and it stretched...I would use the comfort ring insert, which should help...If you notice this unwanted effect consider buy a cushion pad from the website...I wish I did this in the very beginning..

Comment

What is a good beginner pump routine? How to avoid injury?

Comment

There's a great beginner pumping routine right here https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts

Take it nice and slow and don't pump to pain! Follow this advice and you should have a long and injury free pumping career.
                              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X