Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with automatic Penis pumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I experimented a bit with the Palo electric pump and the masturbation sleeve. In my prior attempts I used a lot of lube and let the pump pull me in. It felt great those times being pulled in along the textures, but it was way too sensitive and almost made me come. I usually use my pumps in prep for sex with edging etc, so I am usually in a higher state of arousal and really sensitive.

Anyway, this time what I did was put the masturbation sleeve in the tube without the motor on it yet. I then lubed up and slipped into the sleeve. Then I put the motor on the other end of the tube. The visual of being in the sleeve inside the tube is pretty incredible. Like in the clear Fleshlight versions, you look larger through the sleeve. I then turned on the motor and it engorged and enlarged me quite a bit (and looked even bigger in the tube.) My wife is going to love that visual; I looked absolutely huge inside.It felt really comfortable being in the sleeve also. I also think the sleeve would make a really great substitute for a Fleshlight if you just use it manually without the motor.

I think I now get what the 'pulse pumping' is. At least the way I did it was I turned on the motor (lowest setting) and when I got to a moderate size increase, I hit the release button... in doing that the motor still stays on so you decrease as you pulse the release valve a few times, you loose pressure and get slightly smaller and shorter, and then enlarge again as the motor is still on and sucking you back in.

At points I would enlarge and shut the motor off for a few minutes, then start it again and pulse pump the release button to decrease the pressure, then let it pull me back up and enlarge again. You can get into a really great rhythm doing this, and it feels great as long as you don't let the pressure increase too much at any point.

It is really great to be able to be under pressure, then release, then build the pressure up again with this pump. I also keep a really nice plump semi for a few hours after this type of pumping.
    MPolo
    Last edited by MPolo; 12-17-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPolo View Post
      So I experimented a bit with the Palo electric pump and the masturbation sleeve. In my prior attempts I used a lot of lube and let the pump pull me in. It felt great those times being pulled in along the textures, but it was way too sensitive and almost made me come. I usually use my pumps in prep for sex with edging etc, so I am usually in a higher state of arousal and really sensitive.

Anyway, this time what I did was put the masturbation sleeve in the tube without the motor on it yet. I then lubed up and slipped into the sleeve. Then I put the motor on the other end of the tube. The visual of being in the sleeve inside the tube is pretty incredible. Like in the clear Fleshlight versions, you look larger through the sleeve. I then turned on the motor and it engorged and enlarged me quite a bit (and looked even bigger in the tube.) My wife is going to love that visual; I looked absolutely huge inside.It felt really comfortable being in the sleeve also. I also think the sleeve would make a really great substitute for a Fleshlight if you just use it manually without the motor.

I think I now get what the 'pulse pumping' is. At least the way I did it was I turned on the motor (lowest setting) and when I got to a moderate size increase, I hit the release button... in doing that the motor still says on so you decrease as you pulse the release valve a few times, you loose pressure and get slightly smaller and shorter, and then enlarge again as the motor is still on and sucking you back in.

At points I would enlarge and shut the motor off for a few minutes, then start it again and pulse pump the release button to decrease the pressure, then let it pull me back up and enlarge again. You can get into a really great rhythm doing this, and it feels great as long as you don't let the pressure increase too much at any point.

It is really great to be able to be under pressure, then release, then build the pressure up again with this pump. I also keep a really nice plump semi for a few hours after this type of pumping.
      Do you like masturbating sleeve connection more than the black end now? I don’t even know were my black one is, since tried it few times and every time the pump wanted to bring my balls inside when raise the pressure and also most of pressure did to the glans, but in the sleeve it is distributed evenly. Make sure to warm up before use (I use electric heater and bundle stretch before edging to get to 100% and the enter with lots of lube). Another advantage of masturbating sleeve is how comfortable the balls are basically hanging and no pressure on them every time (BM is horrible and almost always balls are tight and not comfortable).

The visual effects of sleeve is ridiculous, mine look as big as Shane diesel when inside the tube and pumped to 7.625 inch.
      Started 7/15/2017
      Starting Stats:
      BPEL 14 cm
      TEG 10.4
      MEG 11.4
      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
      BPEL 17 CM
      TEG 11.7
      MEG 12.7 CM
      BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
        Do you like masturbating sleeve connection more than the black end now? I don’t even know were my black one is, since tried it few times and every time the pump wanted to bring my balls inside when raise the pressure and also most of pressure did to the glans, but in the sleeve it is distributed evenly. Make sure to warm up before use (I use electric heater and bundle stretch before edging to get to 100% and the enter with lots of lube). Another advantage of masturbating sleeve is how comfortable the balls are basically hanging and no pressure on them every time (BM is horrible and almost always balls are tight and not comfortable). The visual effects of sleeve is ridiculous, mine look as big as Shane diesel when inside the tube and pumped to 7.625 inch.
        That sleeve is super comfortable to use, and yes, the balls are no longer any issue at all, like can be the case with the BM. I warmed the sleeve up in warm water before I inserted it. Pumping with this pump and that sleeve is like a combination Fleshlight and BM. Being inside the soft sleeve all around your cock also makes it feel similar to being in a pussy also. I like the experience so far.

I like the idea of using the electric pump with masturbation sleeve before and after I shower, and using one or both the BM and Fleshlight/shower mount during my shower. I think that can be a great combination workout for pumping for size and edging for increasing stamina.
        MPolo
        Last edited by MPolo; 12-17-2020, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Never thought about just using the masturbation sleeve without the motor on at first. Have to try that. All of the other suggestions are great and I have had the same experience. I hit 7.5 and don't use that black sleeve, it's a pain in the ass. Good info. Not sure yet if the Palo really makes you bigger or it's really just an enhancer for sex.

Comment

Originally posted by gc24 View Post
            Never thought about just using the masturbation sleeve without the motor on at first. Have to try that.
            I have yet to try it myself. The sleeve might pop out of the tube if using it as a Fleshlight, is my guess. Perhaps just using the sleeve will work also of course (without the tube.) Both worth trying out I think. I def like going into the sleeve/tube prior to putting the motor on the other end.

Comment

I went back to the black sleeve and I think that I really like it now. I am almost hitting the 8" mark, not sure what that means. LOL. Does this pump make you longer over time or do I need a penis extender?
              Last edited by gc24; 01-01-2021, 09:05 AM.

Comment

How do you guys clean the masturbation sleeve? I have a hard time with drying the inside and had mold growing after barely a week.

Comment

Originally posted by dsteven12 View Post
                  How do you guys clean the masturbation sleeve? I have a hard time with drying the inside and had mold growing after barely a week.
                  I have not had the mold issue, but it takes a really long time to dry out. I wash it really well, then put it on a towel maybe for most of a day. I shake it out and then put it on the end of the tube (without the motor) and leave it upright vertically. It takes another day or so to dry out that way. I assume maybe a hair dryer could be used. I don't use one so do not have one in my bathroom. I also do not have kids around, and my wife knows I pump, so I don't have to hide it. I can basically leave it standing on my counter for days at a time until it is dry.

Comment

I use my wife’s hairdryer. It becomes dry in less than 30 seconds.
                    Started 7/15/2017
                    Starting Stats:
                    BPEL 14 cm
                    TEG 10.4
                    MEG 11.4
                    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                    BPEL 17 CM
                    TEG 11.7
                    MEG 12.7 CM
                    BEG 13.7

Comment

I don't really care for it, doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Can we pump everyday or is that overdoing it? I have noticed that now after 5 days in a row for the last month that I now get erections during the night, one night 3X, at least I know it's awake down there.

Comment

Update for you guys. The VA sent me a pump. It's an Encore Revive manual hand pump. It's by far the best that I have used. It comes with a way to load a penis ring at the same time. This pump takes less than 5 minutes to get hard. Check it out. I am going to see if the top part of the Paloqueth will fit it so,I don't have to hand pump it. The tube is a bit narrow, but you can get the 10" tube that is bigger.

Update: The tube that comes with it, is too narrow and not long enough, but it does pump it up real fast.
                          Last edited by gc24; 01-30-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gc24 View Post
                            Update for you guys. The VA sent me a pump. It's an Encore Revive manual hand pump. It's by far the best that I have used. It comes with a way to load a penis ring at the same time. This pump takes less than 5 minutes to get hard. Check it out. I am going to see if the top part of the Paloqueth will fit it so,I don't have to hand pump it. The tube is a bit narrow, but you can get the 10" tube that is bigger.

Update: The tube that comes with it, is too narrow and not long enough, but it does pump it up real fast.
                            I searched for the pump and it came to $360 on Amazon with like 7 reviews of 2/5 stars. Not sure what is the point of this, it is the most basic pump and should be $10.

I love the masturbating sleeve end while using Paloqueth and not sure what the Encore Revive point would be (I already have bm and use that before sex for temp girth gains).
                            Started 7/15/2017
                            Starting Stats:
                            BPEL 14 cm
                            TEG 10.4
                            MEG 11.4
                            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                            BPEL 17 CM
                            TEG 11.7
                            MEG 12.7 CM
                            BEG 13.7

Comment

I found out from the company that they call it a medical device, it does take about 30-60 seconds to pump it up and your done.

Comment

Looks like a good deal, I am glad I found this thread, I need to get back into pumping. Happy Pumping!

Comment

Working...
                                X