Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with automatic Penis pumps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.amazon.com/Rechargeable-.../dp/B07X1Y9TBZ

Comment

• Just ordered one.......

Comment

• So after one year of use, do you think Paloquet pump gave you permanent girth gains?

Comment

• Originally posted by tiritera View Post
          So after one year of use, do you think Paloquet pump gave you permanent girth gains?
          My experience says the 'permanent' gains, if any are slight. It is like working out at the gym, if you are consistent and keep up a regular routine you keep the gains and add to them. If you stop, they go away - but when you start up again the muscle memory brings them back pretty quick. That has been my experience. I have some of what I would call a permanent increase in length, but my girth increase seems to only be related to when I steadily work out with my pumps. My girth and length substantially increase when I steadily work out pumping.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongerOne1972 View Post
            Took the plunge and got this pump on the Ama$on. Wow. Wow. Wow. This thing is fantastic and probably the easiest pump to use. I haven’t tried the black fitting yet but the flesh light type one was a great. I find it best to live up well and insert yourself into the sleeve as far as you can go. Then turn on the pump for a few seconds. Every minute I would turn it on again for a few more seconds. Only used it a few times so far but I already find 7.5 inches is pretty comfortable and I can really feel the expansion. Plus my wife was quite enamored with the look of it. Imean your manhood looks enormous in it. I’ve been doing 2 12 minute sessions. Anybody know where to get replacement sleeves? I’m sure this one will wear out quick from all the pressure.
            I never use the black end and don’t recommended. I always use it with masturbating sleeve. The sleeve is very long lasting and I wash it with soap and dry it with hair dryer right away. Try to warm the sleeve with hair dryer and use lots of water lube and then enter the sleeve with motor disconnected and once position is adjusted add the motor head and pump.

Pulse pumping is great with this pump and I use level 4 and just barely touch the release button and it pumps back quickly over and over again.
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

• I forgot to mention, the pump motor stopped working after 10
              Months and I contacted Paloqueth and they send me full new one with all extras without any questions. Now I have two of everything except one motor (the other motor doesn’t work).
              Started 7/15/2017
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL 14 cm
              TEG 10.4
              MEG 11.4
              BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
              BPEL 17 CM
              TEG 11.7
              MEG 12.7 CM
              BEG 13.7

Comment

• Thank you for your reply. It gives me some sort of hope, as I trained at the gym for more than 20 years, and even if I stop training I’ll never be the same when I started… ;-)

Comment

• I just got the paloqueth pump… Is there any sort of guidelines how long we can stay pumped in this paloqueth pump? Any recommendations on the pumping routine?

Comment

• I decided to get one of these after reading some of the reviews here. Can`t beat the price if it works.
                    Start 06/21/21: 6 1/4 BPEL, 5 1/2 MEG, 6 BEG
                    As of 03/24/22: 8 3/16 BPEL, 6 MEG, 6 1/2 BEG
                    Short tem goal: 8 1/2 BPEL, 6 1/2 EG
                    Long term goal: 9 1/2 BPEL, 7 EG

Comment

• The best pump I have ever used and still enjoy using is the Zen Pump (from Zen Hanger). There's an automatic and manual function. It's actually the only product I would ever buy from Zen hanger. It's amazingly comfy, digital readout, and I've traveled with it many times...no hassles.

Comment

Working...
                      X