Extender users, is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike mankin View Post
    to wear an extender 12 hours at high tension is bull5h1x...dont believe it, you would have to be bed ridden to log those high intensity hours.no way would your wang would be able be able to stand it.....imo 1/2 in gain will come at varying rates for different people ...imo 700 to 900hrs for 1/2 inch gain is realistic
    How much have you gained and how many hours have you put in?

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I have been using an extender for 8 months, but two months ago I started reading about how some members were getting nice gains from hanging so I decided to add hanging (2 X 20 minutes @ 12 lbs twice a week while my wife is at rehab for knee replacement) to my routine. I guess I couldn't make up my mind as to which would be more beneficial so I decided to do both. Since I added hanging two months ago, my flaccid stretched length continues to grow, though my EL is up only marginally. Unlike others, my normal flaccid length (I can;t say hang because it usually turtles up and sticks straight out) is only slightly improved, mostly girth. However, I can pull it out a lot further now when I use a public urinal which saves a lot of embarrassment.

Strangely, my wife is not aware that I am doing either, though she is aware that I pump. I do most of my extending while watching tv in my recliner. I do excuse myself a lot more to go to the bathroom. "Luckily" my NBP stretched dick is currently under 5.5" so I can belt my jeans above the tip of the extender. Don't tell any one, but I also use my extender in bed at night next to my sleeping wife. Got in three hours during each of the last two nights.
      Great work Ethic!!
      JULY 2012 BPEL: 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 9.0

JULY 2012 MEG: 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5

Comment

Why do extenders companies give such out of line results and say you can gain xyz and such a short amount of time, if they work as people say they do. Also which one help yeild better results noose or no noose extender and what's the diff

Comment

Originally posted by stillwaiting View Post
          Why do extenders companies give such out of line results and say you can gain xyz and such a short amount of time, if they work as people say they do. Also which one help yeild better results noose or no noose extender and what's the diff
          It doesn't matter which attachment you use, extenders will not work for you stillwaiting, you should give up on the idea of making your penis bigger, it won't happen. That's a shame really.

Comment

Hi there! See my extender gains in signature!
            extender
            09.12. ------ BPEL 6.3'' NBPEL 5.7" EG 5.7"
            After 946 h--BPEL 7.1'' NBPEL 6.46" EG 5.91"

Goal 1 -------BPEL 7.9'' NBPEL 7.3'' EG 6.0" after 1900 h extending
            Goal 2 -------BPEL 8.6'' NBPEL 8.0'' EG 6.5" with PE

Comment

Originally posted by jamat View Post
              Hi there! See my extender gains in signature!
              Good gains did you used everyday or did you take any off days.

Comment

Less then one day off per week! Around 7 hours per day average!Some day 11, some day just 4!
                extender
                09.12. ------ BPEL 6.3'' NBPEL 5.7" EG 5.7"
                After 946 h--BPEL 7.1'' NBPEL 6.46" EG 5.91"

Goal 1 -------BPEL 7.9'' NBPEL 7.3'' EG 6.0" after 1900 h extending
                Goal 2 -------BPEL 8.6'' NBPEL 8.0'' EG 6.5" with PE

Comment

I gained about 7/8 of an inch with 2000hours of extender use..i ran into a brick wall and have since switched over to bib hanging..i still extend 1 to 2 hours a day..i think the hanging is working im now extending at 7 3/8 from a lying down on my back position.im 7 nbpel from sitting postion and 6 7/8 from standing position.that was 1 and a half months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mike mankin View Post
                    I gained about 7/8 of an inch with 2000hours of extender use..i ran into a brick wall and have since switched over to bib hanging..i still extend 1 to 2 hours a day..i think the hanging is working im now extending at 7 3/8 from a lying down on my back position.im 7 nbpel from sitting postion and 6 7/8 from standing position.that was 1 and a half months ago.
                    Good gains what extender did you use also what was your routine. Also when and how did you notice you was gaining

Comment

Comment

my routine was I wore the extender 3 to 7 hours a day at moderate to high tension 7 days a week .imagine 3 to 7 hours in your room , I live I parents btw..I was stuck at 6 1/2 nbpel for months..hundreds of hours...I broke through this barrier when I went on disability from my job..when I was on disability I was averageing about 6 1/2 hours aday for two months I then jetted up to 6 3/4..i also would typically put in 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour a day of hard manual stretching..i consider my self a hard gainer and have to take a fanatical unrelenting approach..now I mainly bib hang ,I do 7 to 8 sets aday with weights ranging from 12 1/2 pds to 17 1/2 pounds btc position..since I have been hanging these last 3 months I have made small gains with my extender sessions..im now extending 7 3/8 lying flat on my back , I do believe I will be extending to 8 some time in 2014..i know if I can extend to 8 I should be about 7 5/8 npbel..I think whether you hang or extend it hours per day that count..just recently I have incorporated an all day stretcher for when im at work and the gym...im also considering using a my cheapee size matters noose extender for when I shower..im going to try to use as many minutes per day as best I can to excelerate growth..let no time go to waste...this is imo is the only approach for me, and it really sucks the sacrifice is fucking huge..sometimes I feel like I should tell a friend or two and then I say to myself no way would they put in my hours...oh btw the grip system makes a very good all day stretcher..stays on without burning the head until you take your next piss...the gripsystem makes great leq straps too...maybe I will take a few days off when I get to 7 1/4 nbpel?????????????my first goal

Comment

I am nearing 1000 hours of extending over the course of one year. That averages out to about 2.75 hours per day. I have gained about .75 inch BPEL but very little NBPEL. I saw nearly all of my gains in the first 500 hours. I do believe this was mostly due to EQ improvement and loosening of the ligs. The biggest change has been my flaccid size increase. I was a grower, now most of the time I am a shower. It's awesome.

Based on my experience, I have concluded that extending a few hours a day will result in flaccid increase but probably not erect gains. I don't know what the threshold number of hours per day is to trigger cell division, but for me, 2.75 hr/day was not enough and I just didn't have the time to put in more hours than that. This is speculation, but it seems a MINIMUM of 4-5 hours per day is what's needed for most guys to have a real chance at permanent non-bone pressed erect gains. It's said all the time here, but time under tension and consistency are absolutely required when extending.

I have moved to a girth-focused routine that includes clamping, pumping, jelqing, squeezes, and erect bends. I am still extending, but only about 1 hr/day. I extend now to maintain my flaccid size and as a complement to my girth routine, i.e. I like to extend prior to girth exercises to loosen up the tissue and tunica. I believe I get better expansion this way.
                          5-15-12: BPEL 6.25, NBPEL 5.50, MSEG 4.50
                          6-15-12: BPEL 6.50, NBPEL 5.75, MSEG 4.50
                          1-15-13: BPEL 7.00, NBPEL 6.00, MSEG not measured
                          Extending Hours: 775
                          Goal: BPEL 8.00, MSEG: 5.50

Comment

Extenders are definitely worth it. To the folks that sell them.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

For consumers interested in increasing flaccid size, extenders are worth it. For erect gains, especially non-bone pressed, I have doubts that extenders exert enough force permanently remodeling of the tunica, especially for guys with tough tunicas.
                              5-15-12: BPEL 6.25, NBPEL 5.50, MSEG 4.50
                              6-15-12: BPEL 6.50, NBPEL 5.75, MSEG 4.50
                              1-15-13: BPEL 7.00, NBPEL 6.00, MSEG not measured
                              Extending Hours: 775
                              Goal: BPEL 8.00, MSEG: 5.50

Comment

600 plus hours and 3 months later I gained nothing. All my gains were from other exerices. I wore the extender exclusively 4-6 hours the first 3 weeks then uped to 8-12 a day.
                                START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                                NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                                GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X