Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randy423 View Post
    how big can u get with an extender
    It depends on how many hours you are willing to put in to use The extender companies say about 1.6 inches in 6 months, however that is to much. You might expect 1 inch after a 1000h or so. (Very individual though) Some say you even might get 2 inches as long as you use it for a long time.

As rhinoguy said: Just put it on, wear it for the amount of time you can and be patient

Comment

I got the "1 inch per 1,000 hours" figure by taking a linear regression on data shown in various published extender studies. It is a ballpark number. You may get less and you may get more. Either way, a thousand hours is a huge amount of time. That's 40 hours a week for 25 weeks. Most people can hardly do 20 hours a week and they quit after a few months. I can only do about 25 hours a week although I am pretty determined to lengthen my dick and I keep track of what I am doing in an organized time sheet and really want to make progress. So far I have logged 450 hours over about 5 months. It works, I assure you that it does.
      Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      May 2014:
      BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
      Goals:
      2014: BPEL 8.0"
      2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoguy View Post
        I got the "1 inch per 1,000 hours" figure by taking a linear regression on data shown in various published extender studies. It is a ballpark number. You may get less and you may get more. Either way, a thousand hours is a huge amount of time. That's 40 hours a week for 25 weeks. Most people can hardly do 20 hours a week and they quit after a few months. I can only do about 25 hours a week although I am pretty determined to lengthen my dick and I keep track of what I am doing in an organized time sheet and really want to make progress. So far I have logged 450 hours over about 5 months. It works, I assure you that it does.
        How much did you gain in those 5 months? Both flaccid and erected? What kind of extender are you using and when did you see results?

Comment

You can hunt through my previous posts and pictures here for the details. That's all I would do to answer your questions. Lately it seems to have slowed down a bit though. This is partly because of less hours spent this year, but I attribute most of the slowdown to having to learn how to properly use a VacExtender. I am not totally sure the VE is pulling at the base and ligaments where the real gain in length can come from, as much as it is just pulling the skin on the penis. I am giving it the rest of the year I guess to see if I get reasonable gains. no doubt it is more comfortable than the noose, strap, or velcro.

Start, Oct. '10:
          May 2014:
          Goals:

Comment

You can hunt through my previous posts and pictures here for the details. That's all I would do to answer your questions. Lately it seems to have slowed down a bit though. This is partly because of less hours spent this year, but I attribute most of the slowdown to having to learn how to properly use a VacExtender. I am not totally sure the VE is pulling at the base and ligaments where the real gain in length can come from, as much as it is just pulling the skin on the penis. I am giving it the rest of the year I guess to see if I get reasonable gains. no doubt it is more comfortable than the noose, strap, or velcro.
            Okei, but where exactly is here? Is there missing a link, or do you mean this thread? I assume it would be easier for you just to tell but give me a link and i`ll go through it my self

thx

Comment

Click on my username to get to my pictures. That explains most of it. As far as measurements, I do not take flaccid measurements because they are very hard to do accurately. I only do erect measurements because that is an equally reliable indicator of growth and it is far easier to measure. I am only after length gains I do not bother with girth measurements.

I originally bought a stock x4Labs kit last year around September, and tried to use the strap attachment with little success (none). Couldn't make the damn thing stay on. I read about people using the noose method so that started a journey to find the best way to implement that method. By the time I quit I had gone through a number of materials and become pretty good at it. I only quit when I learned about the VacExtender attachment which is a replacement for the nooose method.

The VacExtender uses vacuum lock to grab onto your totem pole of counter-intuitiveness by using a small clear plastic cup over the glans with a sleeve made of very soft silicone rubber. It works really well as a way to grab onto your dick so you can use an extender, but I am not absolutely sure grabbing onto your pole of righteousness through snything other than the glans is as effective as grabbing it with a noose, velcro, or a strap on the glans alone. I hope it is though because it is far more comfortable. i have not noticed as much growth since changing methods however.

Start, Oct. '10:
              May 2014:
              Goals:

Comment

Click on my username to get to my pictures. That explains most of it. As far as measurements, I do not take flaccid measurements because they are very hard to do accurately. I only do erect measurements because that is an equally reliable indicator of growth and it is far easier to measure. I am only after length gains I do not bother with girth measurements.

I originally bought a stock x4Labs kit last year around September, and tried to use the strap attachment with little success (none). Couldn't make the damn thing stay on. I read about people using the noose method so that started a journey to find the best way to implement that method. By the time I quit I had gone through a number of materials and become pretty good at it. I only quit when I learned about the VacExtender attachment which is a replacement for the nooose method.

The VacExtender uses vacuum lock to grab onto your totem pole of counter-intuitiveness by using a small clear plastic cup over the glans with a sleeve made of very soft silicone rubber. It works really well as a way to grab onto your dick so you can use an extender, but I am not absolutely sure grabbing onto your pole of righteousness through snything other than the glans is as effective as grabbing it with a noose, velcro, or a strap on the glans alone. I hope it is though because it is far more comfortable. i have not noticed as much growth since changing methods however.
                Okei, thx for the answer Good luck to you, I am sure you will see further gains

Comment

Tremendous results for only 450 hours. I haven't taken a good measurement in a while. I prefer to measure progress by the rods I add to the extender; and then measuring the length while strapped in. It is less dependent on EQ or other factors. I like your vacuum pump measurer, provided you keep pressure constant.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmall View Post
                    Tremendous results for only 450 hours. I haven't taken a good measurement in a while. I prefer to measure progress by the rods I add to the extender; and then measuring the length while strapped in. It is less dependent on EQ or other factors.
                    Since May, 2010, I have added 1.5 inches of rods; however, my NBPEL is up only about 1/2 inch. I think a lot of the extender stretched length is due to the base pushing further into the fat pad and the tension pulling out more of the inner penis which retracts when the extender is removed. Accordingly, using additional rod length as a measurement could result in unrealistic progress.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Since May, 2010, I have added 1.5 inches of rods; however, my NBPEL is up only about 1/2 inch. I think a lot of the extender stretched length is due to the base pushing further into the fat pad and the tension pulling out more of the inner penis which retracts when the extender is removed. Accordingly, using additional rod length as a measurement could result in unrealistic progress.
                      All true. I don't think the "rod" gain translates inch by inch to erect gains. I still think it is the best measurement of whether the extender is working. It is an apples to apples unit on tracking gains with the extender. At some point, adding rods and stretching it further will translate into gains in all areas.

Comment

X4Lab....Best $200 I ever Spent!!!!!

Originally posted by volta View Post
                        Hey guys, i was wondering if buying an extender would be worth it? I'm about and inch ad a quarter inch away from my goal of 9 BPEL, and i was wondering if anyone out there with experience can give me a little feedback on any extenders. The Vimax is relatively inexpensive, so I'm thinking about getting that one.

I've got a question for those who've used an extender, on the Vimax extender website they have this page where they calculate your size according to the months you put in in using it, with this notice.

has anyone use it for that long a period of time daily?
                        I brought a X4lab about a month ago.....My opinion...I love it!!! When i first start wearing it.....I was a little sore but once you get use to it.....Its great...I wear mine about 12 hours a day.....I take breaks to let it breath but i put it back on within 15mins.....I can tell a different in everything.....My stamina is amazing......Its like i have more control.....My erections.....Im not beating on my chest but when my wife say im too hard....It makes me feel great!!! I know is longer because im hitting bottom!!!! I know im thicker because i have to order the bigger girth now.....The one that came with it was good at first but i guess im getting too thick for it!!!! Overall I love it!!! You just have to put the time in......if you only wear it 4-6 hours a day......you not going to see results fast.......Also , you want to get the 2100g springs.....more tension..Faster results

Comment

Originally posted by randy423 View Post
                          how big can u get with an extender
                          The big companies will tell you the sky is the limit, but thats BS. If I had to guess, maybe a couple of inches tops, and thats with daily usage with about 8 hours a day for 3 years.

Comment

We should make a success forum in the device forum. Primary on extender use (mayby one on haning too) to get all info on one place and better give info on what works and what dont. Because people always wonder does it work,how many hours, resting days, etc.

Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by skau View Post
                              We should make a success forum in the device forum. Primary on extender use (mayby one on haning too) to get all info on one place and better give info on what works and what dont. Because people always wonder does it work,how many hours, resting days, etc.

Just a thought
                              I second that thought.

Comment

to wear an extender 12 hours at high tension is bull5h1x...dont believe it, you would have to be bed ridden to log those high intensity hours.no way would your wang would be able be able to stand it.....imo 1/2 in gain will come at varying rates for different people ...imo 700 to 900hrs for 1/2 inch gain is realistic

Comment

Working...
                                X