• My hanging routine

hey all
    my routine so far
    Week 1 : 3 sets 20 min with 1kg
    Week 2 : 4 sets 20 min with 1 kg
    Week 3 : 5 sets 20 min with 1 kg
    I am now on week 4 : 6 sets of 20 min with 1 kg
    I am following the hanging 101 sample routine

Is my routine alright and should I make gains with this routine?
    Also I only hang 3 sets at a time like at 12:00 I would hang 3 sets then say at 18:00 I would hang the other 3 sets
    is this fine or should I hang all the sets at once?

Thanks

Lyter69, Have you considered going up in weight? I think this is what would be recommended. The phrase would be "Ride the Fatigue". Do you feel fatigued at 1kg? If not you can go up in weight. It might also be benefitial to warm up.

The pro hangers actually approve multiple sessions. As they would say it provides a continuous strain on the ligaments and tunica. The recommended number of hours is also about 10 hours per week. I did this type of hanging (10 hours per week via 4-5 x 20min sessions everyday) initially. But now Big Al has me on 15 min max 3 times a day, but only every other day. But at a weight that produces real Fatigue. Currently I am at 15lbs, which is quite challenging.

If there is one suggestion I could make, it would be to go up in weight to where you feel challenged. Are you using a hanging device that will be able to handle more weight? Best of luck to you.
    Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
    Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
    My Progress Thread

Comment

Hi, Cap'n. I am also being coached by Big Al and have a similar hanging routine. What is your weekly routine? How many rest days? What are you doing on the days you aren't hanging? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by OMG! View Post
        Hi, Cap'n. I am also being coached by Big Al and have a similar hanging routine. What is your weekly routine? How many rest days? What are you doing on the days you aren't hanging? Thanks.
        I am one day on, one day off. My routine is squeezes and erect kegels in the morning or during the day. Then hanging at night while watching TV. I usually warm up with a heating pad before hanging because the weight is pretty intense. The squeezes are 5 second holds, and I am up to about 150 reps. These squeezes are pretty intense as well, and I think they are really postively affecting my girth. The erect kegels, are ok, I don't think that I am that great at them, but I do them after the squeezes. I guess the purpose is to continue on the path of maxing out size and blood flow, to the already expanded (squeezes) penis.
        My hanging consists of 3 x 15 minute sessions. I was doing 20 minute sessions every day. Maybe like 4-5 sets. But if I am reading Big Al's instructions correctly, the goal should be to increase the intensity (weight) to a point that 3 x 15 minute sessions are as much as I can handle. I am currently at 15lbs. And I lay down basically and hang between the cheeks, which is different than straight down.

I use the bib starter, which is pretty good. I was messing around with maybe trying to move the location further to the front of my penis, to create more stretching along the entire length of the penis. I don't really think this is going to be possible with 15lbs. It looked like the bib starter might grab the front of my penis without any wrapping, but this could be very intense.

On my day off, I just do starts and stops, which basically I guess is just beating off, and not coming for a few times. I figure this is good for re-establishing blood flow to a pretty worked unit, and to assist in healing and growth.

Is this pretty much your routine? Thanks for the inquiry, as it sounds like we are on similar paths. I have about 1/4 - 3/8" more in girth to gain and about 3/4 -1.0" more in length to gain. I figure this might take me another year?
        My Progress Thread

Comment

Yeah, it does sound like we are on similar paths. I just started a new routine today. I was hanging fourteen pounds 10+ hours a week, then moved up to sixteen pounds. That was a real challenge and I just couldn't do the five 20-minute sets a day I was used to. So, based on Blink's writings I dropped 50% to eight pounds and it felt like I was hanging nothing. I did girth work mostly today (ten 30-second Uli #3s) and will hang (I will try 16 pounds) tomorrow for three 20-minute sets, with some light girth work and manual stretches. I have been working out seven days a week for a while now. Al has me on a four-day a week schedule. That is going to be kinda' weird for me. I think I will probably be chomping at the bit to do some PE on those off days.

Thanks for the reply. Best wishes on your journey!

Comment

OMG, like yourself, I had a very hard time taking days off. But if the coach says to do it, then I do it. And the squeezes are hardcore enough that I can see the need for a day off to heal. I actually really enjoy the days off, and knowing that things need to heal up takes a little of the pressure off that I put on myself.

As for 4 days per week, well that is essentially the same as every other day.

My main goal from here will be to gain length, as I am getting pretty close to my girth goals. I would like to gain about 1 more inch in length and 3/8" in girth.

How much have you gained in length, and in what time period?
            My Progress Thread

Comment

I have gained about an inch in length, most of it during my newbie period, and about 1/2" in girth. I'm about 7" BPEL x 5.5 MSEG. My BPFSL gains are the most promising. I'm about 8" BPFSL right now and hoping that translates into EL gains in the near future.

Comment

I have been hanging every day with the exception of about 1 day or less missed each week. This last week I had missed 2 days and I swear even though I have been under the impression that I am not suppose to take a day off my wang felt huge on the days I missed my hanging.
                this has led me to question whether or not I need to hang every day because the day aftre I missed when I didmy hanging the stretch and fatigue were awsome. What was the explanation about rest days that big al gave to you guys following his guidence.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  What was the explanation about rest days that big al gave to you guys following his guidence.
                  BigO, Unfortunately I don't have any explanation. I just took his recommendations and went with it. I however read between the lines. I told him that I was doing 4-5 sets of 20 minutes each. I was told to go every other day, but up the weight to something that would be challenging for 3 x 15 minute sets at most.

My reading between the lines is that I should take rest days, but when I work out be aggressive. It does make some sense with regards to smooth muscles having the time to rebuild because the squeezes I do really seem to need a day off to recover. But I am not sure it makes sense with tunica/ ligs needing to stretch.

I am only about 40 days into the new routine, so it is too soon to verify that I am still gaining length.
                  My Progress Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    this has led me to question whether or not I need to hang every day because the day aftre I missed when I didmy hanging the stretch and fatigue were awsome. What was the explanation about rest days that big al gave to you guys following his guidence.
                    He does not subscribe to all the stuff put out by the hanging gurus, particularly in regard to rest days. He believes in them big time. He currently has me on a four-day a week schedule, hanging on only two of those days (three 20-minute sets @ 16 pounds currently). I was hanging four or five 20-minute sets a day, seven days a week previously, so this is a big change. I just started this new routine so no results yet.

Big Al put me on a sort-of stamina-building/deconditioning break of three weeks before I went into this new routine. My EQ went through the roof and I actually recorded small gains while doing nothing but basically resting. So, he has me convinced - rest is important!

Comment

Thank you Captain Underpants and OMG for the reply. I have considered dropping a couple days for rest as I had explained above that the days I missed were followed by great EQ days and my wangster looked great as well.
                      I guess PE is all about experiment!
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey guys im in for this! Id also rather do a one-on-one off type of hanging. much easier for me and im sure for you guys as well. Hows the gains so far??

Comment

Working...
                        X