No announcement yet.

Penimaster Pro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I meant was not if it would extend my glans but if it will deform, because that has already happened.
    When I take it out the edge of my glans (the corona I believe) has been sucked outwards making it look very ugly, this will fall back a bit but I already noticed some different look days after... I'm I making this up or did you experienced this too?

Comment

I didn't experience this, but that doesn't mean that you're making it up either- we all respond differently to things. Perhaps you could take a short break and see how permanent/temporary it is
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

one question you said you used the peni master for 900 hours, the normal version

i use it too with the comfort belt but after an hour or two of using it it starts to hurt a lot because the silicone of the comfort belt gets too attached to the skin, you got any suggestion to lower such pain or should i use something different than the comfort belt?

thanks

Comment

"The Penimaster Pro has "wear parts" that need replaced every 10 days or so, so I also ordered 3 packs of replacement diaphragm and sluice latex parts (each pack has 5 of each)."

So you have to buy replacement parts pretty much constantly?
          Jamienoble
          Last edited by Jamienoble; 09-19-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I just ordered the other old penimaster headpiece, I gave up on the vacuum head, not worth risking my glans to get all messy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cami1212 View Post
              one question you said you used the peni master for 900 hours, the normal version

i use it too with the comfort belt but after an hour or two of using it it starts to hurt a lot because the silicone of the comfort belt gets too attached to the skin, you got any suggestion to lower such pain or should i use something different than the comfort belt?

thanks
              I actually used this again to my advantage. I would wash the strap and my penis with soap and water to remove any oils. The strap would then literally adhere to my skin like a bandaid- allowing me to strap in securely without having to over tighten the strap. When doing it this way, it helped a lot to pull any lose skin towards the base to keep the skin nice and right while I applied the strap. Give that a try and see if it helps
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by mike83 View Post
                I just ordered the other old penimaster headpiece, I gave up on the vacuum head, not worth risking my glans to get all messy.
                Nothing wrong with that, I had great success with the strap.

One thing I've learned here is that we are all different and what works for one person doesn't always work for everybody. I applaud you for giving it an honest effort, and for being able to realize when it's time to try something new
                2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Have been using pm-pro on and off for about a year now. Unfortunately they changed the size of the regular size diaphragm without notice. I'm thinking this caused problems for me. Have been struggling with horrifying dark black bruised glans after summer. First I didn't realize why I suddenly started to get deadly looking bruises allover glans. Tried all the tricks they suggested to avoid bruising.Then I ordered new regular sized silicone parts thinking I must have accidentally bought XL parts last time I bought them. After trying the new ones, I had the same awful black blotchy glans.(Looked dangerous and unhealthy) They kept the medium sluice in original size, but changed the size of regular diaphragm. When I look though the transparent sluice I can see that it is difficult to blow all extra air out without leaving air-pockets at the edges of the chamber. What seems to work best is to lift the sluice ring so that the sluice stretches while pushing air out. The new cap (diaphragm) is just too loose for the old sized sluice. Customer support said they stopped manufacturing the old sized diaphragms but will start to sell new size in December that is sized between the old medium and the new medium. Hopefully this eliminates the problem. Anyone else had same problem? This is really shame cause I really liked the pm-pro before this started to happen. Now had long healing periods because of bad bruising.
                  Gelix
                  Last edited by Gelix; 11-23-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

I used to mess around with wrappings for over a year trying to prevent pain so that I could stretch for 4+ hours without having to take the extender off. I now realise that that is futile, if you are using the extender properly then it is going to hurt and get sore after an hour or so.

Interestingly I find that the first time I use the extender each day, I can stretch for 2 hours without pain, but then every subsequent stint I start hurting after 1 hour give or take 10 minutes here or there. This is so consistent, the first stretch is always fine, the second and later ones start to sting earlier until I go to sleep. Just staying awake and resting for a few hours has no effect, so it's probably due to the outer skin cells of the penis regenerating when we sleep, but they get worn away during that two hour first stretch meaning that the rest of the stretches are shorter before pain develops.

Comment

Is there a reason that nobody has posted any type of result yet?

Comment

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I just hit 600 total extending hours. I started with the Size Genetics (noose), with which I logged about 200 hours. I then switched primarily to the PMP and logged about 400 hours. I have averaged about 3.5 hours a day over the last 6 months. I have gained 1/2 inch BPEL and 1/4 inch NBPEL (I have not measured BPFSL or EG) and my flaccid hang is noticeably bigger. Because I didn't measure until I hit the 500-total hour mark, I don't really know whether the SG or the PMP contributed more to my gain, but I'd like to think the PMP has made a big difference (the stretch and comfort levels are incredible). Gains may be slowing, however, as there has been no change between my 500-hour mark and 600-hour mark measurements.

I plan to measure at least every 100 hours and post my results.
                        5-15-12: BPEL 6.25, NBPEL 5.50, MSEG 4.50
                        6-15-12: BPEL 6.50, NBPEL 5.75, MSEG 4.50
                        1-15-13: BPEL 7.00, NBPEL 6.00, MSEG not measured
                        Extending Hours: 775
                        Goal: BPEL 8.00, MSEG: 5.50

Comment

hey every one i am new to PE and i am interested tin getting the PeniMaster Pro but my only question is it comes with 1200 gram or 1.2 kg springs. so hears my question are are the springs removable. because once i got used to the 1200 gram springs i was going to purchase some x4labs 2100 gram springs some advice would be great. the only reason for wanting to change is because i see some ppl are hanging like 15 pounds on this website.

Comment

Can anybody compare the Penimaster to the Autovac Extender mod? I'm currently using the Autovac and it's definitely better than anything else I've tried, but wondering if the PeniMaster Pro is more comfortable?

Comment

Originally posted by Loran1986 View Post
                              hey every one i am new to PE and i am interested tin getting the PeniMaster Pro but my only question is it comes with 1200 gram or 1.2 kg springs. so hears my question are are the springs removable. because once i got used to the 1200 gram springs i was going to purchase some x4labs 2100 gram springs some advice would be great. the only reason for wanting to change is because i see some ppl are hanging like 15 pounds on this website.
                              15? I went up to 27 pounds... but I had no success with it. Numbers don't say everything, except if they are expressing time In my experience it is better to have your penis under small tension for a long duration, than to hang a lot of weight for a short time. Just my 2 cents...

Comment

One thing i noticed about vac extenders is it seems that people are logging alot more hours than coventional strap or noose and seeing little gains if any at all.... Am I the only one who notices this?
                                Began-3/5/2013
                                NBFL: 4'1/2
                                NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                                BPEL: 7'
                                NBEL:6 1/4
                                BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                                X