REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OneHungNotSoLow View Post
    X4, I am assuming that the base girth measurement (to determine if I need the wide base) is taken flaccid...yes?

Thanks
    OHNSL
    Hello OneHungNotSoLow,

That is correct. The measurement is to be taken in a flaccid state since you should be using the device while flaccid. Let us know if you have any other questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    http://www.x4labs.com

Comment

• Hey there I ordered and received the TriForce Tension Springs. I have one set silver springs, one set browny black springs and one set of pure black springs. Would you be able to tell me which one is which tension?
      Thank You ,Regards Luke
      osborne3
      Last edited by osborne3; 08-01-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• After doing more research I think I will opt for an X4 Labs penis extender. I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and I'm eager to start with the stretching but I'm having problems choosing a model, as there seems to be a wide variety available. My goals are simple: I want to add a little length and girth and to straighten out my penis a bit, in particular at the base where I've noticed some narrowing or wasting caused by a previous injury. X4 Labs offers a stretcher that is specifically designed for peyronie's correction. Am I to assume that the other models will not particularly help with curvature correction? And vice versa? That is, is the peyronie's model designed solely of curvature correction? Which model should I choose? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• I just received my X4 Labs Deluxe Edition Extender. I am actually using it now. So far so good. I just plan to take it slow and not get carried away. Wish me luck!!!
          Stating Stats: 5/9/14

NBPFL: 4 1/8"
          FG: 4 1/2"
          BPEL: 5 1/2"
          MEG: 4 7/8"
          BEG: 5"

6/1/15: BPEL: 6"/MEG: 5"/BEG: 5 1/8"
          8/7/17: BPEL: 6.2"/MEG: 5"/BEG: 5 1/8" Not been very consistent for a while. Time to get serious!!

I am a TARZAN fan and can't help it :cool:

Comment

• Luck!
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

• I ordered my X4 Labs Anniversary Ultra Edition last night. It's going to come in a spiffy blue color. I'm excited. Just have to find a private place to use it in... I have my own apartment in the Valley but I'm currently staying in LA with relatives to be closer to work. It's going to be tricky to get my 4-6 hours a day but where there is a will, there is a way...

Comment

• Hi guys

Sent you an email some days ago as two parts fell off my extended (the connecting screw that you put the rods on along with the spring that sits underneath the screw)

How can I get these 2 parts sent to me as I can't extend properly and don't want to lose any progress.

Thank you
                Progress Log (19.Aug.2017)
                BPEL: 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 8.0

Comment

• 1 week later and still no reply to my Email to X4 Labs. Which sucks because I can't extend and we all know that consistency is key to the growth.
                  4 months of work now going down the drain.

Comment

• And no reply. Had to buy another one. Great product, non-existent customer service

Comment

• Originally posted by osborne3 View Post
                      Hey there I ordered and received the TriForce Tension Springs. I have one set silver springs, one set browny black springs and one set of pure black springs. Would you be able to tell me which one is which tension?
                      Thank You ,Regards Luke
                      Hello osborne3,

Appreciate your question. Our TriForce Spring Set tension levels are as follows:

Black Springs - 3600 gram maximum tension.
                      Silver Springs - 3900 gram maximum tension.
                      Dark Copper - 4200 gram maximum tension.

Of course each can be calibrated to reach a wide range of tension. Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kinopio77 View Post
                        I ordered my X4 Labs Anniversary Ultra Edition last night. It's going to come in a spiffy blue color. I'm excited. Just have to find a private place to use it in... I have my own apartment in the Valley but I'm currently staying in LA with relatives to be closer to work. It's going to be tricky to get my 4-6 hours a day but where there is a will, there is a way...
                        Hello Kinopio77,

Please to say you made a very good choice. Hope you manage to find the time and privacy to put it to use. Fall is my favorite time for traction therapy. All the sporting events starting back up (especially the NFL) and new shows on TV, make it the best time to enlarge or straighten.

Another great time to get some usage in is while playing video games.

As far as curvature correction goes, all of our extenders will help correct curvature. Our Peyronies Editions offer a potent Vitamin E Boost Supplement which can expedite results, but the devices themselves are the same as our Enlargement Editions.

Good luck, and feel free to drop by with any comments or questions, or to keep us up to date with your progress.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ct461 View Post
                          And no reply. Had to buy another one. Great product, non-existent customer service
                          Hello ct461,

Sorry to hear this happened. Have you checked your spam folder? Many messages get caught up in there. All our devices are backed by a 1 Year to Lifetime Warranty.

Please inbox us with your order number and we will look into it for you and have someone from our customer service department get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Comment

• I just got my X4 Labs extender in the mail two days ago. Exciting! However, last night I finally got the opportunity to try it out... It was incredibly difficult to even get it on. The instructions do not help much. I was under the impression that I'd get a manual on how to progress my use of the device. (I can't recall if I chose the "opt in" feature for the clinical trial when I purchased my extender. Is it too late to do so?) Once I did manage to apply the device with the comfort strap, I noticed that the tip of my penis was being squeezed a bit too much; though it did not feel particularly uncomfortable, it did not feel right. Most alarmingly, this morning I woke up with a hard on and my head was not as big as it tends to be. I lost some length even! This effect, it turns out, was temporary. But still. Will this be a huge concern going forward? I don't want to damage my penis. Besides, the whole point of this extender stuff is add length--not lose it. On a related note, how do I stretch out my penis long enough to strap it in at a 3/4 to one-inch level below the glans, so that the head is not being squished? Do I start with no bars and work my way up? I'm about 6" nbpfl. I doubt I can stretch out far enough on the extender to strap it in like that if I add bars. The Quad Support System didn't seem to make much of a difference. Thanks!
                            Kinopio77
                            Last edited by Kinopio77; 08-23-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• I'm having the same issue. Was there any resolution?

Comment

• Not yet. But I reduced the length on the extender to the default setting and the slippage problems minimized, as did the squeezing of the glans. I guess you have to have a little faith that you'll get enough pull at this length, then gradually, slowly, work your way up.

Comment

Working...
                                X