No announcement yet.

REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered mine on about two weeks ago but I haven't gotten any kind of shipping information. I called and they were only able to tell me it was shipped on the 6th of October through post, but I have not been given any kind of shipping number. My order id is ord-051015-5:11:18.

Comment

• I want to start using an extender again, but the only reason I stopped wearing my x4 labs is because it's random with how long it stays on. If I'm not moving much, it's fine, but I would like to wear it out in public with out fear of it slipping.

My question is, are there any modifications that I purchase to help it stay on longer?

I've looked at *Vac Extender* and I am kind of worried about the blistering and the poor quality of the sleeves.

Also, can you mix and match? The Penis Master Pro, has an attachment you can buy separately, will that work with the x4 labs? I wish the Phallosan sold their attachment separately, but you have to purchase the entire kit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedora View Post
        I have also ordered an X4 product and haven't received a tracking number. I've already called X4, but they only do sales and no customer service(weird). Anyways, if OP can help out that be great.
        Hi,

Our ordering system should automatically send the email associated with the order a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. If you placed your order prior to noon (12 pm EST) it is shipped out the very same day. However if you order after noon or during the weekend your order is shipped on the following business day.

Also, it is very important that you check your spam folder. Often times your tracking number gets marked as spam by your email service provider.

In regards to customer service and sales support, please be advised that we have customer service available to answer your device and order related questions from 9 am to 5 pm EST.

Although I do not have access to any tracking numbers, you can call or email support for more information during customer service hours and they will be happy to help.

After 5 pm EST and on weekends, our telephone lines are still open, but only to help with sales assistance.

Thanks.
        http://www.x4labs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by aewave View Post
          I want to start using an extender again, but the only reason I stopped wearing my x4 labs is because it's random with how long it stays on. If I'm not moving much, it's fine, but I would like to wear it out in public with out fear of it slipping.

My question is, are there any modifications that I purchase to help it stay on longer?

I've looked at *Vac Extender* and I am kind of worried about the blistering and the poor quality of the sleeves.

Also, can you mix and match? The Penis Master Pro, has an attachment you can buy separately, will that work with the x4 labs? I wish the Phallosan sold their attachment separately, but you have to purchase the entire kit.
          Hi aewave,

Thanks for your question. I don't know if indeed our devices are compatible with the brand attachments that you mentioned. I would suggest starting a topic and asking the PEGYM community if they have any information about this. They are very helpful and have great insight.

The only addon that we offer that can really help with stability is the InfiniteFit Quad Support System. It has a longer support piece and allows you to use double fasteners which eliminates a lot of slippage.

You can check it out on our website. Let me know if you have any other questions, and if you discover the answer to your original question, feel free to share it in this thread.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by sflansbaum10 View Post
            Just got my x4 labs extender on Monday 10/28/15. I have logged in about 30 hours thus far. I couldn't be more excited!
            That is fantastic news. Now that you have had it for around a month, feel free to share your experiences with us!

Comment

• Originally posted by HyperDoomDerp View Post
              Sure I got the cheapest one and iv gained .6" and 1 inch flaccid since I started so I couldn't recommend the x4 labs device enough
              Hi HyperDoomDerp,

Did you know that you can track your results online? We introduced the X4 Labs Penile Traction Therapy Tracker a couple of months ago and already have thousands of users!

It is 100% free to use and you don't need to be an X4 Labs user to track your enlargement results either.

Congratulations on your gains, keep it up.

Thanks.

Comment

• Thanks very much for your reply
                Started 4-08-2015:

FL: 3.5" FG: 3.75" BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Goals: FL: 5.5" FG: 6" BPEL: 7" EG: 6.5"

Comment

• Hello There. I was reading several posts in this thread because I just ordered (haven't received it yet) my X4 premium package. I have used Andropenis off and on for a couple of years now. What made me want to switch is the discomfort I feel after I have progressed through their recommended routine and then my extender is now longer than my BPEL, which 7.25 inches or so (give or take). I opted to upgrade my order with the infinite support piece and I have watched a couple of blog videos on suggested wrap configurations which I believe will be much more comfortable than Andro's "comfort strap" and certainly more comfortable than just the silicone tubing nooses which no one likes. My question is this, Andro's routine has the new user measure their erect penis and then to properly size the starting length of extender, make the starting extender minus 1.4 inches if memory serves. Then obviously as you move through the weeks, they have you add these .5 cm pieces each week. So if my EL is at 6.85 inches and BPEL is 7.25 inches, what should be the starting initial size of the extender with the base, rods and support system on? Sorry if this topic was already previously covered but after reading through dozens of posts, I can't find that exact question being posed.

Comment

• I cant put on this x4 extender on for the life of me I just bought it and I tried so many differnt ways it feels impossible to get this thing on with a firm grip just below the glands pulling the strap requires so much force at the same time keeping your penis stretched and keeping the springs down how the hell is possible

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm kinda worried, I purchased one of the devices on 21th of November, but I didn't get any confirmation email, and I paid for express shipping which means it should arrive tomorrow, but there hasn't been any emails from them, even after I sent them emails and live chat which never works.. Any rep here?

Comment

• Ok I got the email! I guess because I ordered on weekend that's why it took time.

Comment

• Originally posted by X4Labs View Post
                          Hi afihlo,

You have my apologies for any sizing issues you may be experiencing. For what it is worth, I would like to take a moment to stress how important it is to be aware that your device will be a good fit prior to buying it. Many users aren't fully aware of how important and revolutionary the Quad Support piece is. Not only does it dip closer to the base for those under 4 inches, but it also allows double fastener support and more stability for the average size and above.

If you would like, message customer support with your issue and I am sure we will do the best we can to get you a Quad Support Piece at a reduced cost. Simply mention our discussion on PEGYM in your message or phone call.

Thanks.
                          Should i buy the Quad Support? Will I be able to put on the device?
                          Current; 6" BPEL, 5.75" MEG
                          GOAL; 8" BPEL, 6.5-7" EG

Comment

• Hi X4 rep, how do I go about returning the X4 extender I recieved yesterday? It's a wonderful product, just doesn't fit me. I paid extra for the large base as well but it won't sit on the pelvic area correctly but rather swells up the shaft like a cock ring does making it impossible to calibrate the leanth of rods and stretch. See post here
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...due-girth.html
                            thanks

Comment

• Hey guys, I need your help with putting x4 deluxe. My problem is that when I put on device, It always shows 3 tension line. I put device by stretching my penis, compress the bars all the way down, strap it and release the compression. When I release the compression, its shows all 3 line. I also tried to use unscrew "knob" all the way out but it just makes device longer and I still see all 3 lines. I also tried to increase length by adding rods but my penis slips from the noose. I also tried quad support to help me with the fastening but still same problem with tension line. There is also challenging in strapping my penis because i'm UNCUT so I need help guys

Comment

• Any word on what I can do to return this since it doesn't fit? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X