Penimaster Pro or Phallosan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Pro or Phallosan?

A little background. Been steadily PEing for about a year. Did JP9, then gained a little from manuals, then hanging with an LG hanger. I worked up to 15lbs and started having numbness and blister issues. I never really go to the point where I felt fatigue even after 6 months of hanging up to 3-4 hours a day. I feel I have a VERY strong dick. When it comes to PEing the grip of my hands or device are the limiting factor. I have taken about 3 weeks off since I never did a decon. Will prob start back up with manuals then considering an ADS o some sort.

So I feel like maybe more time under tension would be the most effective. I'm looking for comfort and concealment. Wondering if anyone has any experience with either or both the penimaster pro and/or Phallosan. Also open to other suggestions. My main concern is length.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Hi Neverenough,

well if you chose the Phallosan i can definitely promise you always direct support from me personally via email or here at PEGYM and it is in my eyes of course the better product

Just think about one thing: Your Glans area, everyone has a different size, with Phallosan you have 3 Sizes with the other one just one size! Materials: Phallosan works with anti alergic Materials only , the other one with Latex which causes alergies. The Vacuum pump, Phallosan has a integrated one, the other one has to be carries along and is huge!
    Clinical study... Phallosan has one, the other one does not.

I can promise you that you will not be disapointed when buying the Phallosan, and if you chose it i would offer you not only the voucher of 3 sleeves , i add a set of protector caps!!!

Please have a look at my thread, many Phallosan users can help you out if you want an independent suggestion!

All the best
    JULIAN
    All Introduction Videos of Phallosan forte at one sight, try it, test it, Love it :-):

Direct Phallosan Forte Support for You!

Comment

Sounds like you need a Lengthmaster to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Phallosan View Post
        Hi Neverenough,

well if you chose the Phallosan i can definitely promise you always direct support from me personally via email or here at PEGYM and it is in my eyes of course the better product

Just think about one thing: Your Glans area, everyone has a different size, with Phallosan you have 3 Sizes with the other one just one size! Materials: Phallosan works with anti alergic Materials only , the other one with Latex which causes alergies. The Vacuum pump, Phallosan has a integrated one, the other one has to be carries along and is huge!
        Clinical study... Phallosan has one, the other one does not.

I can promise you that you will not be disapointed when buying the Phallosan, and if you chose it i would offer you not only the voucher of 3 sleeves , i add a set of protector caps!!!

Please have a look at my thread, many Phallosan users can help you out if you want an independent suggestion!

All the best
        JULIAN
        I don't have very much sensitivity. How does using the Phallosan regularly affect glans sensitivity? Are there any available discount codes? I've spent so much on products already that it's tough to fork out another 300+ bucks.
        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
        NBPEL - 7"........8"
        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
          Sounds like you need a Lengthmaster to me...
          What's a lengthmaster?
          BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
          BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
          NBPEL - 7"........8"
          MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
            What's a lengthmaster?
            Google it and you will see. I have one and I have problems getting it to work perfect for me as I am uncut, but many people say it works wonders for them.

Comment

Bump
              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
              NBPEL - 7"........8"
              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
                Bump
                Don't bump, please. See I said it nicely.

PenimasterPro, if money is no problem, buy them both.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Have you seen how Bigo uses his lg hanger as a stretching device? Have a look at his log.
                  Did you try different angles when you hung?
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

At one point while using manuals it seemed like I was gaining BPFSL fairly quick. Maybe 3/8” or so in a couple weeks then the gains slowed. Continued for a while and made no more gains. I want length so since hanging is considered the most effective way I went that route. Got an LG and started at 3lbs and VERY slowly worked up to 15. I hung btc for prob 2-3 months, tried straight out for a while as well. I did at one point experiment with ots and weirdly enough seemed to start gaining a little but I was unable to continue as my dick would get numb at that angle. Dr ric said upward angles can cause a tournequit effect. I already have pretty poor sensation so I absolutely do not want to risk losing anymore. I actually went back to manuals and I eventually worked up to pulling very hard for multiple sets. Did under the leg, a stretches, tunica tugs, ulis, etc. I honestly think my dick just got tougher cuz no matter how intense or long I’d stretch, my dick never felt fatigue. So I’m about a month of no PE and want to start over. I’m thinking that maybe constant light tension for longer periods might work better but I’m open for suggestions. Not sure if I can gain after how intense I got to by decreasing intensity. Also unsure as to how much longer I should take a break before starting again. I’m very consistent and feel for as much work as I put in I haven’t gained as much. My signature measurements might be a little off as I think over time I pulled harder and pressed the ruler into my pelvis harder.

I also understand that some don’t gain with hanging till they reach 20lbs, and I think that I prob fall in that category, but it seems like once I got to 15 I started having issues with blister and sensitivity. I feel like I could honestly hang a lot more weight but it’s the attachment that’s the issue. I’d increase time very little and get a blister which would force me to take around a week off and have to start back up at a lower weight and time. Just not sure what direction to take.
                    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                    NBPEL - 7"........8"
                    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

i think the main difference is that phallosan has the tension gauge. you can use PMP the same way but you can't measure the tension (with the belt attatchment). I am also having a tough time deciding which one to get. pmp seems better but it sucks that you can't measure the tension with the belt.

you can also use pmp as a traditional extender as well if you want

Comment

Does anyone know which is more comfortable ?
                        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                        NBPEL - 7"........8"
                        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Also if anyone also happens to know which one is best for sensitivity whether it be affecting it negatively the least or even potentially helping increase it if possible?
                          BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                          BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                          NBPEL - 7"........8"
                          MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Does either have any affect on FR?
                            BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                            BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                            NBPEL - 7"........8"
                            MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Can anyone tell me which is more comfortable and which can be worn the longest?
                              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                              NBPEL - 7"........8"
                              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Working...
                              X