Extenders and Tunica Limiting factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
    Where can we find the LG hanger before and after photos ?
    Email me and I will send you some - [email protected]
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      Email me and I will send you some - [email protected]
      Thanks sir

Comment

I have a Q: about the extenders I just got one today I've always had a harder than normal erection after the first year of my pe and it stopped gains after about year 2 I just got an extender should this after my first day of made it feel more elastic should I go back to my newbie routine bc I've stopped for a wile and I lost a little of my gains not buch but enough for the pride I lost about an inch buts gaind 3 so the loss want a total loss I was just wandering if the extender could pull enough to take the rock soled away so I can get back on my gains or I should extend do the 90 or I should do both + hang but I can't find a way to make my own hanger I'm Low on cash

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by Gaultrd7813 View Post
          I have a Q: about the extenders I just got one today I've always had a harder than normal erection after the first year of my pe and it stopped gains after about year 2 I just got an extender should this after my first day of made it feel more elastic should I go back to my newbie routine bc I've stopped for a wile and I lost a little of my gains not buch but enough for the pride I lost about an inch buts gaind 3 so the loss want a total loss I was just wandering if the extender could pull enough to take the rock soled away so I can get back on my gains or I should extend do the 90 or I should do both + hang but I can't find a way to make my own hanger I'm Low on cash

Thanks for the help guys
          You can restart on a newbie routine for a few weeks until you feel restored enough to start over with the extender again.
          SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

So, back to the original topic (sorry guys, I just wanted some more in put) tunica limiting factor and extenders...helpful or a waste? What say ye??
            Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
            EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
            EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

bump
              Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
              EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
              EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                So, back to the original topic (sorry guys, I just wanted some more in put) tunica limiting factor and extenders...helpful or a waste? What say ye??
                I am not a fan of extenders but I would think it can help with enough hours in.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                X