Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Turtling Device

Hi everyone

I've been looking online and I've seen that they have advertised two things one called the
    Stealth innerwear
    The other called the flaccid jakits

Apparently they can help increase flaccid size.

If anyone could provide a little more info or maybe some experiences they have had with either of the products as I am a little sceptical but the price makes it very appealing

Cheers

Hey Ben -

I don't have any experience with either of the actual products but I regularly use the flaccid jacket concept with silicone sleeves I've picked up with other products (All-day stretching devices, and the LGH Hanger). However, also my wife sewed a sheath like a stealth for me to try out.

From that experience, I would be inclined to stick with a silicone sleeve. Here's a review by Bnip on using a different anti-turtling product but may be similar to the flaccid jacket - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post749270.

I couldn't find any reviews of the flaccid jacket on PEGym, but one of the Admins, Namsokiek has instructions on making something similar at this thread - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post386946

Hope it helps.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
    ATP's Success Story

Comment

Good post, ATP!^^^^If you're balls turtle too, consider a leather ball cuff or stretcher. They can be purchased on ebay or amazon cheaply and will relax the cremaster muscles surrounding your balls. Re-training the cremasters takes time and dedication (like ALL PE), but it works! Makes your balls hang lower improves vascularity and feels great, too! Can be worn 24/7. Cheeck out the link below, post #5 for more info!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-07-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Good post, ATP!^^^^If you're balls turtle too, consider a leather ball cuff or stretcher. They can be purchased on ebay or amazon cheaply and will relax the cremaster muscles surrounding your balls. Re-training the cremasters takes time and dedication (like ALL PE), but it works! Makes your balls hang lower improves vascularity and feels great, too! Can be worn 24/7.
        I regularly use a segment of silicone sleeve as a stretcher - example, taking a segment of sleeve folded in half to stretch the balls, I slowly spread it out during the day until it is completely unfolded. It's pretty comfortable depending on the firmness of the sleeve (but requires some dedication to manscaping the jewels - a long hair pulled on the sack is scream inducing).
        "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
        ATP's Success Story

Comment

Thank you for the link ATP once again you have helped me out, I think I may go with the silicon sleeve that bnip suggests after his write up but so far from what I can see no one can say that the sleeve has helped them attain flaccid length just stopping the turtling but I guess what I will do is buy it for my self and see.

Thanks jockinabox, actually if anything I wish my balls would turtle, I don't understand the need for big balls, unfortunately for me in my opinion mine are already big. Is there any reason apart from appearance that would make you want them big?

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Good post, ATP!^^^^If you're balls turtle too, consider a leather ball cuff or stretcher. They can be purchased on ebay or amazon cheaply and will relax the cremaster muscles surrounding your balls. Re-training the cremasters takes time and dedication (like ALL PE), but it works! Makes your balls hang lower improves vascularity and feels great, too! Can be worn 24/7. Cheeck out the link below, post #5 for more info!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Are you saying that by using a ball stretcher (leather, silicon.. whatever material it is), you can elongate your ball sag so balls don't retract back? Even in cold weather?

Comment

Stealth innerwear is a great device. I've used it for awhile. It's comfortable and you can wear it all day without having to check it constantly.
              11/5/14-- Start
              BPFSL- 6.15" BPEL-- 6.00" MEG-- 6.50"
              01/13/15
              BPFSL- 6.30" BPEL-- 6.20" MEG-- 6.50"
              04/13/15
              BPFSL- 6.75" BPEL-- 6.60" MEG-- 6.50"

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
                Hi everyone

I've been looking online and I've seen that they have advertised two things one called the
                Stealth innerwear
                The other called the flaccid jakits

Apparently they can help increase flaccid size.

If anyone could provide a little more info or maybe some experiences they have had with either of the products as I am a little sceptical but the price makes it very appealing

Cheers
                A portion of a silicon sleeve works great for an anti-retraction or "turtle" prevention. I wear a 2" long piece 24/7.
                We sell them in three sizes, all measured at the internal diameter - 7/8" / 1" / 1 1/8" - the sleeves come 8" long, so you can cut them any length you like.

After a good hang session, pump session or hand stretching session, I will wear as many as three stacked in succession overlapping each other a bit. Three together seems to be better than one longer one, as the accordion helps prevent your penis from pulling in when you sit down.

Ours sleeves are $24 each + shipping. If you'd like to see how I wear them you can PM me and I will send you photos.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  ...We sell them in three sizes, all measured at the internal diameter - 7/8" / 1" / 1 1/8" - the sleeves come 8" long, so you can cut them any length you like....
                  Different internal diameter is good.

I purchased the one that bnip reviewed from AB Silicone (they only sell it in one size, can't remember I.D.), and if you're thicker than ~5.25" MEG you may have problems with the "stealth" part. It's tight and gives me a semi-stiffy, so I can't wear it in public. Otherwise it's a good sleeve. Bnip's review is spot on.
                  Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
                  Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Thanks marlon, i sent you a PM.

Blues if possible could you explain why different internal diameters are good?

Comment

Originally posted by musclekub View Post
                      Are you saying that by using a ball stretcher (leather, silicon.. whatever material it is), you can elongate your ball sag so balls don't retract back? Even in cold weather?
                      Yes, click on my link in post#3 above^^^^, then go to post #5 in that thread for a full explanation.

Comment

Personally, I have tried some of the silicon stretchers and found them uncomfortable. I found they pinched and even bruised my foreskin (I am uncut).

I am planning on trying some of the Stealth Innerwear, they seem to get good reviews in terms of comfort
                        Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                        Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                        Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                        http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I bought a stealth inner wear. It is very comfortable. It definitely helps anti turtle. It is very well design and also is a great help for those who tend to retain water after pumping.

Comment

The problem that i see with Stealthwear is when you gain size you would need to order another custom made sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
                              ...Blues if possible could you explain why different internal diameters are good?
                              My concern was that a tight sleeve will give you a semi-erection, and that would make stealth-wear difficult.

If you've been blessed with girth, or gained it through hard work you'll need a larger ID. Otherwise no worries.

I only have experience with the AB Silicone sleeve. It's a good sleeve, and bnip's review is spot on. He mentioned that someone over 5" in girth may find the tightness stimulating, and I can confirm that.

TL;DR: The girthier you are, the larger ID you need for stealth-wear.
                              Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
                              Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Working...
                              X