Passively building Head Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passively building Head Girth

I'm all about ways to passively accomplish PE. So I'm about to implement a theory I have that will (hopefully) build my head girth passively. I have a PF, that came with small & medium sized sleeves I have no use for, since I use only the large sleeves with the large bell. I've inquired @ Phallosan about getting an X-LG bell, but they (unfortunately) don't make one. I'm circumcised, so I'm not sure this would work for uncut guys, but I've found that when I've worn my PF for 11-12 hours, my shaft is naturally enlarged, although I'm totally flaccid; however, the LG bell doesn't allow head expansion for me due to the fact I fill the bell flaccid already. I get the benefit of the vacuum stretch from it, but little if any, head expansion. My head btw, is only slightly larger than my shaft (flaccid) and I would greatly enjoy a larger mushroom (and so would the GF) both flaccid & erect.

I think by putting on those smaller sleeves I've got immediately after removing my PF, with the bell rib built into the condom around my corona, and some kegeling just before putting the sleeve on, I can expand my head girth, hold it there all day, and gain some additional mushroom head that I'm not getting while wearing the LG PF bell, due to the fact I naturally fill it already.

Has anyone else tried this or done something similar to try & build their head girth passively? Do ya think it might work? Please share your thoughts on this, gentlemen!

Can't say hearing of anyone trying that...but it'll be interesting to see if it works for you.

Good luck with it.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thing is, as you know, you have to a lot of time and effort into a strategy to see if it works. PE success is measured so painfully slow that many techniques are probably stopped prematurely...
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
        Thing is, as you know, you have to a lot of time and effort into a strategy to see if it works. PE success is measured so painfully slow that many techniques are probably stopped prematurely...
        That's true Denny, but this will be so easy to do, I'm thinking it might yield some significant head girth expansion I can't seem to accomplish with manual exercise nor the constraints of the PF bell for me. It's just like putting a condom on that you can wear all day and even piss, without removing it when you need to! I think it might work!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          I'm all about ways to passively accomplish PE. So I'm about to implement a theory I have that will (hopefully) build my head girth passively. I have a PF, that came with small & medium sized sleeves I have no use for, since I use only the large sleeves with the large bell. I've inquired @ Phallosan about getting an X-LG bell, but they (unfortunately) don't make one. I'm circumcised, so I'm not sure this would work for uncut guys, but I've found that when I've worn my PF for 11-12 hours, my shaft is naturally enlarged, although I'm totally flaccid; however, the LG bell doesn't allow head expansion for me due to the fact I fill the bell flaccid already. I get the benefit of the vacuum stretch from it, but little if any, head expansion. My head btw, is only slightly larger than my shaft (flaccid) and I would greatly enjoy a larger mushroom (and so would the GF) both flaccid & erect.

I think by putting on those smaller sleeves I've got immediately after removing my PF, with the bell rib built into the condom around my corona, and some kegeling just before putting the sleeve on, I can expand my head girth, hold it there all day, and gain some additional mushroom head that I'm not getting while wearing the LG PF bell, due to the fact I naturally fill it already.

Has anyone else tried this or done something similar to try & build their head girth passively? Do ya think it might work? Please share your thoughts on this, gentlemen!
          I can manufacture a larger internal dome for glans expansion. I can even incorporate a venturi type opening, which would isolate more glans expansion. Only having tested a version of this myself I can tell you that edema of the frenulum is more prominent.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thanks, Marlon, that's good to know, and I might be interested in trying that! About 1 hour ago, I removed my PF for the day after 12 hours, and am trying a smaller sleeve from the PF. I had to pull it all the way back behind my corona though, as it caused too much constriction trying the rib around my corona. The glans expansion is substantial, I must say, over my normal flaccid state! I'm keeping an eye on my glans to assure I've got adequate blood-flow, but so far, so good! I've always had a larger MEG, but a fairly uniform shaft when flaccid. The sleeve doesn't go anywhere close to my base (I'm a "shower" 6,25+" X 5.25+" flaccid), but seems to be constricting that mid-girth somewhat and helping to force more blood into my glans. It'll be interesting to see how this works all day. So far, not uncomfortable, just feels like I've got a "death-grip" around my shaft, like an Uli squeeze.

Comment

UPDATE: Well, I'm a little over 4 hours into this test now; glans color is good/normal, still nicely engorged / expanded with good blood-flow and feels warm to the touch! I just might be onto something if I can get my glans tissues to cement, like regular shaft tissues do with the time under tension theory of PE enlargement. Btw, a piss does take a bit of an RK effort when wearing the sleeve like this, but I'm fully capable of emptying my bladder. It's kinda like mornings when you're forcing one through a "piss-hard", but so far, so good!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                Thanks, Marlon, that's good to know, and I might be interested in trying that! About 1 hour ago, I removed my PF for the day after 12 hours, and am trying a smaller sleeve from the PF. I had to pull it all the way back behind my corona though, as it caused too much constriction trying the rib around my corona. The glans expansion is substantial, I must say, over my normal flaccid state! I'm keeping an eye on my glans to assure I've got adequate blood-flow, but so far, so good! I've always had a larger MEG, but a fairly uniform shaft when flaccid. The sleeve doesn't go anywhere close to my base (I'm a "shower" 6,25+" X 5.25+" flaccid), but seems to be constricting that mid-girth somewhat and helping to force more blood into my glans. It'll be interesting to see how this works all day. So far, not uncomfortable, just feels like I've got a "death-grip" around my shaft, like an Uli squeeze.
                Jockinthebox. You are a P E afficionado. I like your passive approach to P E given how busy all of us guys are. Question for you??? With your admirable size flaccid, what size Phallosan condom are your using now. Their website says they come in small, medium and large. Which one are you using with best results for glans enlargement???

Way to go bro.

Comment

Originally posted by thinktank View Post
                  Jockinthebox. You are a P E afficionado. I like your passive approach to P E given how busy all of us guys are. Question for you??? With your admirable size flaccid, what size Phallosan condom are your using now. Their website says they come in small, medium and large. Which one are you using with best results for glans enlargement???

Way to go bro.
                  I'm using their max, the LG condom & LG bell on my PF, so I'm trying the Medium condom for my glans test. I think you just try moving down a size to force glans enlargement, however, see my next post! I've got more ideas!

Comment

UPDATE: After 6 hours on this glans enlargement test, my head began to feel stressed, somewhat, so I decided to error on the side of safety. I may need to add time daily, like an extra hour a day, until I build up to 12 hours to alternate directly with 12 hours of PF followed by 12 hours of glans expansion daily. I think this is definitely going to net some glans expansion and maybe even force some length as well! I'm hanging even longer flaccid tonight (unexpected), and my head is certainly engorged after this first 6 hours! I'm giving my unit a break for 3 hours before putting my PF back on for overnight sleep, then finishing knocking out my regular 11-12 hours, before going back to the medium condom for probably 7-8 hours of glans expansion tomorrow afternoon. I'll keep posting my progress for those who are following my test and are interested!

I also decided to put the medium condom on the medium unused bell to give it a little strech for the next 15 hours or so, giving me a slightly less "ULI Squeeze" moving forward with more hours. I'm also going to put my small unused condoms on that medium bell and maybe using a hair dryer on them to loosen them up (enlarge them with the heat) so I can get some milage out of them down the road. That may weaken those small condoms a bit, but at my size, I have no use for them anyway. If they break or don't last long, then I've really lost nothing.

Comment

Jockinthebox so what your saying is you get better gland expansion with a smaller Condom? So how are you using the pf? 12 hours with the large condom and 6 with the medium condom? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                        Jockinthebox so what your saying is you get better gland expansion with a smaller Condom? So how are you using the pf? 12 hours with the large condom and 6 with the medium condom? Thanks
                        Yeah, I fill the LG bell flaccid, so I'm trying to build a larger mushroom. AFTER using the PF, i'm immediately putting on a medium condom to squeeze my shaft down, causing my head to expand for several hours, and netting the head girth (mushroom) expansion I can't achieve using the PF, 'cause I fill the bell already flaccid. Seems to be working in this first day of testing my theory for 6 hours and my hang is longer too (flaccid), surprisingly!
                        jockinthebox
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month May 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-11-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Starting Day 2 on my test. Only downside (for me) is if this works like I think it will, I'm going to completely outgrow my LG bell on the PF with my new mushroom head. May have to get Marlon to custom make me one, or (hopefully) Phallosan will produce an X-LG bell soon. I'll post updates later today here. Stay tuned....

Comment

So put a medium condom on the bell, and that's after you already did 12hrs with the large one? Wow bro that's a lot of time..can't wait to here the results.. God luck..PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                              So put a medium condom on the bell, and that's after you already did 12hrs with the large one? Wow bro that's a lot of time..can't wait to here the results.. God luck..PEACE
                              No, you misunderstood. I'm just stretching out the medium by rolling it onto the bell overnight, so it's not sooo tight on me. After my 12 hours of PF with the LG bell & condom, I just put the medium condom on my flaccid shaft, just behind my corona (I'm circumcised) compressing it, and engorging my head girth and wear that for 8+ hours to help cement a larger mushroom. Understand?
                              jockinthebox
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month May 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-11-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X