Question on what to do first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on what to do first?

Hi guys i currently am doing a modified version of the jp90. With that being said I have already started to see gains after my first month enough to make me extremely happy actually I had to measure about 10 times to make sure it was correct but Im so very close to 1/2" gain im just calling it that in my EL. Now to all the questions I have

I have a phallosan on the way after tons of research that is the device I have decided to go with for now. Also I am circumcised and pretty tight at that but with my manual program I have noticed to start getting some slack in skin which I am liking. I have been seriously considering foreskin restoration and was wanting opinions. Should I try and do this along side my program and phallosan use or should I wait till I see the gains I want length wise and then try afterwards? Is the TLC pretty much the go to device for this or are there other preferred options? Thanks for any responses guys.

I would suggest that you stick with what is working until you hit a plateau. If you are gaining with your current routine don't change anything, you can't rush your gains.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Complete your current cycle and then you can begin with the Phallosan.

The Phallosan Protocol is being published on this forum. You can begin reading it here.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well I understand I'm going continue on the jp90 program. What I'm really asking I since I start extending with my phallosan is it a dumb idea to also try and start regrowing my foreskin or should I finish my length gains with phallosan before trying to regrow my foreskin? I suppose I could have made that more clear in my op

Comment

I'd suggest you continue with JP90, which seems to be helping loosen your foreskin already. Supplement JP90 with the Phallosan until you've reached your length goal, BEFORE proceeding with further foreskin restoration. Reason I suggest this, is the PF will naturally stretch your penis with a vacuum on the glans, thus the extra foreskin is more of an issue inside the bell, so why not avoid that? Guys who are uncut report more difficulty with the vacuum seal on the PF than guys who are cut, because their foreskin naturally wants to extend over their glans flaccid...that's how the PF works (flaccid under vacuum). Best to wait on foreskin restoration for this reason, IMO.

Comment

Thanks jock that's kinda along the lines of what I was assuming would be the correct answer in this case but I just wanted to get some others with experience advice.

Comment

Well you have "unique" options, seeing as how you're in Louisiana! Once your "pole" is the length to satisfy, and your foreskin's all restored, if you decide you don't like it when fishin' in the bayou, you can always get one of those natural "crock circumcisions" for FREE!!!!!!LOL! ​(just kidding!)

Comment

Haha I see someone had jokes. I'm sure I'll like it but who knows I guess you never know I'm sure I could find some redneck hunter who can take that extra skin off with his deer hunting knife quicker and less painful then not docs could any day.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Well you have "unique" options, seeing as how you're in Louisiana! Once your "pole" is the length to satisfy, and your foreskin's all restored, if you decide you don't like it when fishin' in the bayou, you can always get one of those natural "crock circumcisions" for FREE!!!!!!LOL! ​(just kidding!)
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X