No announcement yet.

I am sceptical about PE after 9 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegym advertises because it's how they stay alive, they make their money that way for them to continue to function. They present, and that's it, they don't shove anything down our throats, and they certainly root for manual exercises much more than devices.
    I have no purpose to sell because I am just a member taking time out if my day to help people with hard flaccid primarily. I have never been paid, let alone asked to promote anything on this site. Your accusations are horrid and insulting, hulkman.
    HansTwilight
    Retired Moderator
    PE Gym Editor
    Member of the Month Jan 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by HansTwilight; 02-14-2017, 08:17 PM.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

I'm still waiting for my piece of the pie.

I have a wholesome member....!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Kievebuh View Post
        Can you tell us your successful routine then icogneeetoe?

Just updated my own thread (for the first time in a long time)

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml?highlight=
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

These types of threads truly get old. I'm not a crazy active member here I do get on 1-2 times a day but mainly read and pm actual friends. Now for someone to question this entire site means they question all pe so I'm guessing that would mean pegym, mos, thunders, gll and many more are all fake and just made up people making results. No that's not the case we as adults don't have the time for that man. I personally have been doing pe for about 6 months and I've gained in both el and eg. The reason you don't see a ton of before and afters is a pretty simple reason... I don't know you don't have to prove anything and personally don't want my dick all over the internet.

If you can't accept its real then I suggest to move on and don't make anymore post to deter newbies who are researching. Also the bm does work I love mine but if you wouldn't have brought it up 10x I would have never mentioned it. You use it one time and you'll see why everyone raves about it but I'll go ahead and tel you that your dick will be longer and thicker immediately which last for hours plus it hangs lower then ever before and doing this repeatedly over time turns this temporary gain into permanent gains. Also you can have sex after pumping and your girl will notice the difference. Hopefully after all this you can look at things from a new perspective.

One last thing you say how this people making gain claims gets all pissy well I honestly couldn't give two shits if you doubt my gains but I can promise you my wife knows they are real.

Comment

I started PE almost 6 months ago and have gained over .625" in length and .0625" in girth(wasn't doing enough volume for a very long time that hamstrung any girth gains) not to mention my EQ has surged or how my curve is straightening. And this is all manual stretching, jelqing, and squeezing without using any devices. I can't attribute this all to weight loss and the stories of other guys who have gained lend enough credence that it can work. I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you but it's pretty insulting to come here and call us all liars.

And no, PE isn't a shill tactic to get you to buy a pump or an extender or lube/babyoil or even a cheap clamp from Wal-Mart with some gauze tape. There's plenty of guys who have reported good gains without any devices and the fact most seasoned guy tell you to wait before getting any device would be strange for a scam designed to sell devices.
            Start
            BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
            BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
            BPEL: 8"
            MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
            BPEL: 8"+
            MSEG: 6"

Comment

Some of the huge gains in a short time are EQ gains. If you can't get a full on erection and 1 month later you are sporting a serious blue viener then you might be measuring 3-4 inches bigger. EQ gains are the best gains. Don't do PE, or do PE it is your choice, but don't call any of us liars, shills, cheats, whatever other stupid labels you can think of.

We have proven PE works. For the penis that matters, our own. If you don't have what it takes, then I feel for you, but don't sweat it. Life will go on.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

if i apply this to myself. my gains are going to explode after i get through this divorce. this has had quite a turtling effect on every aspect of my life.
                Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                I don't mind skepticism...make that honest skepticism...now when skepticism becomes so brazen to where facts are not allowed in then what is the use of continuing the flow of conversation?

If you have PE for 9 months and haven't anything to show for it:

a) Did you seek out help to make sure you were doing the exercises properly?

b) What was your mental stage during training? Was it skeptical too?

c) Did you log everything you did including sleep patterns, water intake, supplements, and food choices?
                sic

d) Did you take into account your physical constitution such as medical conditions, physical fitness, and/or negative stress levels?

e) How was your emotional state during this time?

PE is about the WHOLE person and WHOLE situation...There is a reason why the turtle won when racing the hare...he was persistent, keep focused, and had a positive attitude.
                goal--Contentment
                proactive's progress log

Comment

He makes a good point. All this so called proof is very much anecdotal. Like it or not it's true.

Comment

Proof? What proof!?!?

I like my whiskey with a lot of proof! I'm sure CUSP likes his rum the same!

Comment

This hostility is one of the reasons why I made this topic.

I am a member of bodybuilding forum and if somebody came with a similar topic I would answer with thousands of picture+video proofs, logs and guidance on how to achieve those results. Nobody would come and say "I gained 50kg of muscles so it must work believe it or not".

So far in 7 pages nobody provided none of those.

When I check the logs and success stories there is 0 proof there too. Last 5 topics I read ALL recommended products from the front page of the forum.

I realize they need to advertise in order to survive.

This makes it feels like the sole purpose of this forum is to build an illusion that gaining 2-3 inches is possible.
                      After the initial disappointment new members will look for a different way to gain those inches and decide to buy one of recommended products.

Comment

It is possible. Invest the time and do things correctly!

Comment

Originally posted by zdenko56565 View Post
                          This hostility is one of the reasons why I made this topic.

I am a member of bodybuilding forum and if somebody came with a similar topic I would answer with thousands of picture+video proofs, logs and guidance on how to achieve those results. Nobody would come and say "I gained 50kg of muscles so it must work believe it or not".

So far in 7 pages nobody provided none of those.

When I check the logs and success stories there is 0 proof there too. Last 5 topics I read ALL recommended products from the front page of the forum.

I realize they need to advertise in order to survive.

This makes it feels like the sole purpose of this forum is to build an illusion that gaining 2-3 inches is possible.
                          After the initial disappointment new members will look for a different way to gain those inches and decide to buy one of recommended products.
                          Big difference between posting pics of biceps and posting pics of ones todger.

Yep...it's all a conspiracy! Jay isn't really a banana and I'm really a woman.
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hey Tamora... I heard you love bananas...

Comment

Give it less regimented routine and incorporate training only when you are feeling motivated. This will make your PE workouts a lot more productive and enjoyable for that matter. Finally do the exercise as if your penis was telling you or better yet listen to the unit. Do what feels like it's working and master the technique, tweak it, then make it your own. Your routine will be diverse and endure any foreseen plateughs on the path to your size goals.
                              PE is a way of life and it's not meant to change or alter your existing lifetime goals. PE is performed ritually and will systemically deform and otherwise strengthen your unit. The end result is what we all look for .... BPEL and BG!!!
                              Good luck and don't forget to mix it up!
                              Current 7.75BPEL and 6.25 BG
                              Started 4x4 2010
                              Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                              Shortdog 2019

Comment

To be a 100% honest, I haven't gained anything from the Bathmate either. It's a fun tool to use and I still use it to this day, but my length gains came from hanging and my girth gains came from clamping. Two of the best PE exercises in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X