I am sceptical about PE after 9 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
    Physiology plays an important part when it comes to "potential" in gaining from PE. Some guys have multiple tunica & fascia layers that make gaining (achieving those micro-tares Kim talked about) difficult. They have to increase reps & intensity WAYYY more than guys who have thin or fewer layers in their penis. THIS fact alone makes a HUGE difference in the rates of gain among members here in the gym.

Guys who have rock-hard erections, great EQ and a 12 o'clock penis when erect, that's flat against their stomach, usually are the guys who have those really thick & tough tunica and fascia layers,trapping their blood in their tissues VERY efficiently because of those tough layers. The downside is, it also makes them hard gainers, IMO.

Frequency, consistency and intensity ALL have to be at a higher level for those type penis's to achieve those micro-tares necessary to gain size. Just MAKE SURE you've properly conditioned your penis in a consistent 90 day beginner's program before increasing your intensity of PE FIRST, to avoid injury.

Good luck to you, ilovemylife. Keep trying, you'll find the keys to success with more effort.
    What do you mean by "12 o clock penis when erect?"
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

• Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      What do you mean by "12 o clock penis when erect?"
      Straight UP & rock hard, pointed toward your navel and at a VERY high angle, like flat against your torso.

Comment

• So if mine is straight out, like 9oclock, what does that mean?
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

• Time for breakfast.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

• It means your ligament on the top of your penis is a little longer and not so tight. It means you have a straight penis from your anus to your glans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              It means your ligament on the top of your penis is a little longer and not so tight. It means you have a straight penis from your anus to your glans.
              So if they are not as tight then they are easier to stretch?
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

• That is why we use heat. To loosen those buggers up. Get some plasticity

Comment

• That's the right attitude -- As someone who is investing alot into this, there is no risk in my mind, even with posts like this as I know there is real results coming my way. I have spent so much time researching and have met alot of people who have made amazing gains! What matters is your dedication to the training and refining your training regimen!
                  http://illbereplaced.tumblr.com

Comment

• Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                    that is why we use heat. To loosen those buggers up. Get some plasticity

That is what I achieved back in the day and what I am going to try once again.

Thanks for reminding me, wishful, how important the warm up was and still

is, for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Start at a comfortable rep level and add small but regular increments of progress each session. You should also cycle your training after a few weeks- so it might not be a straight line path to 200 reps.
                      Thanks for helping me out big Al. If you could just give me an idea on how to cycle my workout, it'll be awesome.
                      Current- 6.2-6.5x4.5 (baseball penis)
                      S.T. goal-7x5.2 Uniform girth, 5% body fat.
                      L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
                      I'm 21 now, I hope my dreams come true by the time I am 27.
                      11th May, 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Physiology plays an important part when it comes to "potential" in gaining from PE. Some guys have multiple tunica & fascia layers that make gaining (achieving those micro-tares Kim talked about) difficult. They have to increase reps & intensity WAYYY more than guys who have thin or fewer layers in their penis. THIS fact alone makes a HUGE difference in the rates of gain among members here in the gym.

Guys who have rock-hard erections, great EQ and a 12 o'clock penis when erect, that's flat against their stomach, usually are the guys who have those really thick & tough tunica and fascia layers,trapping their blood in their tissues VERY efficiently because of those tough layers. The downside is, it also makes them hard gainers, IMO.

Frequency, consistency and intensity ALL have to be at a higher level for those type penis's to achieve those micro-tares necessary to gain size. Just MAKE SURE you've properly conditioned your penis in a consistent 90 day beginner's program before increasing your intensity of PE FIRST, to avoid injury.

Good luck to you, ilovemylife. Keep trying, you'll find the keys to success with more effort.
                        Thanks JITB.
                        L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
                        11th May, 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilovemylife View Post
                          Thanks for helping me out big Al. If you could just give me an idea on how to cycle my workout, it'll be awesome.
                          When you begin a routine you usually start with a rep/intensity range comfortable enough for you to work up from over the course of a few weeks. You should be at your "peak" of performance by the end of the cycle. Any more training past this would results in a plateau and then overtraining.

You should approach your training cycle goals with a "two steps forward, one step back" method. For example, let's say that your rep goals for this cycle of training is 60 reps for the jelq and that you operate on a *6 week cycle (5 weeks on, 1 week off). A sample outline of how to get to your goal would look like this:

Week 1 goal: 40 jelq reps
                          Week 2 goal: 45 jelq reps
                          Week 3 goal: 50 jelq reps
                          Week 4 goal: 55 jelq reps
                          Week 5 goal: 60 jelq reps
                          Week 6: Layoff

After week 6 you'd start over but your new goal for the end of the cycle would be 70 reps:

Week 7 goal: 50 jelq reps
                          Week 8 goal: 55 jelq reps
                          Week 9 goal: 60 jelq reps
                          Week 10 goal: 65 jelq reps
                          Week 11 goal: 70 jelq reps
                          Week 12: Layoff

You go back to the rep scheme in the very middle of the first cycle in order to come up with the rep scheme for the beginning of your next cycle. This method allows you to resume training at a slightly reduced intensity after your layoff, and it sets you up for your next goal. This method also takes advantage of your natural healing cycles.

If your reps aren't clear cut, you can take the average of the lowest and highest number of reps performed in the completed cycle to get your new cycle's baseline.

The average individual cycle is usually between 5-7 weeks including layoffs. This will be something that you need to figure out for yourself over time,
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            operate on a *6 week cycle (5 weeks on, 1 week off).
                            Wow! Thank you so much BigAl.
                            I just have one last question. So in this cycle, do I *only* take a break during the lay off week? As opposed to the 2 on - 1 off schedule I am currently on?
                            Or in other words, will I be working for 5 weeks straight without any breaks?
                            11th May, 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ilovemylife View Post
                              Wow! Thank you so much BigAl.
                              I just have one last question. So in this cycle, do I *only* take a break during the lay off week? As opposed to the 2 on - 1 off schedule I am currently on?
                              Or in other words, will I be working for 5 weeks straight without any breaks?
                              Glad to help

You should definitely have days off during the week. The layoff is a sustained break meant to allow full recuperation.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X