Breaks, deconditioning and relate issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
    I've done enough research to know that a 7-10 day break every 2-3 months is ideal for PE and a large number of experienced PE'ers have gained immediately following a decon break.

What to do with your hour?

- exercise
    - meditate
    - prepare meals for the following day(s)
    - hobby
    - donate an hour every day/other day to your community (feeding the homeless, picking up trash, cleaning up a beach)
    It's not unusual to note "rebound" gains after allowing for a full week of recuperation and overcompensation (growth).
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

A few thoughts after a one week break:

Once again I find that a few days off leads to a better flaccid hand and healthier feeling penis. There is a firmer feel to the flaccid that was no there before.
      In general it hangs longer and stands out better.

Did not edge all week, but also did not have sex, so cannot judge the impact of no edging.

I stopped taking the 5G tea for the break weeks, and I miss it. Started edging again after 8 days off, and while the end result erection itself was great, getting it up took longer And my generally feeling is more lethargic. I have been trying turmeric tea instead, but while I like it, I do not see any big impact on my overall feeling. I also switched to Maca, but not feeling it.

It may be psychosomatic, but I think the "feeling" I get from the 5G tea is much better. Going to stay off until next week, as it is recommended to not continuously use ginkgo, then back on the tea train.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Any updated thoughts about decon breaks? Helpful thread. Thanks.

QUOTE=incogneeetoe;1514743]A few thoughts after a one week break:

Once again I find that a few days off leads to a better flaccid hand and healthier feeling penis. There is a firmer feel to the flaccid that was no there before.
        In general it hangs longer and stands out better.

Did not edge all week, but also did not have sex, so cannot judge the impact of no edging.

I stopped taking the 5G tea for the break weeks, and I miss it. Started edging again after 8 days off, and while the end result erection itself was great, getting it up took longer And my generally feeling is more lethargic. I have been trying turmeric tea instead, but while I like it, I do not see any big impact on my overall feeling. I also switched to Maca, but not feeling it.

It may be psychosomatic, but I think the "feeling" I get from the 5G tea is much better. Going to stay off until next week, as it is recommended to not continuously use ginkgo, then back on the tea train.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I still incorporate breaks at the 6 week point.

And I still feel the difference.
          Thread

Comment

One thing I have noticed, for myself at least, is that there is morning wood, Morning Wood and then there is MORNING WOOD.

Most of the time I get Morning Wood. During training, I take it as a good sign, even if it is not all that impressive. 80% erection or so, enough to make that first pee difficult. But it is wood. Before PE that had disappeared almost completely. Now it's almost daily.

This week I am taking a break from any kind of PE, just a bit of ballooning and sex. And the last few days (even after ejaculating a few hours earlier) I have been woken by MORNING WOOD. Wood that shocked the wife ("It looks painful...").

This, too, I take as a good sign. Obviously, a break from PE was in order.
            Thread

Comment

Working...
            X