New GF called me thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
    I think 5 is smack on average. And if you want to be noticed as a thick dick you have to be at least 5.5-6 but average is’nt all that bad? It could be far worse! You have good length be thankful for that and try to work on girth. Wr cant be number one in everything.
    5" would be slightly above (due to some condom restrictions), but essentially nothing thick enough to write home about. Sort of like how being just over 6" no one will call you long, at 5" no one would really call you thick. Now increase that to 7" long or 5.5" MEG, and you'd likely be at the start of getting the odd comment.
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

For heaven's sake guys, a 5"-5.25" X 4.8" Dick is spot on "AVERAGE"! It's been proven by countless penis surveys & by qualified medical studies. Stop being so anxious. insecure & emotional about your size! Sex is more about your personal confidence, your oral & finger skills & knowledge of a female's anatomy & how to stimulate her than it is about the size of your unit. FOCUS on making the best use of what you've got to work with! Pleasing a partner is more about your emotional connection than about the physical stimulation of your penis (at least for females). GET A GRIP! SEX ISN"T ALL ABOUT YOUR SIZE!

Comment

I've been called "thin" before whenever an ex was mad at me, she's just trying to get under your skin I'm willing to bet.
        Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
          I've been called "thin" before whenever an ex was mad at me, she's just trying to get under your skin I'm willing to bet.
          Yep, exactly. Agree 100%. I'd be willing to bet it's just to mess with you or even joking with you, depending on your relationship dynamics and senses of humor/teasing each other. The latter would be particularly true if you have been in a long relationship and/or she knows you have no worries about your size and that you know she is completely satisfied and she's just fucking with you. But also if she is an angry ex, or getting tired of a certain argument, thinks you are getting too big headed, or you have somehow insulted her without maybe knowing it.

Comment

It's a major red flag any which way.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              ... Sex is more about your personal confidence, your oral & finger skills & knowledge of a female's anatomy & how to stimulate her than it is about the size of your unit. FOCUS on making the best use of what you've got to work with! Pleasing a partner is more about your emotional connection than about the physical stimulation of your penis (at least for females).... SEX ISN"T ALL ABOUT YOUR SIZE!
              Read that, a few times. My penis is never what pleased my partner most, in any lasting relation.

Also, your size is A-OK, OP.

Comment

LMAO, good old peckerachu finally got the ban huh? Sad to see him go

Comment

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
                  OP, same thing just happened to me.

"Funny" thing is that before this girl, every other girl has said that I had a big dong.

She doesnt dispute that its long but says its "skinny".

It doesnt really bother me other than her apparent lack of enjoyment.

Guess its time to get a hydromax?
                  What girth are you?

Comment

Being in the just under to 5 inch EG range for several years of fucking everything in sight, and I can attest that you're perfectly normal and capable of giving mind blowing orgasms. Things I've gathered... (1) don't ask about size, how good/bad you were, number/size of past partners. (2) ask her what she enjoys sexually and do it to the best of your ability. (3) EQ and stamina (and knowing what she likes/wants-doesn't like/want) are more important than your size!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                      LMAO, good old peckerachu finally got the ban huh? Sad to see him go
                      Did he got banned!? He was a entertaining contribution! To bad
                      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                        I think so. I've been in constant anxiety for 2 years. Plus dealing with a horrible break up and the stress of handling other people's retirement money, and making sure returns are hit, and drug use, and alcohol. Probably have had my PF contracted for a while.

The problem is, EVERY ex and EVERY gf has stated, Yes, you're on the thinner side of what I would consider normal.

I'm 5 1/8 girth not too tight, and about 4.9 to 5.1 normally. Laying down I'm 4.75 girth.

What do I do for my pelv9c floor. My CS does not inflate, and glans inflate half way.
                        The girth measurement is just one factor and because you seem to have varying results you may have PF issues.. so while you are working on increasing size follow exercises that improve EQ quality. IMO
                        Started: 7 x 5
                        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

She said I was thin at about 5 inch girth
                          5 inches measured where? Base? Mid shaft? Where are you the thickest?

Comment

the girls he had sex told him he is thin ,but the problem is in his head?!!! i don't get it ...no offense

Comment

"You're thin, but not needle dick thin."
                              "It's good cause I dont like to be crammed"
                              "it's not so thin where it's bad, its the right amount of thin"

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear women say this to me. It' a matter of not being able to properly please a woman. Trust me I know. I've pumped, she came in 5 mins or less. No pump no cum.

I've just heard this from 5-6 woman, and every time it's the same thing. It's been weeks since I've seen my friends. I'm too self concussions to leave the house because of this.

I think once I get to about 5.25 I can feel comfortable.

This has happened since I was 19. I'm 28 years old now. I can't take it anymore.
                              Cant believe noone has picked up on the positives in her statement, although a funny way of saying it:

"it's GOOD because I don't like to be crammed"

She's simply saying, you aren't girthy which is fair enough at 5 inches.... but she likes it.

"it's the right amount of thin"

OK, so might sound like a slightly backhanded compliment, but she's saying the same thing, she's satisfied with what you've got.

You have the same brain as me, I want to be the best of everything, but at some point you'll realise you can't be, and besides I'd bloody love to have a cock your size. Still noone has stated I'm small, yet I'm a lot smaller than you.

Comment

You don't need PE if your girlfriend is saying these things & making you feel this way, you need a new girlfriend. Your girth is towards the upper end of average & once you're 5.2" girth you can start wearing larger condoms, i always hate seeing posters on here who have confidence/self esteem issues & no real size issues trying to get bigger, i don't think it's a healthy as no matter how large you become you may always have these self-esteem issues if you don't address them.

Comment

Working...
                                X