No announcement yet.

how to get a mushroom head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn t matter ... It just have to be an extender with a strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      Just wrap the burrito from the base to right before the glans with the self adhesive sports wrap. Make sure you have the burrito stretched out while wrapping. Wrap it tight enough so that the burrito stay extended out after wrapping but not so tight that it constricts circulation. Once wrapped do kegels until the glans gets big and full. The wrapping should hold the pressure. Do this for 5 or 10min at a time on a regular basis and you'll the the increase you want.

My size was average to start but take a look at my profile pics to see what it looks like now.

The huge ridge you'll see came from extending. The girls love me popping the head in and out of the taco because of my glans. I love it too...
      I still stand by this method!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

How to increase the size of your glans -
        This is a question many men, including myself have asked. I have a device on the drawing board that specifically targets glans expansion and growth.
        It's basically a penis pump chamber that's short and provides room for significant expansion while completely isolating the glans. In order to accomplish this there must be a "splint" behind the chamber that enables a vacuum seal to be created. That "splint" will have a mating seal that butts up against the short chamber.

As time permits I plan on making a few prototypes for testing.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Ultimate Burrito I'm going to give your method a try. I've checked out your pictures and you have a really nice huge mushroom dick head! I've been focusing on girth and my shaft is getting bigger in comparison to my mushroom head.

When wrapping the shaft with the sports wrap you say do it with the dick stretched out. Am I supposed to be hard or flaccid when I wrap it?
          Start: 07/05/2016
          BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
          MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
          BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
          BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
          NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
            Ultimate Burrito I'm going to give your method a try. I've checked out your pictures and you have a really nice huge mushroom dick head! I've been focusing on girth and my shaft is getting bigger in comparison to my mushroom head.

When wrapping the shaft with the sports wrap you say do it with the dick stretched out. Am I supposed to be hard or flaccid when I wrap it?
            Definitely flaccid. It will take a bet of trial and error to get the pressure right.
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Problem with the head is the flexibility is very high.
              Takes lots of consistent expansion without breaks AND you need to have the Pelvic floor "skills" (RK's etc) to have good pressure to fill the glans.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Ultimate Burrito do you think this method affect my girth gains and the girth gains I'm going for?

Should I do the wrap / kegel method for my glans once I reach my girth goal?

I'm currently approaching 5.75" in girth and my goal is 6.25 to 6.5" in girth. Right now my glans is about the same width as my shaft but on the side view the bottom of my glans is about. 25-.5" above the bottom of my shaft. So right now my glans is maintaining the same width as my girth gains but not the same top down thickness of my shaft girth gains. In another couple months my shaft will be noticeably bigger by far to my glans.
                Start: 07/05/2016
                BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I still stand by this method!
                  You say 5 or 10 min on a regular basis, can you be a bit more specific?

I assume you are just doing it at home? I'd imagine if you are a grower like me, the turtling might become too "strong" and the penis will retract
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    You say 5 or 10 min on a regular basis, can you be a bit more specific?

I assume you are just doing it at home? I'd imagine if you are a grower like me, the turtling might become too "strong" and the penis will retract
                    I never turtled with the sports wrapping. You do have to be careful not to get it too tight where it cuts off circulation and your head feels cold or gets pale. It should be tight enough to prevent turtling and cause the head to swell and stay enlarged when doing kegels. The 5-10 minutes was for keeping the head engorged, afterwards you can just squeeze on the head to reduce the swell, you don't have to remove the wrapping unless you put it on too tight. I guess it acts as a cock ring just for your head.

Either way, the point is to experiment and see what works best with your burrito. At first it can be frustrating trying to get it wrapped just right but with practice it becomes easy. There were some days where I stayed wrapped the whole time except using the bathroom.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by gopack1252 View Post
                      Ultimate Burrito do you think this method affect my girth gains and the girth gains I'm going for?

Should I do the wrap / kegel method for my glans once I reach my girth goal?

I'm currently approaching 5.75" in girth and my goal is 6.25 to 6.5" in girth. Right now my glans is about the same width as my shaft but on the side view the bottom of my glans is about. 25-.5" above the bottom of my shaft. So right now my glans is maintaining the same width as my girth gains but not the same top down thickness of my shaft girth gains. In another couple months my shaft will be noticeably bigger by far to my glans.
                      I was still gaining girth while doing this. You should gain some head girth though with squeezes and clamping without having to do this.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

dont you get red spots from that?
                        i get bunch of red spots and if i keep doing it they dont go away

i get them way before any kind of pain threshold lol
                        i just dont feel when its the right amount or too much...
                        and end up doing too much pressure

at one point 3 years ago it got noticeably bigger. but i dont know what i did. and then it went back to normal size and i was never able to replicate that
                        im gonna try again maybe i overworked it for long time and these rock hard boners im getting are the sign that it is finally healed enough...

Comment

I never turtled with the sports wrapping. You do have to be careful not to get it too tight where it cuts off circulation and your head feels cold or gets pale. It should be tight enough to prevent turtling and cause the head to swell and stay enlarged when doing kegels. The 5-10 minutes was for keeping the head engorged, afterwards you can just squeeze on the head to reduce the swell, you don't have to remove the wrapping unless you put it on too tight. I guess it acts as a cock ring just for your head.

Either way, the point is to experiment and see what works best with your burrito. At first it can be frustrating trying to get it wrapped just right but with practice it becomes easy. There were some days where I stayed wrapped the whole time except using the bathroom.
                          Hmm, I see! Not to discredit anything, but would not a simple jelqing routine for an hour or so be more effective? Your glans is even more engorged while doing every rep for about an hour (or even less) daily. Surely, this puts the glans under more pressure than any wrapping can do
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                            Hmm, I see! Not to discredit anything, but would not a simple jelqing routine for an hour or so be more effective? Your glans is even more engorged while doing every rep for about an hour (or even less) daily. Surely, this puts the glans under more pressure than any wrapping can do
                            Since the expansion remains constant it's more like "clamping" just for the head. Jelqing is brief peaks of expansion while the wrap is constant. It's not as intense but more time.
                            Recommended Routine

Comment

Since the expansion remains constant it's more like "clamping" just for the head. Jelqing is brief peaks of expansion while the wrap is constant. It's not as intense but more time.
                              Exactly.
                              And after this constant light expansion you add Jelq and BOOM! Mushroom head.

Comment

Ballooning.

Gotta be careful with it tho.
                                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                                X