No announcement yet.

how to get a mushroom head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in dire need of a better career or a girlfriend because I think the best thing I can do is pollute this site with spam. Maybe if I read this enough times I will get laid or find a unicorn under a rock.

PS. Viva la Burrito!
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 03-02-2021, 05:55 PM. Reason: Took out the trash

Comment

Lmao
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Since the expansion remains constant it's more like "clamping" just for the head. Jelqing is brief peaks of expansion while the wrap is constant. It's not as intense but more time.
        I get what you are saying,

But to grow the glans, would you not have to put the glans under maximum pressure? Why would the glans grow bigger if it is not under around maximal pressure? You would not get near the maximal glans pressure by wrapping up your flaccid penis and then push some blood into the head. Sure it would expand a bit, but again; why would it grow when it is not going to the max - pushing to expanding more than possible?

If the argument is that it could "aid" " in it growing after you have done heavy glans work, then I might understand and won't necessarily disagree

But as a way of growing the glans, I can't really have too much faith in it, logically

I don't mean to nitpick. Logically to me, the best ways to grow your penis glans a lot, is by applying max pressure frequently, meaning jelqing, clamping and pumping would be the best way, ranking from good to best. Pumping expands your glans even more than you could possibly manage to manually. Combining pumping + jelqing or clamping/manual girth exercises to push the glans to its limits, surely could be the absolute best way for glans gains. Pumping expands the glans beyond anything. Manual girth after this or even before if you are in a routine, surely will be pushed even further
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
        X