Does this routine sound alright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this routine sound alright?

I'm a beginner, but due to time issues etc I can't do the JP90 routine. I have made my own routine and it goes as follows:
    In the morning 150 kegels, 2 30 second stretches in each direction (straight, left, right, up and down)
    In the evening 150 jelqs, which usually have to be dry as I have no access to lube.
    Does this sound alright? Can I expect to gain in the first 3 months?
    Thanks.

I forgot to say, I'll be edging once or twice each week as well.

Comment

Also how often should I do this routine, if it is any good? I was thinking 2 on 1 off to begin, then moving on to 3 on 1 off. Thanks

Comment

Can you help me make a routine please?

I'm new to PE but because of time issues I can't do the JP90 routine. A routine I have made for myself (but I don't know if it's any good) is this:
        In the morning-150 kegels, and 2 stretches in each direction (straight, left, right, up and down) held for 30 seconds each.
        In the evening-150 jelqs (which will probably have to be dry because I have no access to lube.
        I will perform this as 2 days on, 1 off repeat.
        I'd also like to edge 1-2 times a week. Does that routine sound alright? Thanks.

Comment

The 150 kegels should be balanced out with Reverse Kegels.

The 30 sec stretches will help get you conditioned, but you will probably need to do more.

150 jelqs done dry without warming up is asking for an injury.

I have done limited routines spread throughout the day due to time constraints. Take a look at my thread to see how I went about it:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...thread-15.html

page 5 starts to detail specific routines.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by ThatGuy3 View Post
            I'm new to PE but because of time issues I can't do the JP90 routine. A routine I have made for myself (but I don't know if it's any good) is this:
            In the morning-150 kegels, and 2 stretches in each direction (straight, left, right, up and down) held for 30 seconds each.
            In the evening-150 jelqs (which will probably have to be dry because I have no access to lube.
            I will perform this as 2 days on, 1 off repeat.
            I'd also like to edge 1-2 times a week. Does that routine sound alright? Thanks.
            I merged the tow threads that asked the same question to keep it all together.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

So I should do 150 kegels and 150 reverse kegels?
              And yes I do warm up for jelqs. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X