Edging for penis enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
    I gotta say, the expansion you get during a nice long edging session can be crazy. I gotta measure it sometime because it looks ginormous.
    As to edging for gains... gotta get to the point of maximum expansion and keep it there for a while.
    Hey NP you egded for 1.30h which is amazing.You should have measured at the end.

Comment

I essentially edged for about a year almost every day (about 280 times). It wasn't a PE thing at all. I would have long sex with my girlfriend, having to stop between 3-10 times near the PONR. With my wife, I never did this (she came like 3-5 times within 10 minutes). One day, I realized my penis looked bigger. I pulled out a ruler, and it indeed was about .5" bigger than I had ever measured. This wasn't very scientific, but I can say for sure that in the 280 times I had sex with my girlfriend, my penis grew larger as a result. This in turn, led me to research and subsequently discovering PE.

I am a true believer that edging works. That said, I would NEVER have the willpower to edge like I did if it were me alone. With my woman involved, its a whole different story.
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

During those long hours of edging,do you actually cum?
        Many times??

Comment

I am male multi orgasmic so I would come numerous times and then ejaculate at the end of the session.

Comment

I just started actual PE yesterday..before this site I had no idea what 'edging' was , but i did it regularly .. Every time I masturbated ..Only reason was because i didnt want it to end , and because when it finally did the orgasm was amazing ..I usually would go for about 45 minutes to an hour .... Now I never really measured my penis either before PE , so im not sure what it did for my size ..Im already a little bit above average, depending on what analysis/surveys you are looking at .. so maybe it did help.

One thing I am sure of is it contributed to my longevity in the sack..Of course it all depends on the scenario , but alot of times I had no problem going for an hour, having an orgasm.. taking a fifteen minute break.. and starting all over again. . not to mention EQ , every girl i have been with was amazed at how hard it was .. just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by dyingbreed84 View Post
              I just started actual PE yesterday..before this site I had no idea what 'edging' was , but i did it regularly .. Every time I masturbated ..Only reason was because i didnt want it to end , and because when it finally did the orgasm was amazing ..I usually would go for about 45 minutes to an hour .... Now I never really measured my penis either before PE , so im not sure what it did for my size ..Im already a little bit above average, depending on what analysis/surveys you are looking at .. so maybe it did help.

One thing I am sure of is it contributed to my longevity in the sack..Of course it all depends on the scenario , but alot of times I had no problem going for an hour, having an orgasm.. taking a fifteen minute break.. and starting all over again. . not to mention EQ , every girl i have been with was amazed at how hard it was .. just my .02
              Thank you db.

Do you dry orgasm during your sessions?

Comment

hmm to be honest im not quite sure ...i read about it , and i think i may have ..but the way these guys describe it , like its walking through the gates of heaven lol , wasnt quite like that for me ...i will say that when i had sex, and it came time to orgasm, my ex would get the hell out of the way ..for one i might have inadvertedly hurt her they were that damn good , for two there were times that my load would shoot clear across the room . and im not lying to be cool . . she thought it was great, gave her confidence. which is always a plus ....

one thing i havent been able to control, no matter how hard i try, is to not orgasm when my partner does.. something about it just sends me right over the edge .. it could be five minutes in , 30 minutes in .. fourth or fifth time. doesnt matter ..

Comment

Hmm, while you are young and recover quickly, the ejaculating when your partner orgasms is not a problem. Large loads after prolonged edging are normal, though you describe a volcano lol.
                  Orgasms vary in intensity, the most intense single orgasm, is usually a wet one after prolonged edging. However with practise, dry orgasms can be strung together, so that you get ohohohohohoh ,instead of oh break oh and so on. This can cause the gates of heaven thing.

Comment

Lol yes ! Very much like a volcano ! A messy , sticky , volcano ... Well hopefully I can get to that point ! I would love to ..I am thinking PE will help me get there right ? ... There has been a few times I have had multiple orgasms, as in without a break in between .. But it is pretty rare , i usually need a break .. Gives me a chance to catch my breath lol ..

Comment

i enjoy the nutt like most folks, but holding it. every other day is GREAT 30 MINUTES AT A TIME.....

Comment

I usually combine edging with Uli/Jelq sessions .... I get close to the PONR and then hold a Uli for 30-45 seconds .... After completing the Uli i do 20 wet jelqs and then it's back to the PONR .... It's great for girth ....

Comment

Erect uli ,are an advanced technique and will result in injury without condition. I see you are a vet eq.

Comment

I have been instructed to edge for 20 minutes by Al. I occasionally go over to 25 or so. Once in awhile only make it to 18 minutes. I think I edged without knowing what I was doing when I started PE, but did not take good notes then, so I don't know how often. Some of those sessions lasted well over an hour though. Have only had 1 or 2 dry orgasms, but most of the time I orgasm with a little bit of dribble, then am unable to touch myself again.
                            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

In the begining 5.5 years ago i can only get a semi erection from jelqing. I would edge mainly from the excitement that i was able to produce somewhat of an erection. After a few months of this jelqing/edging combo my erection became stronger and bigger. Most of my gains came from the PE/jelqing combination. This is why i came up with the beginers to advanced routine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                                Erect uli ,are an advanced technique and will result in injury without condition. I see you are a vet eq.
                                It's a very advanced exercise so i am always careful ....

Comment

Working...
                                X