No Gains What So Ever !?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InNeedOfChange View Post
    I was told I should do this routine for 3 months before I switch anything up...

I'm doing 10 minutes of warm up now, btw.
    Whoever told you that was misleading you, everyone says you should do JP90 for 3 months to condition your penis. I did a less is more routine a couple months back (when I shouldn't have) almost identical to what your doing. I actually lost some gains, there back now but my point is what your doing is not enough.

It's good enough for the first maybe even second week, but after that you need to add more jelqs/stretches to the mix. Do JP90 as posted above for the 90days. You should gain from that providing your jelqing and stretching properly. You have two options

1. JP90 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html
    2. The newbie routine I've post where keep adding every week.

Both routine's are good most people choose JP90 due to its popularity. You can either do a 2On/1Off or a 5On/2Off schedule that decision should be made from the amount of free time you have and your PI's.

Comment

Isn't Jp90 and mine almost the same?

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfChange View Post
        Isn't Jp90 and mine almost the same?
        Far from being the same, or anything relatively close.

Comment

I just jelq until I don't feel like it anymore. I usually get on cam and jelq for the fun of it. Looks and feels nice. Did it for 2 hours 2 days ago.
          28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
          • BPEL: 8.25"
          • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
          • BPEL: 9"
          • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Working...
          X