Big dick complainers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
    Regardless of how others see you (and your size), your perception is your reality. Seeing measurements on paper is one thing but having the exact same angle looking at your dick all your life is another. I had no real clue as to where I registered on the size scale until I got here. Now that I know, I do feel better, but I still have my hangups.
    I think having personal hangups for a guy is just par for the course, although GTO, you have nada to worry about my brotha......
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
      I think having personal hangups for a guy is just par for the course, although GTO, you have nada to worry about my brotha......
      Yessir, he doesn't haha. If I had a big dick to me that would be one less thing to worry about, in my opinion.
      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

If I was 4'10" I would feel like I was hung like a horse, if i was 6'7" I would feel like its small. some of these guys may be big to us but we dont know how tall or how short they are, I understand if a very tall man had a dong that was average for most men, he may still feel small. Each person has his own reason for PE. I do it because for years I was always curious, could you or couldnt you really make it bigger. Never had a problem with my own size butif I can make it an inch or two longer, what the hey. O.K, I always wanted that extra inch
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

GTO is very tall, and if anybody had a reason to PE I'd say he has the most legitimate one. Oddly enough I don't hear him bitching about how "small" he is...

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
            GTO is very tall, and if anybody had a reason to PE I'd say he has the most legitimate one.
            That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it...

He his girth is equivalent to the rarity of 10" in length... Clearly nothing to be insecure about... I completely understand his satiety

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
              If I was 4'10" I would feel like I was hung like a horse, if i was 6'7" I would feel like its small. some of these guys may be big to us but we dont know how tall or how short they are, I understand if a very tall man had a dong that was average for most men, he may still feel small. Each person has his own reason for PE. I do it because for years I was always curious, could you or couldnt you really make it bigger. Never had a problem with my own size butif I can make it an inch or two longer, what the hey. O.K, I always wanted that extra inch
              Yes it may be hard to believe due to perception, but still one of the very first thing you are going to find when searching sizes is the average studies, even if you're 7 foot you should be able to read that your almost 8x6 dick is bigger that 99% of the world.

Comment

I think part of the never happy with the size or always seeing a need to fine tune it is because you adjust to seeing your body.. its not like wham overnight you have three inches and it feels huge.. it just looks normal to you (whether normal to you is small, average or big in the mind) basically perspective/perception of your cock has a harder time adjusting then the physical size...
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

^^

Pretty much. I work out a lot. I've added a lot of muscle in the last two years. I used to be skinny as a pole. Everyone always tell me how much bigger I got. I was at the bar the other night in a tight shirt and every girl I conversed with commented on my arms. When I look in the mirror, I still don't see much of a difference from that skinny kid a couple years back. A little bigger sure, but still skinny.

Comment

I'm 6.5" NBPEL x 4.8" MEG...

by NO means am I "big" or "huge"...

AND I suffer from BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) as Mr.BD mentioned earlier.

Sucks... but it's true.

I'm sorry if you think me whining about being average/small is wrong.
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

I kind of feel we are all here because we want more, regardless of where we are or started. Having a slightly less than average penis myself, I deal with some jealeaousy when I see those 7 inchers. WHEN I make it to 7 inchess, I will have to see how I feel about it then. At this point I'm saying I will go to maintanence only when I get to 7, but who knows, I may get greedy!
                      Noc
                      beginning 4/6/11
                      PBEL 5.25"
                      PBFL 3"
                      EG 5"
                      5/18/11
                      PBEL 5.75"
                      EG 5"
                      (did not measure flaccid this time)

Comment

Originally posted by nocboy View Post
                        I kind of feel we are all here because we want more, regardless of where we are or started. Having a slightly less than average penis myself, I deal with some jealeaousy when I see those 7 inchers. WHEN I make it to 7 inchess, I will have to see how I feel about it then. At this point I'm saying I will go to maintanence only when I get to 7, but who knows, I may get greedy!
                        Hey man, there's nothing wrong with getting greedy with PE...........
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Given the question/statement "That guy already has a sizable dick, why does he feel the need to make it bigger?" Well, because we all have insecurities with ourselves, lets not paint the picture that everyone with a big or huge dick is free from erroneous thought or perception on the size of their penis. However, we have all been painted a picture of how a man should look through various sources of media which has, in turn, dramatically changed what our perception of our own body image is and should be. We also have a situation, myself included, where I have a large bodybuilder frame (6'2.5''), which has made me want everything (my penis included) to be proportional to my body size. I'm also here as everyone else is, to achieve something greater than I currently have. As, some have already mentioned, we are never satisfied with our current state. We want that of which we do not have.

i simply don't understand why, especially those who are members of forums like this, would complain that someone is reaching for something more than what they've bee given. If we accepted the that line of thought, then everyone should just stop at average, because it's, well.... the average. Why would one need anything more? No one would complain that someone was a significantly greater size than they are and regardless of starting size, we would all end up at the same place. But we all know this isn't possible and shouldn't be in such uniformity.

If it's a question of jealousy, well, I'm sure we all can agree that we have some degree (some more-so than others) of jealousy when we see someone packing a monster in their pants. However, one shouldn't let those measurements get in the way of your personal goals or cause too much jealousy that it, in turn, provides anger. Keep in mind, we're all here for the same reason. If you're here and just want the satisfaction of knowing you're "huge" I'm sure those will be weeded out and can find their way to a forum to support such satisfactions.

Just don't take one's personal goals and twist them into something they're not.
                          88man
                          Last edited by 88man; 04-17-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 88man View Post
                            Given the question/statement "That guy already has a sizable dick, why does he feel the need to make it bigger?" Well, because we all have insecurities with ourselves, lets not paint the picture that everyone with a big or huge dick is free from erroneous thought or perception on the size of their penis. However, we have all been painted a picture of how a man should look through various sources of media which has, in turn, dramatically changed what our perception of our own body image is and should be. We also have a situation, myself included, where I have a large bodybuilder frame (6'2.5''), which has made me want everything (my penis included) to be proportional to my body size. I'm also here as everyone else is, to achieve something greater than you have. As, some have already mentioned, we are never satisfied with our current state. We want that of which we do not have.

i simply don't understand why, especially those who are members of forums like this, would complain that someone is reaching for something more than what they're give. If we accepted the that line of thought, then everyone should just stop at average, because it's, well.... the average. Why would one need anything more? No one would complain that someone was a significantly greater size than they are and regardless of starting size, we would all end up at the same place. But we all know this isn't possible and shouldn't be in such uniformity.

If it's a question of jealousy, well, I'm sure we all can agree that we have some degree (some more-so than others) of jealousy when we see someone packing a monster in their pants. However, one shouldn't let those measurements get in the way of your personal goals or cause too much jealousy that it, in turn, provides anger. Keep in mind, we're all here for the same reason. If you're here and just want the satisfaction of knowing you're "huge" I'm sure those will be weeded out and can find their way to a forum to support such satisfactions.

Nuff Said
                            Signature Under construction

Comment

Given the question/statement "That guy already has a sizable dick, why does he feel the need to make it bigger?" Well, because we all have insecurities with ourselves, lets not paint the picture that everyone with a big or huge dick is free from erroneous thought or perception on the size of their penis. However, we have all been painted a picture of how a man should look through various sources of media which has, in turn, dramatically changed what our perception of our own body image is and should be. We also have a situation, myself included, where I have a large bodybuilder frame (6'2.5''), which has made me want everything (my penis included) to be proportional to my body size. I'm also here as everyone else is, to achieve something greater than you have. As, some have already mentioned, we are never satisfied with our current state. We want that of which we do not have.

i simply don't understand why, especially those who are members of forums like this, would complain that someone is reaching for something more than what they're give. If we accepted the that line of thought, then everyone should just stop at average, because it's, well.... the average. Why would one need anything more? No one would complain that someone was a significantly greater size than they are and regardless of starting size, we would all end up at the same place. But we all know this isn't possible and shouldn't be in such uniformity.

I think you missed the point of the thread, you should go back and read my posts for clearification.

This isn't about huge individuals that want to get bigger, that's perfectly fine. The issue is expressed in my example earlier where the member has been part of the forums for a good period of time and had 50+ posts and then randomly complained about his dick even though it was bigger than 99.8% of the world. The dude either has SEVRE perspective issues even knowing full well his standings statistically or he's trolling. The issue here is the obvious trolling not about big guys trying to get bigger.

Comment

i simply don't understand why, especially those who are members of forums like this, would complain that someone is reaching for something more than what they've bee given.
                                Hey, I think this is the second time you posted this argument on this thread, and it is just as wrong now as it was the first time. As far as I know, not one person is saying you shouldn't reach for something more than you have been given. That is not it at all. As far as the OP is concerned, he doesn't want people bitching about how "small" their penis is when in fact it is well above average on both counts. That is all. I'm sure he would not mind if the well endowed went about their business and increased the size of their penis.

Now whether or not the OP is correct in his post is up for debate. But you are putting up a straw man argument and then trying to refute it. Nobody here is complaining about what you alleged. That is not the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X