Why do you PEGYM??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decclesss View Post
    I've started because of confidence I think; I always get to a certain point with girls where I can't really hang onto them for long enough, and part of it I put it down to not having the confidence down there maybe; I know it sounds stupid. I'm 17 years old, in school, still got that v-card.
    Im wondering... do you hold your card because you want to wait till marrage? If not, the right girl will come and just try not to be too too nervous. ( I know I was when I lost my card at 19 lol) If you are waiting for marrage I want to say that is really good and god will say shame on me if I said anything different lol. One thing I always wondered when I was still a V was, "What if I wait for the perfect girl, marry her and not perform good at all because of lack of experience?" my idea behind that was If there were a very attractive girl who was in her 20's I would imagine she had at least 3 partners who all maybe had experience, it would leave me not knowing any of the 4 bases while other guys knew how to hit the home run every time.

just my idea on the topic though. not to say waiting isn't bad cause honestly when it comes down to it waiting is the right thing to do but these days because so many people loose the card and gain many sexual experiences so young, it makes it hard for those who want to wait.

Comment

Like the many guys above, I came here because of insecurity about my penis size.

After reading a lot of the material posted here about what an average dick length is though, I was shocked to see I have a pretty average dick, and almost immediately, a lot of that insecurity melted away!

It's too bad too because even though I've always had great game, in high school and other times in the past, I've avoided sexual encounters with 10s or even just popular girls because I was worried I had a small dick and they'd fuck up my reputation.

You won't see me passing up a 10 every again, especially once my shlong gets even bigger!

Comment

Was never insecure about size. I started PE mostly due to the curiosity just to see if it were possible. Turns out it is! Still have a hard time believing it sometimes even when the results are right in front of my face.
        Feb. '11 - bpel -8.125, nbpel 7.75, bpfsl 9.00, mseg 6.125
        Current(‘20): bpel - 9.9, nbpel 8.75, bpfsl 10.25, mseg 6.25, beg 6.9
        My goal - bpel - 11.00, nbpel 9.5, mseg 6.5

Comment

Also here b/c insecure about my size, and although its never been an issue during sex, i know a little more, especially girth, would be helpful and boost my confidence. Also more length would help with some more interesting positions..
          Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
          Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
          Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
          Journal:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

Honestly I have always wanted to be bigger especially when I see my partner who is much bigger than I am, but I am gaining on him.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
            Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
            Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Working...
            X