Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About Different Penis Sizes Exposed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well now I know all the surveys are so wrong, just go to boot camp.
    I was in boot camp too and my observations were nothng like yours, sorry but most guys were just plain old average looking down there. I love these threads
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I also was a Drill Sergeant. It was the late 60's and early 70's. I remember doing uniform checks, I remember doing weapons checks. I never remember doing pecker checks.

Comment

Originally posted by hsarge View Post
        I also was a Drill Sergeant. It was the late 60's and early 70's. I remember doing uniform checks, I remember doing weapons checks. I never remember doing pecker checks.
        Made I larf!

(Devonian dialect from the UK Westcountry before you ask).

Comment

Women do get visually stimulated just like we do.
          There is an order of comparison which my wife told me for physical features.
          1.Chest. If both man have a good chest move to the buttocks. (this is peeks and abs).
          2 Buttocks. If both nice go to Legs.
          3.Legs. If both good go to Arms.
          4.Arms. If both have nice arms then go to his package.
          5.Package. If arrived there wins.

So if you had all 1 - 4 but dude had 1 - 4 and 5, dude got it. Image having 5 visually stimulated features compared to 4. The latter wins she is ready, hot, and highly aroused.

Happy PE'ing. Be consistent and PERSISTENT!
          Begin 7/25/2011:
          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
            Women do get visually stimulated just like we do.
            There is an order of comparison which my wife told me for physical features.
            1.Chest. If both man have a good chest move to the buttocks. (this is peeks and abs).
            2 Buttocks. If both nice go to Legs.
            3.Legs. If both good go to Arms.
            4.Arms. If both have nice arms then go to his package.
            5.Package. If arrived there wins.

So if you had all 1 - 4 but dude had 1 - 4 and 5, dude got it. Image having 5 visually stimulated features compared to 4. The latter wins she is ready, hot, and highly aroused.

Happy PE'ing. Be consistent and PERSISTENT!
            Women are not as visual as men are, but I'm not gonna fight with you on that. Just seeing a mans naked body doesn't get me aroused UNLESS I have feelings for him. Now, a man dressed is a bit different. If I see a man dressed in a manner that has personality, I will be aroused from a scale of 1-10
            maybe to an arousal level 1-3. Naked...just gotta have feelings for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
              Women are not as visual as men are, but I'm not gonna fight with you on that. Just seeing a mans naked body doesn't get me aroused UNLESS I have feelings for him. Now, a man dressed is a bit different. If I see a man dressed in a manner that has personality, I will be aroused from a scale of 1-10
              maybe to an arousal level 1-3. Naked...just gotta have feelings for him.
              Now be serious Misty - you're a woman. How could you possibly know more about a woman's feelings and desires than a man on a PE forum? Especially when they've seen a thousand c*cks in changing rooms, at swinger's parties and have accumulated the wisdom of Solomon on all matters regarding penis size simply by talking to their girlfriends.

Comment

Why don't we just let these threads die. There are like three going on right now, maybe more. Bleh.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by drabman View Post
                  Now be serious Misty - you're a woman. How could you possibly know more about a woman's feelings and desires than a man on a PE forum?
                  Shhhhhh. Don't tell them that.
                  mistydawn
                  Banned
                  Last edited by mistydawn; 07-30-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Yea everyone is about the same. And broads like big dicks. Sounds right to me.
                    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by sotorp View Post
                      There is a question that is hanging in the air.
                      Did your lady come in that way just because his dick was a little bigger than yours or because it was her first penetration by somebody other than you and the "new" situation made her more horny than your usual swings.
                      I would vote for the latter but you never told us what your wife said about the experience- which is the missing link here....I am surprised you did not mention her feedback.

I doubt 1 inch in length would really feel that much different for a woman unless she has a shallow vagina and it actually bothers her cervix if someone is thrusting as deep as possible.Otherwise it probably is superfluous in this case. Girth matters more of course and this she can feel but also most women can adjust easily to half inch difference in the normal range and then it probably feels the same so I really doubt that it was the "size" difference that made her come so fast.
                      Anyway if you want a woman to feel you more it is better to aim for girth than length. I would say for example that a 6x5.8 penis is more massive for a woman than a 7.5x4.8 even though they may be the same volume.
                      Agree. 1 inch is really not that long lol. And yea give me the 6x6 over the 7.5x4.8.
                      Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                      Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

It is likely that the penis size average in swinging is a bit higher than the general average. Did you base the measurements on what your friend and the swingers told you or did you guess from looking at them? And you say almost nothing about girth. Good luck on your mision!

Comment

Originally posted by hsarge View Post
                          But this guy was IN THE NAVY!

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                            Agree. 1 inch is really not that long lol. And yea give me the 6x6 over the 7.5x4.8.
                            Yep...
                            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Now Now, lets be easy on the Navy guys here. some of us are just as hardcore as the toughest of them. No pecker checks Sarge, thats funny stuff. lol

Comment

I do think that the next guy who starts a thread like this should be destroyed in public, hung by the scrotum and beatin like a thief. just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X