Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
    O.K. RESULTS ARE IN !

I have been saying for a while now in many threads and my own threads talking about girth, that you need rest days to
    grow girth, girth work is intense and needs about 36 hours to recover !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I too got caught up in doing too much and lost just went back to what I know and works, it is what got me here in the 1st place.
    So do you think its 36hrs or three days? im not sure if thats a typo or what? three days would be 72hrs, id like to know what you think since i seem to over do it oftten. Since day one ive been doing almost only girth work, im now doing a 1 day on 3 days off, still seems as if i can over do it. thanks for the good thread!

Comment

Good catch

That would be 3 days or 72 HRS.

PM me your workout with intensity level you use.
      What workouts have you been doing since started and how long you have been working out.
      Livin Life
      Last edited by Livin Life; 10-19-2011, 02:36 PM.
      Starting Stats
      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Congratulations. The more I do this the more that I am convinced that work and rest are both critical to dick gains. A 6.8 base girth,, job well done,. ARe you going for more?
        BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
        EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
        Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
        Base EG: 6 +.75
        Top EG 5 +.5
        NBPEL 6.2. +.2
        BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
          Congratulations. The more I do this the more that I am convinced that work and rest are both critical to dick gains. A 6.8 base girth,, job well done, ARe you going for more?
          I read your question to my wife and asked her just now, and to make a choice and only pick 1
          More length ?
          More girth ?
          Or leave it alone ?

Her answer was NO I DONT WANT MORE LENGTH !
          I said what about just a little more girth ?
          She said no it is perfect and makes me feel real good now
          I said just a little ?
          She said NO leave it alone I like the way it is and feels perfect for me now!

So the answer is maybe just to 6.100" LOL
          Can not go too much because it takes a little foreplay a couple of minutes and lube just to get it in now.
          Starting Stats
          BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats

Comment

Good work. I believe overtraining is the most common mistake made by PE'rs and probably the root cause of hard flaccid.
            July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
            bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
            meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I am here to help members with good information..
              So am I.

...most of these guys that are not gaining need to get their workouts correct and rest days.

Yes you are taking over my thread, What you should do is start a thread of your own.

I will get back to you soon enough have to finish up some work.
              No need. Best wishes.

Comment

The problem with saying over training = too many days of PE, is that some of us have cut back on what we do when we do PE, so taking extra days off may not apply to us. I can see where a guy who has a full girth routine that takes an hour or more will need rest days, but guys doing half hour or less routines probably do not need as many rest days. Then you have the issue of guys who do less intense girth work. Do they need more rest days? Less is more can be applied to intensity level of a workout as well as it can be applied to rest days. I UJ intensely for perhaps 20 minutes or less, and that is it (200 4-5 sec jelqs). I have found that for myself, maximum CS gain is had by PE'ing more days in a row, not fewer.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  The problem with saying over training = too many days of PE, is that some of us have cut back on what we do when we do PE, so taking extra days off may not apply to us. I can see where a guy who has a full girth routine that takes an hour or more will need rest days, but guys doing half hour or less routines probably do not need as many rest days. Then you have the issue of guys who do less intense girth work. Do they need more rest days? Less is more can be applied to intensity level of a workout as well as it can be applied to rest days. I UJ intensely for perhaps 20 minutes or less, and that is it (200 4-5 sec jelqs). I have found that for myself, maximum CS gain is had by PE'ing more days in a row, not fewer.
                  I see guys doing girth for 2 and 3 days in a row with only 1 day off and are gaining very little or none !
                  I can not argue with you, this may not work for everyone but I say 90 % of guys it will work for them.
                  You are among the (FEW) who are very well conditioned, and having success with it.
                  Heck I have been here since April 2009 and this is the better way still for me, and more then likely 90 % of others here.

I do an hour maybe a bit more between exercises and edging but as I said before I always felt a bit of soreness so I know it needed to recover and that was not going to happen over night, 3 days rest and I seen the gains by the week its all in my log.

I do not often get the soreness due to being well conditioned now but just proved to myself the 1 day on 3 off still works for me. and I am sure it will for many others.
                  Many guys want girth and are struggling so I am simply showing another route so they can get to their destination.

I say It is just like weight lifting, others may disagree, go to the gym work out more of an intense workout on a specific muscle group 1 day on take 3 days off and repeat, repeat, repeat !
                  next group go to the gym, workout on same 1 specific muscle group for 2 days in a row take off for 2 days and repeat.

I will take the 1 day on 3 days off and the gains all day long
                  Starting Stats
                  BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats

Comment

After reading the entire thread I must agree Livin that rest days are essential for growth. I do a lot of girth work
                    at the moment but do not take 3 days of, more like 1 day. I will start a new rest day schedule from now on! 1 day
                    of intense girth work and 3 days off, no exception. When it comes to length work I must agree with others
                    that more days on and less days of rest is the way to go.

Thank you Livin, let's try this!
                    amc
                    Last edited by amc; 10-20-2011, 02:08 PM.
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

good stuff

Comment

More rest days may be just what the doctor ordered for some - and perhaps - most guys. For me though, I have had the time to try many various programs and regiments, and only after trying many different options have I hit on more days of PE and less days off. Again, I am not doing a full routine any longer, and that definitely factors into it. A person has absolutely nothing to lose by trying various options before deciding what is best for himself. More rest days will undoubtedly reduce the risk of injury, and even if it isn't ideal, guys need to be in this for the long haul and will eventually hit their max numbers if they stay the course.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thanks rbi, good yes its true we need to find our days on off!

This is my second time running 1 day on 3 days off schedule. Yesterday I did a very intense girth exercise, first tunica tugs, jelqs,
                          compression squeezes in that order. Last night my penis was tired and not that thick, most times my penis has
                          a bit of a turtling session for 30 min after my exercise, then goes thicker, this time I did not get this. Instead I believe
                          its taking more time. When I do these intense girth sessions my dick feels numb afterwards, its like the dick has gotten
                          a bit of a cold(fluu) not feeling great, when doing length it does not, more sore directly afterwards. Anyway, I guess
                          intense girth work needs a lot of rest! Its a bit numb, tired still today, but I do feel the soreness more now and
                          hopefully in the next 2 to 3 days. And during that time growth!

So, doing loong sessions of intense girth work, you should consider 2 - 3 days off! That is my advice..
                          amc
                          Last edited by amc; 10-26-2011, 07:11 AM.
                          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                            Thanks rbi, good yes its true we need to find our days on off!

This is my second time running 1 day on 3 days off schedule. Yesterday I did a very intense girth exercise, first tunica tugs, jelqs,
                            compression squeezes in that order. Last night my penis was tired and not that thick, most times my penis has
                            a bit of a turtling session for 30 min after my exercise, then goes thicker, this time I did not get this. Instead I believe
                            its taking more time. When I do these intense girth sessions my dick feels numb afterwards, its like the dick has gotten
                            a bit of a cold(fluu) not feeling great, when doing length it does not, more sore directly afterwards. Anyway, I guess
                            intense girth work needs a lot of rest! Its a bit numb, tired still today, but I do feel the soreness more now and
                            hopefully in the next 2 to 3 days. And during that time growth!

So, doing loong sessions of intense girth work, you should consider 2 - 3 days off! That is my advice..
                            amc,
                            That is exactly how mine felt after an intense workout !
                            No wood in the morning maybe 40 -50 % that is it, on 3rd rest day back to a good 80 -90 % wood in morning.
                            And the gains were coming by the week !
                            I measured every time I worked out.
                            I hope you stay on this schedule and please let me know how this works for you.
                            PM me if you would in a couple of weeks with any updates.

Good luck.

LL.
                            Starting Stats
                            BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats

Comment

Thank you LL, I will!

Good to hear that you felt the same, then I know I might be going in the right direction.

Right now it feels sore and tired, not that big. But in the shower this morning, my flaccid
                              was like my previous erect state when started PE for 2 years ago. Like 4.7 or something, that
                              is good.

This is a big experiment, and if we succeed and can confirm this workout is as good as you
                              say, it might help many others. The ones that are fully conditioned, this is not for the newbie!
                              Any newbie doing this would definitely destroy their cock for many days or weeks a head.
                              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

LL did you do anything during these days of, warmpups, some very light squeezes or perhaps some massage to get new
                                blood in? Right now I do not feel sore really, just feels different than usual. Can you describe the feeling
                                throughout the days?

thanks
                                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X