Girth test 3 days on vs 1 day on 3 off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes my last few weeks schedule was
    Some jelqs at 75-95% with rubber band at base of penis 5 minutes.
    Edge 30 minutes with a rubber band on for 10 minutes, off for 10 minutes, on for 10 minutes.
    Ulis for 20 -30 second holds 5 holds at 95 - 100 % erection.
    Squeezes light medium hold at 90 - 95% erection, until erection goes down to 75% then increase squeeze to medium with slight bends left and right. 5 holds.
    Kegals during edging not sure how many ? 30 - 40 for 20 second holds.

I am getting 6.0 and couple times measured to 6.025" at Mid shaft after my 2 - 3 day rest, my workout has not been very intense last week just trying to maintain/cement gains.
    Now I did try this week 2 days ON and 2nd day on I could not get above 5.950" mseg so nothing on rest day 1 and will take a rest day 2 and measure, see what I get.
    Starting Stats
    BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
    BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
    I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

I just measured girth only as part of my monthly measuring. I started a girth oriented routine about a month ago that was pretty tough on my dick. After some fits and restarts I have been doing 2 days on and one day off with what I feel is a moderate intensity girth routine . I also clamp for three ten minute sessions one day a week and do short and long edging sessions sprinkled amongst the on days.

Anyhow i made my first real girth gains since I started pe about six months ago: .25 inch in a month to my base and under the glans and added 1/8 inch mid shaft.
      Since My dick seems to recover quite nicely on this schedule and I'm girthier i'll keep up this routine for another month and may experimentally add a few more reps periodically to gauge whether pi's are still ok.

Note the stats on my signature are not yet updated.
      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
      Base EG: 6 +.75
      Top EG 5 +.5
      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Very nice mverg, congratulations. ⅛" girth gain is a good monthly gain, not to mention ¼" base girth.

This days on/off business is really tricky. I was reading some posts at thunders yesterday (a post form here linked to it) and this pretty well known PE'er called Big Girtha was saying he took only 5 days off in a 2 year period and he clamped a lot. Like, a real lot.

Like you I think I'll be aiming for a medium intensity level as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mvergasioin View Post
          I just measured girth only as part of my monthly measuring. I started a girth oriented routine about a month ago that was pretty tough on my dick. After some fits and restarts I have been doing 2 days on and one day off with what I feel is a moderate intensity girth routine . I also clamp for three ten minute sessions one day a week and do short and long edging sessions sprinkled amongst the on days.

Anyhow i made my first real girth gains since I started pe about six months ago: .25 inch in a month to my base and under the glans and added 1/8 inch mid shaft.
          Since My dick seems to recover quite nicely on this schedule and I'm girthier i'll keep up this routine for another month and may experimentally add a few more reps periodically to gauge whether pi's are still ok.

Note the stats on my signature are not yet updated.
          Nice ! keep up the good work.
          Starting Stats
          BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
          BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
          I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Livin Life, I've had the same thoughts about girth work. There is no way in hell, if you have a solid workout you will make gains doing girth everyday, your body cannot regenerate that fast. Did some searching today and found your thread, tickles me to see your gains made this way. Less time and effort . My name suggests Im after girth gains, but for now its all length so i haven't tried this yet.

I feel length is better to do everyday because the majority of your gains are not coming from the tunica (shaft of the penis), but from ligaments and inner penis. This would be alot more along the lines of yoga. To get flexible and stretchy its better to do your stretches everyday.I started stretching twice a day again, 1 min holds all 8 Compass directions and some BTC stretches. length gains are coming back.

Could be a reason a lot of people don't gain girth while including length routine along with it, simply over training. Even though you are just stretching its still putting alot of force on the tunica, which you should be resting for your girth gains.

I have something you might be interested in
            This is collagen wound healing process and the one we're interested in is "FIBROPLASIA AND GRANULATION TISSUE FORMATION" Bascially the healing of your collagen. As the timeline shows the first 3 days of healing are amazing, while after the 3rd day it dies off. In your routine this is what you have been doing 1 ON, 2 or 3 OFF depending on how you feel?

Wound healing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline also shows after 12 months tissue is back to 100% strength, could be the proof of cementing gains takes awhile.

As i can see you have no recent activity, ah well, someone might enjoy the post.

Comment

Working...
            X