Claims and Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    Yup guys we see it all the time here. I got 2 inches overnight after jelqing for 45 seconds. True? Well many of us may discount it and even ridicule the poster. Hell it may be true! We live in a world where anything is possible. Is it likely? Nope it isn't likely but no one can say it's not true for certain. Hell there are millions who think none of this is true or even possible so what are we doing here? Well I came for the cookies; you all know that.

PE is something we do for ourselves. Please don't give me that beautiful line I've heard a million times :"I'm doing it to make my partner more satisfied"! You want to make her more satisfied? Buy her a Lexus. If she's our partner, and I don't know what my partner thinks but she must be nuts to be with me, she's already satisfied. ( and I didn't even buy her a Lexus). We do it for us!

Since this whole thing is done for us we do have certain responsibilities.We must know what we're doing; read, ask questions, follow directions. It's our responsibility to do so. How many guys have injured themselves here because they didn't do any of the above? Lots and it will continue no matter how many times we warn them.

Sometimes when a story of good gains is posted we do one of two things; make fun of it or try to copy the routine that was used. Well making fun of it really does nothing except cause hard feelings. Hey it may even cause a hard flaccid. Since none of us can be 100% sure of the gains the poster made why start a fight? What we're going to teach him or call him a troll or full of shit? Can anyone tell me what good that will do?

When I see gains that may be out of what I think is normal I'd rather congradulate the guy and ask him for his routine. This gets back to the responsibilty thing I said before. I might like to make those gains but me myself has to determine if this routine I'm viewing is more than I can handle and may result in a injury. I really don't want to injure my best friend; besides I use him way to much to want to put him on the disabled llist for a few weeks.

All kinds of gains are possible; pe isn't exactly a science yet. Read about those gains. Ask questions. Determine if what the guy who made the gains does is right for you. Always do it with the risk of injury on your mind. Remember well that what works for one may not work for another. If you think the gains are pure bullshit , well then just keep it to yourself. Remember we're here for us, no one else, and we should be happy for what others have done.
    Maybe it's time to bump this up!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wrote this one a long time ago. Maybe I've been here too long. Same stuff over and over again. We've got to be on the lookout for the cheaters and if we think, and I do say think as their is no proof one way or the other, we must punish. Maybe our time would be better spent knitting!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Of course I do this myself jump to conclusion, when I started peing I used to think I might be one of the lucky ones wholl grow three inches in six months and because I didnt grow as big as some others say I sometimes thought they lied. One thing I will say ive been doing it long enough to spot someone taking the piss at the same time im aware that my experience is my experience there is people whove gained more than me. I generally dont take people who say two inches in two months serious. .5 of an inch in two months I can believe but I find it hard to believe theyll gain that much every month after that. Its the internet people can be who and what they want and Its a beginner mistake to exagerate its usually people who are new and post here for a few months that do it. People I see posting here month after month I tend to believe.
        Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

We also have guys that are over big without PE. They are out there.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Its a good thing you guys bumped this thread because i've been lurking here for a while but havent taken pe seriously yet other than jelqing for a while then quitting. I dont know what to believe when i see people saying they gained nothing in 6 months and then other people saying they gained a full inch and a half in 6 months.

Comment

As a fellow on/off PE routine member, I say to you, don't quit this time and see. That's what I'm going to try to accomplish this time around. I actually started last week and felt great reading the 90 day JP routine several times to make sure I was doing it right...and then I got sick lol. At least I didn't feel guilty this time because I was too busy coughing up phlegm and knocking back soup, raw garlic (eww!), and plenty of water so it wasn't due to laziness. I wish you, and anybody on here (especially guys like us who let doubt and/or lack of success discourage us) luck, dude. What I do from time to time is ask myself why would so many guy spend time lying about routines and success for the f*ck of it? Sure it could all be fiction but there's no way to know for sure unless you try. Be safe and give it a good effort. Hopefully I'll see other posts like yours to motivate me to keep going.

Comment

Working...
              X