No announcement yet.

Best "Average Size" Poll I've Seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok Alisha, and I wish that I had been more available for those girls giving out those blow jobs..I'd certainly be a different man now.

yeah this poll is skewed with so many kinds of statistical or real error that we really can't make good definitive conclusions from what we have. But the truth that we do know is that some of us are average and don't realize it, some of us are huge and mistakenly think we are average or small and some of us think we are smaller than we are actually perceived or are.

Its tough being a man having a dick. that's why all of us are here working on what we have and are generally enjoying working with ourselves in the process.

And may we all end up like the guys in Lake Wobegon, above average.
    BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
    EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
    Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
    Base EG: 6 +.75
    Top EG 5 +.5
    NBPEL 6.2. +.2
    BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

More Klingon I see and a very long post.

Comment

Dont mind him Peg, he says he wants people to google it but it is really just an attemp at big words, if we cant understand them then it isnt so obvioust that he doesnt have a clue about what he istalking about. You see its easier to fill a room with fog then it is to fill a room with usefull knowledge. simple logic.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Is that a Klingon avaibility heuristic BigO, or an avaibility cascade?

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
            condom size and facts: The simple truth about erect penis circumference They took several scientific studies and averaged their results. According to this article, their were a total of 8,456 men surveyed Average Girth: 4.79 inches with standard deviation of 0.53 in. This means 68% of men were between 4.26-5.32 inches. Average BPEL: 5.81 inches with standard deviation of 0.78 in. This means 68% of men were between 5.03-6.59 inches. Note: I'm using the scientific averages, it doesn't state which surveys were done with this method but says this method used medical staff educated in proper measurement techniques.
            I am guessing that as a condom manufacturer, they are probably only concerned about your max girth measurement. The poll I did I asked for your average girth measurement. So to the manufacturer, if your base is the largest area, then your base is the measurement. If you are bigger at mid shaft then that is your size. If I am correct, I repeat, if in fact they are only looking for your max girth measurement, then there are way more guys with 6" of girth than only the 1% they are saying. Is 6" large, hell yes it is, but if only 1% of guys in the entire world had 6", than that would make those of us with that size freaks to the nth degree - and that is not the case at all. While my poll asked for only your average girth, 17% were 6" or larger. If I had asked for only your largest girth measurement, that percentage would have gone up considerably. So to say we are larger than most because we PE is correct, but it would not account for all of it. I bet the number of people with a max size of 6"+ is over 25% here.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 02-25-2012, 06:05 AM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by WalrusGumBoot View Post
              Just for fun, I went to condom-sizes.org (yes, I need a life) and looked at their sizing charts. According to them, the Trojan Magnum has a width of 2.13". Conversion of width to girth would make that 6.69" ! However, I do not have a perfectly round erect penis. Mine across measures over 2", but girth is 5.8". The article proceeds to say that the regular Magnums are for 4.7-5.1" girth. The math just doesn't add up.
              That is a poor correlation in my opinion. A guy can be wide (good CC development), but have poor CS development, and vice versa. Width alone does not tell you what your overall girth is. It is the major factor since your CC's are more than twice the size of even a well developed CS, but depth plays a part in that equation also which is not taken into account by width alone.
              rbi99
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month Nov 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by rbi99; 02-25-2012, 06:46 AM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Dont mind him Peg, he says he wants people to google it but it is really just an attemp at big words, if we cant understand them then it isnt so obvioust that he doesnt have a clue about what he istalking about. You see its easier to fill a room with fog then it is to fill a room with usefull knowledge. simple logic.
                I have to disagree with both of you guys. I get tired of reading the same old posts here everyday. People posting who haven't spent two minutes trying to find answers to their oft repeated questions, so we get pounded with the same stuff day in and day out. I for one appreciate reading stuff that actually doesn't sound juvenile. I am not knocking our members who are new, but just as in the real world, we have a lot of lazy people here. Alshia took a good deal of time to answers peoples questions and following up on different posts. When asked for clarity he has given it.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Alshia View Post
                  @thatnewnew:

Assuming the data is normally distributed, the percentage of males with >6 inches is about 1.13%. The anomaly in the testimonies of the females you've encountered may be due to several reasons:

- Degree of error in estimating penis girth. Try estimating the circumference of your wrist and then try measuring it. There's likely to be some error. Girls may under-estimate the girth of their partners.
                  - You may have committed the following cognitive biases: Availability heuristics and/or availability cascade.
                  - The girls you met might have been inexperienced with a 6" girth penis at the time, and therefore didn't apply enough lube or didn't get aroused enough via foreplay or......and so on. They might have concluded from their first few experiences that they can't "handle" it, but then go on to have sex with a 6.5" girth without knowing it.

Without additional data I can't really say what might be causing you to believe they aren't common enough to be within the 1% range. Of course, the sample of the research may have been unrepresentative, but I like to believe that researchers are better at sampling than those outside the field, and so I'd say that on average, their data is more reliable than our every day experiences.
                  im hearing this from men who say it hurts some girls. i did not say i thought it was less than 1%.

Comment

Firstly rbi99 we sure have different ideas of what is clarity.

I think there are 2 factors at play re the bigger girth here. Firstly this is a penis enlargement site and hey it works . Secondly this is the on the net and net polls get larger values than others.

In regard to condom size ,my research indicates, that large fit is usually more comfortable starting at 5.5" girth, there is a large amount of individual vary though.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      I have to disagree with both of you guys. I get tired of reading the same old posts here everyday. People posting who haven't spent two minutes trying to find answers to their oft repeated questions, so we get pounded with the same stuff day in and day out. I for one appreciate reading stuff that actually doesn't sound juvenile. I am not knocking our members who are new, but just as in the real world, we have a lot of lazy people here. Alshia took a good deal of time to answers peoples questions and following up on different posts. When asked for clarity he has given it.
                      Just saying when big words are used and then followed by google it, it is an arrogant and cocky way to do things. Read it again and see if it actually makes sense. it looks like some one trying to one up some one else so to speak. I guess thats just my average response but does it fall in the mean or median of opinions, hell I dont know. Maybe I didnt read it with the average level of intelligience.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        I think there are 2 factors at play re the bigger girth here. Firstly this is a penis enlargement site and hey it works . Secondly this is the on the net and net polls get larger values than others.
                        I think this site is probably better at finding a true cross-section of penis sizes than the Mr. Average site.

Men of all ages start PE not only to increase size, but to get better performance. Everybody has a starting length and girth. Smaller guys up to bigger guys who think their penises are non-proportional to their body size. So we have different age groups, sexual orientations, and races here. We are all anonymous so there is no reason to fudge starting size.

Mr. Average site got their results on a volunteer basis. They had a tent in Cancun during spring break and recruited volunteers. Somebody who is very self-conscious of his length would be less likely to come forward to be measured than somebody with a normal to large sized penis. If anything, their averages are skewed higher than the true average.

Comment

@thatnewnew:

OK, I misread your probability. Sorry. You are saying that the true proportion is probably larger than 1% and smaller than 10%. It still stands though that even when you heard some men saying some girls can't handle it (instead of hearing from the girls themselves), doesn't mean it isn't 1%. All I'm saying is that we can't prove anything from what "some" number of people say.

All that aside, there may be some hidden reason why the data isn't representative of the population here. I think, short of a census, sample results may always have a significant standard error, preventing us from knowing the true average and true variation.

Comment

@alshia

im sure every one who has a close girl friend who they are open with heard about atleast one guy who was "too big". The girls have no idea what those guys girth where so i can only tell you what I have heard from members of this forum who are over 6 inches in girth because their girth is known.

Comment

Originally posted by Alshia View Post
                              @thatnewnew:

OK, I misread your probability. Sorry. You are saying that the true proportion is probably larger than 1% and smaller than 10%. It still stands though that even when you heard some men saying some girls can't handle it (instead of hearing from the girls themselves), doesn't mean it isn't 1%. All I'm saying is that we can't prove anything from what "some" number of people say.

All that aside, there may be some hidden reason why the data isn't representative of the population here. I think, short of a census, sample results may always have a significant standard error, preventing us from knowing the true average and true variation.
                              I could be completely wrong on this, but I tend to think that the guys on this forum are more honest about their size than "outsiders". I don't doubt that there is a lot of rounding up here, but blatant bs is probably at a minimum.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                              Heated Bundled LAS
                              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Just a note here on "starting' size, I for instance was 4.75" girth when I first started what I now know was pe, however I was 5.5" when I first joined a pe site.
                                A number of guys on this site who are long time members and have some cred, have mentioned issues once 6' plus girth is attained. Now this might take a given form depending on the girl . So it might be that they are unwilling to do anal ,or unable to do oral (as JP found) have difficulty with vaginal (as I found). Now some guys such as g4 have no problem, his long time partner is unable to do oral ,but he doesn't regard this as an issue. Of course some girls will have no problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X