No announcement yet.

why 8 to 9"..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this idea of women being obsessed with how rich a guy is an age thing, a class thing, or what? I don't see the wealthier guys I know getting laid any more often than the less well-off guys. But then I'm 'young' (31) and most of my friends are +/- 5 years within the same age, I suppose, and I guess most are what you would call 'middle class' regardless of what they do (or don't do) for a living, whatever that means these days...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivor View Post
      Is this idea of women being obsessed with how rich a guy is an age thing, a class thing, or what? I don't see the wealthier guys I know getting laid any more often than the less well-off guys. But then I'm 'young' (31) and most of my friends are +/- 5 years within the same age, I suppose, and I guess most are what you would call 'middle class' regardless of what they do (or don't do) for a living, whatever that means these days...
      Wealth can represent power, confidense, and security. Sexy qualities to many women, traditionally and even biologically speaking. And why not? If it is part of who you are and what you have done and acomplished, it can mean you are serious, a hard worker and a good provider.

Comment

• Originally posted by amc View Post
        Seriously, chicks take very little chances, ...and then they often complain, "why do I not meet a man??" Well take a guess stupid ...all for alpha men and men should aproach, but seriously. Generally girls do not know how to talk to men and are cowards.

Fat, ugly or what ever, do not miss or reject him, he might be the best U have ever met! Haha....talking to the 3 women
        on this site lol...
        Damned if you do, damned if you don't!
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

• I was wondering when one of the ladies was going to come by ! ( and I didn't think it would be so pleasant- some of you got off easy!)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I was wondering when one of the ladies was going to come by ! ( and I didn't think it would be so pleasant- some of you got off easy!)
            I agree, the people here at the gym are mostly "up tight". Light hearted banter is usually met with ferocious disdain.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again.....LIGHTEN UP FOLKS!!! Where not writing obituaries.......
            https://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...JhgQo1_500.jpg
            Lurked since 2010
            start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
            current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
            Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
            Done with hanging...

Comment

• Just because you think you are funny doesn't mean you are.
              You also need to work on your timing and take into consideration if your post or "humor" is appropriate and if it crosses over a line...the golden rule that we have here at the gym - The most important rule. Treat others with respect...and no not all your humor is respectful to the people who have posted
              Telling your fellow pe'ers they have sticks up their asses isn't going to do you any favors....People do come here with issues and many members are serious about their pe'ing.. yes its good to shoot the breeze and joke around but not every moment is a moment to try and get a laugh.

oh and.....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...1214365850.jpg
              because your timing is wrong.
              TTBB
              Last edited by TTBB; 03-21-2012, 10:57 PM.
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

• ^^^^^

http://images.inmagine.com/img/tetra.../tt3600143.jpg
                Lurked since 2010
                start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                Done with hanging...

Comment

• ^^^^^

nag 1 http://img.tfd.com/hm/pron.gif (nhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/abreve.gifg)v. nagged, nag·ging, nags
                  v.tr.1. To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
                  2. To torment persistently, as with anxiety or pain.

v.intr.1. To scold, complain, or find fault constantly: nagging at the children.
                  2. To be a constant source of anxiety or annoyance
                  SilurianSoldier
                  Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-21-2012, 11:10 PM.
                  Lurked since 2010
                  start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                  Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                  Done with hanging...

Comment

• Now, now... lets be nice and get back on topic.
                    Y'all know how one another feel now. No need to take this further.
                    And quit the BS.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

• Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                      Now, now... lets be nice and get back on topic.
                      Y'all know how one another feel now. No need to take this further.
                      And quit the BS.
                      I agree!!!!!! ....and thank you for speaking reason....
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

Comment

• Well... someone asked alice.

Penis too large for pleasurable sex? | Go Ask Alice!

No numbers were given, so it could very well be an 8 incher, but the point still stands. No size is too big, if you experiment properly and take precautions. The issue with size is more about the fact that to go balls deep sooner rather than later, as some women will want you to hold back a bit once you hit 9 inches. They may get used to it over time and allow you to fully insert yourself.

Another option: Okay I couldn't find it but there are rings you can buy to give a padded space between your pelvis and her vulva... oh... just occurred to me... wonder if you can get one of those things to vibrate around the entire circle... interesting... PATENT PENDING!!!
                        CaptainJohnson
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 03-21-2012, 11:45 PM.
                        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

• Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
                          I agree!!!!!! ....and thank you for speaking reason....
                          Good, so stop being a poopy pants and using what you seem to think is funny to annoy people.
                          It's not funny. Humor is fine, you seem to use it for the wrong reasons.
                          NP97
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by NP97; 03-22-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                            Well... someone asked alice.

Penis too large for pleasurable sex? | Go Ask Alice!

No numbers were given, so it could very well be an 8 incher, but the point still stands. No size is too big, if you experiment properly and take precautions. The issue with size is more about the fact that to go balls deep sooner rather than later, as some women will want you to hold back a bit once you hit 9 inches. They may get used to it over time and allow you to fully insert yourself.

Another option: IN A SECOND
                            Actually sizes can be too big. From experience I am sure of this. It depends on the woman and the way you use it... but certain positions I use to like are not as much fun for me now.
                            Sometimes you just gotta leave part of your dick to be blown by the wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              Actually sizes can be too big. From experience I am sure of this. It depends on the woman and the way you use it... but certain positions I use to like are not as much fun for me now.
                              Sometimes you just gotta leave part of your dick to be blown by the wind.
                              I can't seem to find it but I updated my post with the option. There are pelvic pads that you can get to give yourself some space between each other's groins. It acts as a barrier that is kind of like a fleshlight for a small portion of your penis. I found them years ago, but can't find it now.

In any case, as you said, some positions lost their luster with a larger cock. However, a smaller cock also has that problem. Some positions don't work with a smaller unit, and some positions get better with a larger one.

As I was saying, its not better, but different, depending on the circumstance. One must account for the depth of each individual vagina. A shallow vagina will have trouble with a bigger unit, of course, but for the most part I don't see much of a risk going from 8 to 9.

Its all about what you want out of your penis, and what you want to experience during sex. I will personally be stopping at 8.
                              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

• @CaptainJohnson
                                "The Liberator" is one of the wedge shaped devices/pillow that aids in intercourse through pelvic position.
                                I am curious to know more about this "buffer" you speak of.
                                Lurked since 2010
                                start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                                Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                                Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...
                                X