Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The welders freeze! new exercise

Method:
    • intermittantly through out workout use icecubes to dissipate heat from intense bloodflow and friction of PE exercises
    • this is like welding: after shaping iron it is put into cold water and is repeated
    • this increases gains, prevents turtling, and keeps piece in watery/rubbery state intraday

so do intense workout then grab 2 icecubes and let them fully melt by jelqing them/rubbing them on piece (should feel very refreshing..Keep towel underneath they will melt very quickly due to heat)

then start stretches and pressure exercises again and repeat when heat gets to a certain point.

this also locks in a bulge for the rest of the day and helps cement gains...

Image shows after effect about 10 minutes after workout of how bulge stays for rest of day.

First hand experience:
    "warm ups/downs" - i would get a bulge which would turtle up and stay turtled for rest of day and when i awoke in AM, also i felt penile exhaustion and wouldn't be able to work out as long or intensely as I do no, and i would get the tiny red spots all over my piece almost every workout.

Icing - my piece stays in a very rubbery watery state which I never had in my first few months of PE where I did "warmups" , my flaccid has gotten a lot longer, thicker, and i hardly ever turtle now. I can workout 7 days a week a few times a day without strain.
    Cya at 8:

There is a study on collagen I've read and when it is heated to 104F and then cooled will under strain, plastic deformation occurs.. At first though, I didn't think that it applies due to the OP is not cooling under load..
    CaptianJohnson:
    1) Warm-downs increase circulation and expansion for a short amount of time, having negligible effects on PE gains
    2) Cold compression therapy aids in repair by preventing inflammation and edema
    3) Warm-downs may increase inflammation and edema
    4) Initial stress on the tunica during PE is what accounts for growth, while fluid build-up during a warm-down has negligible effects on growth
    5) The heat of a warm-down may be incapable of penetrating the deeper tissue layers
    DON'T be FOOLS, ICE your TOOLS
    Break
    Last edited by Break; 10-14-2012, 09:14 PM.
    big piece

Very interesting exercise and theory! I like the inventiveness I do have a thought on this though. When metal cools in water, the molecules themselves are literally changing from a liquid to solid state when it is being cooled. When you are cooling down the penis with ice cubes, the only thing that is happening is a shrinkage and contraction of the cells in the penis. So, I am curious to know what effects of simply expanding and shrinking the penis would do through out a workout. I would just make sure that you end your workout with a full warmed up large flaccid hang penis. That is always how I end mine, warming down after a good set of jelqs. Just Remember, Your body cannot repair and grow cells in the penis if there is no blood flow
    Start 5/1/12
    Starting length and girth
    BPEL 6.25 inches, EG 4.5 inches

9/12/12
    Current Length and girth
    BPEL 8 inches, EG 5.25 inches

Mid term goal
    BPEL 9 inches, EG 6 inches

Long term goal
    NBPEL 9 inches, EG 7 inches

Comment

yes i think universal law says: for change there must be a combination of polar forces
      Heat: expansive
      Cold: contractive

mixing these two forces while exercising will affect outcomes
      big piece

Comment

Well let us know how it affects your gains!! I am interested in seeing what it does for you.
        Start 5/1/12
        Starting length and girth
        BPEL 6.25 inches, EG 4.5 inches

9/12/12
        Current Length and girth
        BPEL 8 inches, EG 5.25 inches

Mid term goal
        BPEL 9 inches, EG 6 inches

Long term goal
        NBPEL 9 inches, EG 7 inches

Comment

i've been doing it for 4 months i have gained .7 length and .4 girth ...
          check my post in success section its close to top i think
          big piece

Comment

PE is still new and there's very little research being done on it. With that said, I can't ethically denounce this.

It doesn't sound right to me. I mean, your penis is not a piece of iron. It doesn't follow the same 'behaviour' as metal. It's a combination of tissues.

It's also hard to believe someone who has less than 20 posts who comes here and posts this. We get a lot of trolls on here and some of what these people say is downright dangerous. It doesn't sound like this could hurt you, but waiting for a whole icecube to melt doesn't sound pleasant. Actually, it sounds like it could hurt.

I'll give Break the benefit of the doubt. he says that he attributes his gains to the ice cubes and he has significant gains. If anyone else would be willing to try this, please let us know what happens.

Personally, I'm not putting ice on my dick. It turtles during the winter for a good reason.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Doesn't this makes the penis more prone to injury, as in stretching and jelqing without proper warm-up?

Comment

The reason you warm up, Break, is because of how molecules work. Heat makes atoms (and hence molecules) move much faster, promoting change and growth. In cold, atoms move slower and this promotes a unchanged state (that's why you cooldown iron).

Just compare the flow of water and that of.... ice. Water is warmer than ice, the atoms in water move quickly (especially the hotter it gets, i.e boiling water bubbles), whereas the atoms in ice virtually are still.

Just going by gut feeling, your theory doesn't sound wise at all. It just doesn't make sense for "polar forces" in this respect, to promote growth. Why wouldn't it promote the opposite, compression instead of expansion?
                Last edited by Lavio; 10-10-2012, 01:42 PM.
                Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
                NBPEL: 6.3"
                EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
                EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
                NBPEL: 7.25"
                EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
                NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
                EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post
                  i've been doing it for 4 months i have gained .7 length and .4 girth ...
                  check my post in success section its close to top i think
                  I got two times that in the same time frame (the length at least). Maybe this is hindering your growth.

Now, there's something to think about.
                  Into 19th Month
                  BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                  EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                    I got two times that in the same time frame (the length at least). Maybe this is hindering your growth.

Now, there's something to think about.
                    This is an excellent point. Trying to get a new routine based on another persons gains is ineffective. Everyone grows differently, and it isn't always the routine as much as you would like to think it is. The most commonly used routine, JP90, shows vast differences in growth between the members who use it. Your best bet is to use a routine that has been shown as effective by other members regardless of their gain, and also to choose a routine that seems the least likely to damage your package.

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                    Doesn't this makes the penis more prone to injury, as in stretching and jelqing without proper warm-up?

Honestly, probably. By forcing the muscles to remain contracted during jelqing, you are limiting your ability to stretch them to create the stress required to damage the fibrous tissue that aids in growth (aka: collagen amongst a few others). Also, you limit your circulation which lowers your ability to repair the damaged area and fill up the chambers in your penis.

This is mostly guesswork, but since PE is not the subject of many a medical experiment it is hard to say anything for sure.
                    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Any scientific evidence to back this up? Surely those guys who are getting paid money to find a way to grow collagen have tried freezing in vitro.
                      The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I want to point out that it doesn't hurt at all, it is actually verrry refreshing.
                        the effect is simply this: it contracts a bit as if you just started your workout and then you go in light with stretching and pressure until you build heat again..
                        the theory is that heat/coldness effect size so by changing temperature while exercising your creating fluctuations that in turn change what areas are stressed and so on.
                        Believe me this is very effective and I wouldn't judge someone by the amount of posts they have... but by the logic behind the material.
                        big piece

Comment

Generally speaking, ice is used to reduce inflammation and help stop internal bleeding. Heat is used to promote circulation. I cannot see how the limited amount of time you are utilizing cold would hit the internal structures and have any appreciable affect. Now cold may be able to be utilized in PE and I have often thought about it. I believe it may have a large effect on lymphatic/interstitial fluid accumulation in the skin after pumping and jelqing, and currently believe many may benefit from killing the warm down and switching to a cool down. (another topic for another day)

Personally, I have often thought about adding it to my routine at some point, but have not needed to take that drastic of a measure yet, as I am still enjoying "newb" gains because of my very extended break. Plus, I have not felt like spending hours a day holding a cold pack on my package.
                          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

I added a picture of what the after effect is of using this method about 10 min after workout ..
                            big piece

Comment

bump
                              big piece

Comment

Working...
                              X