NO warm up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO warm up

Guys, what are the best workouts to do if you don't have enough privacy to warm a rice-sock or have access to a bathtub for warming up. I have an empty bedroom and that's all. Any suggestions? I really want to get back into PE but I don't know what's safe to do and what isn't.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

I never warm up. I do it all. Lol

Comment

Dang.. lol can you give me an example workout? And what was your starting length/girth etc..?
      -----

Comment

I do what I can, when I have the time. Stretches, jelqs, squeezes, bends.

Pre PE measurements were 4.75"EL and EG.

Comment

You can do what I do. I don't have a rice sock or a heating lamp, so I used to dunk my jr. in a glass of warm-hot water, refill every 3-4 minutes and warm up for a total of 10. If your family asks, you're just getting a glass of water to drink. I moved to a metal thermos as it retains the heat where I only need to fill it once.
          BPEL---EG-----Date
          6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
          6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
          7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
            You can do what I do. I don't have a rice sock or a heating lamp, so I used to dunk my jr. in a glass of warm-hot water, refill every 3-4 minutes and warm up for a total of 10. If your family asks, you're just getting a glass of water to drink. I moved to a metal thermos as it retains the heat where I only need to fill it once.
            How I missed this post is completely beyond me. I don't know if I should give you rep or get mad at you for spraying milk all over my laptop screen. I'll just give you rep and be bitter about it.

That's a great idea, but the above really happened.
            -----

Comment

Tuck your dick between your legs for 10 minutes if nothing else. I don't warm up either and it isn't the end of the world...

Comment

How are you results without warming up for 3 years skeptic?
                -----

Comment

take a reasonably hot pot of water in your bedroom, dip a sock in it & let your dong inside. repeat frequently to keep the heat at a good level
                  Short term: Adding 1 inch. Long term: Adding another 1.5 inch... and then some

"The doNg is man's best friend."
                  "And the pussy is the second best!!"

Comment

Add me to the list of non warmers. I do Fire Starters ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...han-helis.html ) before and after my workouts.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I use a BM as a warm up, but I did PE for almost 2 years with a warm up and gain 1.5" about. So its a preference thing really, nobody has proved or disproved a warm up helps in gaining
                      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                        How I missed this post is completely beyond me. I don't know if I should give you rep or get mad at you for spraying milk all over my laptop screen. I'll just give you rep and be bitter about it.

That's a great idea, but the above really happened.
                        Took me so long to come across this just so I could say LOL, kept trying to find the rep comment but once I view rep, the message is lost forever due to my lack of website comprehension. Sorry about the milk, but it honestly is a good warm up :P I still use it to this day.
                        BPEL---EG-----Date
                        6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                        6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                        7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                        X